Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quick question

Can anyone tell me what clubs 88, 105 & 150 have in common? and why can't you click on these clubs names anymore?

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html

Thanks

To be fair the Rangers page has been updated with the current squad, that would show that UEFA.com do consider a continuation.

Ragerswill be plying in division2 nextseason,to late forreconstruction.

Reconstruction makes no difference to us really, with it or without it'll take the same amount of time to get back up the leagues,

Outstanding player and servant for both Rangers and Scotland and a true gent.

He was playing for the light blues when I first started watching them, scored a goal and set another up, great memories.

Nonsense. He was a cheating arrogant pr*ck and I, for one, don't care if he lives or dies. :angry:

1. Nobody disputed this, I have provided proof of the relevant rule broken by the SFA as requested by your fellow clown., Please provide proof that this is not correct.

2. memebership :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A typo. I assume you have this screenshot filed away?

You spend your time editing them, i tend not to bother that much about typos.

^^^

(g) where a full member or an associate member suffers or is subject to an insolvency event.

b,b,b,b,b,but it was the company that had an ''insolvency event''

You demanded proof that the SFA broke their rules ... you have been provided it.

So Youngsy you are fully on board with Tedi's interpretation of the the disputed SFA rule .. I take it you messaged him privately to show your support for his Leggo style ramblings and authorised him to reply on your behalf?

If you believe that i PMd someone about something as nonsensical as this, then that completely sums you up.

Like everything else they just make it up as they go along ... whatever suits them at any given point of time.

Why would the club make up the date of founding? There was a lot of research into the date of foundation after some anomalies were found in the 1873 date. The date of founding of 1872 was determined in 1993 by various Rangers historians,so as such there was no gain whatsoever determining the date of founding. The historians put it through for terms of accuracy,nothing more.

No opinion or simply body swerving. I note the bigot is in to provide back up. So is 'Youngsy' your Christian name or surname?

Bears and spelling what are they like eh?

It's wonderful the way people through that bigot word about nowadays , always offended