Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Everyone in the football world outside of the orc support believe that this is a completely new club with no history or titles.

A handful of plastics and a tiny, dwindling band of diddies isn't 'everyone in the football world'.

Sorry to burst your very diddy bubble - but you're talking complete shite.

laugh.gif

Lord Glennie is a legal source that determined the club was one and the same,Lord Nimmo Smith was another..

Glennie made his statement prior to liquidation so its an invalid source

Nimmo smith also stated that rangers are not and never have been members of the SPL. Sounds pretty conclusive to me

As already stated. Everyone in the football world outside of the orc support believe that this is a completely new club with no history or titles. If the orcs genuinely dont care then why come on here attempting to convince everyone else that legality doesnt apply to you.

The ECA are neither a legal nor a governing source.

The first post is what i responded to,no mention of any legal or governing source on that post of yours,is there? After all Rumminege is a high profile figure in the football world and he recognises the continuity,is that right or wrong?

Nimmo smith also stated that rangers are not and never have been members of the SPL. Sounds pretty conclusive to me

I think you should read both summations before jumping in. Both the Law Lords opinion was that football clubs are operated by companies and are therefore transferable. Read both summations as i said.

Guest Kincardine

I asked for a statement and you provide a personal opinion. Expected orc response and utter bollox

You are really wrapping yourself up in knots here, chum.

All I can conclude is that you've said something like: "It isn't a personal statement it's an opinion and it came before it was valid to make personal statements - which of course aren't opinions."

What do you think Tedi?

Tedi: Oh he's just another deluded Plastic trying to be smart yet makes not a jot of sense.

Kincardine: Jot is my word. We agreed that I'd use jot' when it was my turn to be an alias.

Tedi: Nae matter. It's only Burma. He can hardly read.

Guest Kincardine

If it was a personal opinion he would have signed the statement David Longmuir, but of course he did not, he added his Job title, Chief Executive, clearly showing he made this statement in his capacity of Chief Executive of the SFL.

HTH

Haw you, it was my turn to post. Don't you realise that we're the same person (but I'm better looking)?

Guest Kincardine

I stole your 'off a cliff' phrase again, i did add © Kincardine tho ;)

Oh it's only copyright when applied to the dismal SPL. When appled to lemmings then all bets are off.

Oops - are they actually two different things?

So Burma and The Troll regard us as the same person.

Troll is taking the piss.

Burma? He's just a thick blowhard.

Both the Law Lords opinion was that football clubs are operated by companies and are therefore transferable.

Neither of them agreed that this was what had taken place with Sevco. Read it again without the orc tinted specs

All I can conclude is that you've said something like: "It isn't a personal statement it's an opinion and it came before it was valid to make personal statements - which of course aren't opinions."

This is far too easy. Your rage has caused the tears in your eyes to blind you to the fact im commenting on two seperate posts that you made in your various aliases.

Im beginning to wondet if you can read at all.

Guest Kincardine

Im beginning to wondet if you can read at all.

I will pondet your accusation and get back to you.

You.

OK next?

And that is not 'deflection' ? :lol: :lol:

The first post is what i responded to,no mention of any legal or governing source on that post of yours,is there? After all Rumminege is a high profile figure in the football world and he recognises the continuity,is that right or wrong?

Pele is a higher profile, can't keep an erection and nailed boys in the dressing room afore Brasil games with which he played with somebody that fecked goats. Ah. Fecked goats. Ok, I can see why you go with Karl Heinz.

Guest Kincardine

Orc in pedantic defelect mode. Shocker

You know if most sane people had been caught making a shocker of a typo when trying to doubt a person's literacy they'd have laughed and said something like, "Fair play".

You can't. So just piss off.

Edited by Kincardine