Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why are you surprised?

You baboons keep repeating this Ad infinitum despite numerous replies by posters that have explained we only came to P&B to point and laugh at you dafties ... we have have other forums to post on.

This one is for ripping the pish outta you spankers ..

We know you are a shower of morons (Tedi Fivetstars the authority on football who didn't know what your club's stars were for :lol::lol::lol: being the biggest one of all) ... but why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Stick up a screenshot of you posting on another forum . Not that I don't believe you

Why are you surprised?

You baboons keep repeating this Ad infinitum despite numerous replies by posters that have explained we only came to P&B to point and laugh at you dafties ... we have have other forums to post on.

This one is for ripping the pish outta you spankers ..

We know you are a shower of morons (Tedi Fivetstars the authority on football who didn't know what your club's stars were for :lol::lol::lol: being the biggest one of all) ... but why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Remember folks this guy is an ex special forces senior NCO, a top IT expert, an accountant, a lawyer, an expert on football rules and regs and finally a high stakes poker player.

He is definitely not some wee ned using a stolen laptop ;)

Don't forget to screenshot and file this :lol:

Remember folks this guy is an ex special forces senior NCO, a top IT expert, an accountant, a lawyer, an expert on football rules and regs and finally a high stakes poker player.

He is definitely not some wee ned using a stolen laptop ;)

Don't forget to screenshot and file this :lol:

Please tell me he hasn't posted all they things ?

You at it ?

Tragic that your have obviously got a file on him you mad paranoid orc you.

I mean this is obviously written down somewhere......what do those americans say, oh yeah........"LOSER!!!"

Edited by Burma

Please tell me he hasn't posted all they things ?

You at it ?

Not at all, apparently he's ex forces and worked his way up to an elite regiment and now works in IT for a "top" multinational company. He also has a background in accountancy and law, which gives him an edge when discussing Rangers.

Finally the other day he claimed the reason that he has to edit posts and only posts at certain times is that because he plays poker and can't leave his hand or something like that.

I reckon he's a 17 yr old ned lying around the house.

Not at all, apparently he's ex forces and worked his way up to an elite regiment and now works in IT for a "top" multinational company. He also has a background in accountancy and law, which gives him an edge when discussing Rangers.

Finally the other day he claimed the reason that he has to edit posts and only posts at certain times is that because he plays poker and can't leave his hand or something like that.

Quite mad the level of your obsession. Do you have files on all if us or just your enemies you crazy madman.

Like I give a fcuk whether you do or don't .. :lol:

Seriously why would give you details of my other accounts .. I know what you bears are like, you'd be on there like a shot posting shyte.

You must think I'm as daft as Fivestars.

No , I think your a bullshitter , but you don't care anyhow .

Like I give a fcuk whether you do or don't .. :lol:

Seriously why would give you details of my other accounts .. I know what you bears are like, you'd be on there like a shot posting shyte.

You must think I'm as daft as Fivestars.

You replied to it, so obviously you do :rolleyes:

RANGERS ROASTERS EVERYWHERE :lol:

Pre liquidation it was "oor club is gonna get killed by liquidation" and after liquidation "wur still the very same club without the debt 54 titles WATP"

Thank fook for the SPL commission coming soon because the ragers fans will look like fannies when it is published what date Rangers FC the club ceased to be a club :)

Rangers fans can argue all they like but Rangers the club actually died before it was reformed again and that will never be erased from their history and is in every source they quote to say they are still The Rangers :P dead from the 14th of June 2012 to the 3rd of August 2012 before it became a club again under Green.From 14th of June to the 3rd of August 2012 the SFA licence was revoked from the oldco and held in limbo until Green finally took the punishments up his arse or there would be no FUCKING Rangers team ever again :lol:

Rangers fans before 2012 would have said any other club that was liquidated was DEAD AS A DODO but somehow they ur spessial needs and need thur titles.So keep yer fecking titles and history because I will always know that Rangers died because they were cheating B@stards and used dodgy financial methods to gain an unfair advantage over the SPL teams.You may quote that you won the BTC but we all fucking know you lot are cheats and you lot know it as well but are fannies about it :lol: