Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not putting anything into your mouth (perish the thought)

here is the guy that runs the ECA

Karl-Heinz%20Rummenigge_Press%20Conference.jpg

What's your point caller ? it was mentioned somewhere on P&B that a Rangers minded guy was on the board.So I'd ask you what the fcuk has Karl got to do with Rangers ? and before you go off tangent anyone on a board has part of running any business and why I said some Rangers guy runs it.

He posts on other forums you know , FF probably knowing his level of obsession

i just find it strange, the other day in the rangers v QP thread (i think, one of our match threads anyway) a few celtic fans had posted more in our match thread than their own :blink:

thats just fucking retarded, now we also have motherwell fan who the forum describes as most active in the rangers sub forum :huh:

Made up pish then :lol: :lol: :lol:

The dog has a bone so whoopdee fucking doo.

Tedi was your club reformed into the 3rd division ? yes or no will do nicely :) reformed means it was put back together again after an epic fail ie DEAD AS A DODO.

i just find it strange, the other day in the rangers v QP thread (i think, one of our match threads anyway) a few celtic fans had posted more in our match thread than their own :blink:

thats just fucking retarded, now we also have motherwell fan who the forum describes as most active in the rangers sub forum :huh:

He's only here to point and laugh allegedly , he's a typical fan of the oppressed , Rangers daft

(1) Proof please

(2) Lets play spot the Rangers man, do you see any familiar names below?

The composition of the ECA Executive Board for the 2010-13 ECA Membership Cycle is as follows: Chairman: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (FC Bayern München)

1st Vice-Chairman: Umberto Gandini (AC Milan)

2nd Vice-Chairman: Sandro Rosell (FC Barcelona)

3rd Vice-Chairman: Michel Verschueren (RSC Anderlecht)

Executive Board Members:

• Ivan Gazidis (Arsenal FC)
  • Florentino Pérez (Real Madrid CF)
  • Andrea Agnelli (Juventus)
  • Jean-Michel Aulas (Olympique Lyonnais)
  • Evgeni Giner (PFC CSKA Moskva)
  • Diogo Brandão (FC Porto)
  • Maarten Fontein (AZ Alkmaar)
  • Theodoros Giannikos (Olympiacos FC)
  • Jakub Otava (AC Sparta Praha)
  • Aušrys Labinas (FK Ekranas)

All brothers

What's your point caller ? it was mentioned somewhere on P&B that a Rangers minded guy was on the board.So I'd ask you what the fcuk has Karl got to do with Rangers ? and before you go off tangent anyone on a board has part of running any business and why I said some Rangers guy runs it.

Nice try at evasion but you stated that,your words,"A Rangers guy ran ECA",now found to be a nonsense from you. ECA is a well rspected organisation throughout European clubs to represent those clubs at UEFA,who incidentally fund ECA and fully recognise and accepting of the findings as regards UEFA members clubs interests,such as the recognition of historical timelines. Unless Rumminege is a Rangers man i would say that once again you're talking out of your arse.

(1) Proof please

(2) Lets play spot the Rangers man, do you see any familiar names below?

The composition of the ECA Executive Board for the 2010-13 ECA Membership Cycle is as follows: Chairman: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (FC Bayern München)

1st Vice-Chairman: Umberto Gandini (AC Milan)

2nd Vice-Chairman: Sandro Rosell (FC Barcelona)

3rd Vice-Chairman: Michel Verschueren (RSC Anderlecht)

Executive Board Members:

• Ivan Gazidis (Arsenal FC)
  • Florentino Pérez (Real Madrid CF)
  • Andrea Agnelli (Juventus)
  • Jean-Michel Aulas (Olympique Lyonnais)
  • Evgeni Giner (PFC CSKA Moskva)
  • Diogo Brandão (FC Porto)
  • Maarten Fontein (AZ Alkmaar)
  • Theodoros Giannikos (Olympiacos FC)
  • Jakub Otava (AC Sparta Praha)
  • Aušrys Labinas (FK Ekranas)

This body exists purely to protect the interests of big clubs, so it's no surprise they're supportive of Rangers. Nobody is claiming that the latest incarnation of Rangers is small, just new.

RANGERS ROASTERS EVERYWHERE :lol:

Pre liquidation it was "oor club is gonna get killed by liquidation" and after liquidation "wur still the very same club without the debt 54 titles WATP"

Thank fook for the SPL commission coming soon because the ragers fans will look like fannies when it is published what date Rangers FC the club ceased to be a club :)

Rangers fans can argue all they like but Rangers the club actually died before it was reformed again and that will never be erased from their history and is in every source they quote to say they are still The Rangers :P dead from the 14th of June 2012 to the 3rd of August 2012 before it became a club again under Green.From 14th of June to the 3rd of August 2012 the SFA licence was revoked from the oldco and held in limbo until Green finally took the punishments up his arse or there would be no FUCKING Rangers team ever again :lol:

Rangers fans before 2012 would have said any other club that was liquidated was DEAD AS A DODO but somehow they ur spessial needs and need thur titles.So keep your fecking titles and history because I will always know that Rangers died because they were cheating B@stards and used dodgy financial methods to gain an unfair advantage over the SPL teams.You may quote that you won the BTC but we all fucking know you lot are cheats and you lot know it as well but are fannies about it :lol:

Oh don't worry,we will keep our titles and our history as to be quite honest your opinion about the club is an irrelevance and absolutely meaningless. One club,one history from 1872 going forward,and don't you forget it.:lol:

This body exists purely to protect the interests of big clubs, so it's no surprise they're supportive of Rangers. Nobody is claiming that the latest incarnation of Rangers is small, just new.

Oh FFS,You've fell into the mindset of those people. Fucking hell,you're unbelievable coming out with this pish. This body was set up to protect the interest of all member clubs of UEFA. Behave yourself FFS.

Oh FFS,You've fell into the mindset of those people. Fucking hell,you're unbelievable coming out with this pish. This body was set up to protect the interest of all member clubs of UEFA. Behave yourself FFS.

That's the problem Youngsy , these people will make up any old shite to suit their agenda

What, that ECA mob, or whatever they call themselves?

Are they not the successor to G14 or 16 or something? That was the group set up to push for greater rights for big teams. Their lobbying had much to do with the evolution of the Champions' League.

Hands up if I've got this wrong and ECA exists to represent my club as much as Real Madrid, but I don't think that's the case.

If you mean lying, no I wouldn't say they are. I think they're interpreting events in a way I would expect, but not accept.

Whether you accept such decisions isn't the issue though. The ECA made a decision re; Rangers continuation which has been forwarded to UEFA and that is an end to it,the ECA consider the continuation viable whether you or anybody else accepts that decision.

You know Youngsy, the vehemence of your post had me doubting myself (always a mistake) so I checked.

It turns out of course that I was entirely right. ECA is indeed a successor to G14. It now has more members, but they're all drawn from the biggest clubs in each country.

So what I said is not unbelievable or pish and I've not fell(sic) into any mindset.

I await your apology.

Why would UEFA be updating the only page which shows statistical information for what you consider to be the old club with current upto date squad information (players that you would say signed for the new club) on the 8th of December 2012, the same day we were celebrating 140 years of unbroken history?

Because they appear to accept continuation.

So do I, sort of.