Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its a public source and you are missing the point, so far we have 3 posters all saying we have not paid Rapid Vienna what was agreed or negotiated without a single source for this accusation.

How about Arsenal, Chelski, St Etienne, et al? And all those FOOTBALL agents?

The article says all Football debts have been paid.

If you remember, Charlie said he'd paid all football debts months ago - with £500k he'd specially provided for the purpose.

This would be why most of us wouldn't trust anyone involved with Charlie's new club to tell us what day of the week it is.

Because he tells lies, Tedi. He says whatever gets you and the rest of the Horde onside, and all the lovely Bigot Dollars flowing into his retirement fund.

Ok so no sources then, just tic fantasies, thanks for clearing that up.

The source, my hard-of-thinking little Orclet, is the list of creditors published when your old club was going down the stank. Until someone other than rangers confirms that ANY of those debts have been paid, I'm afraid you'll have to accept the scepticism of those not addicted to Charlie's Kool-Aid when he tells of the increasing list of satisfied creditors.

He really does tell lies, your Charlie.

Remember the trip to meet with UEFA?laugh.gif

The liquidation = death liquidation just means a new company?laugh.giflaugh.gif

"Those trophies are mine - I bought them"?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This has nothing to do with my post.

Rangers have released a statement that all Football debts are paid, a few P & Bers have suggested that is not the case, they have heard (rumors)

Rumors require a source, do you have a source? or are you just simply going to troll all day?

My own guess is that you have no source and that the BRALT is desperate for some news so they are just making stuff up, might be wrong tho, we might actually see a source.

It's got everything to do with your post. Your clubs, old and new, are about as reliable as a Soviet car. Nobody with any sense would treat their claims as Gospel - so it's just as well the average rangers fan is thick as mince. I'm not saying these football debts have been paid - I'm not saying they haven't. What I am saying is that I would not trust the rangers to tell the truth if a lie would put an extra fiver in the till.

The BRALT doesn't need news, per se, but it does need fuel for debate, so here's a couple of questions -

Why is Charles Green paying debts incurred by the old club, and what money is he using to do it?

If he's only paying football debts, is that an admittance that the main business of the company was football? Is the main business of the new company also football? Do they trade from the same premises? Are directors (including "shadow") linked to both companies? Is the name similar enough to lead an uninformed customer to believe the two are the same?

Why is Charlie dealing with BDO?

I would imagine the money comes from a bank account belonging to a company that runs and operates Rangers Football club.

He is paying the debt as this was blackmail a condition of the 5 way agreement, the rest of your questions around this are a complete irrelevance.

BDO are liquidators for the old company, the new company have been instructed to pay some of those debts, I would imagine it is purely on a point of law that he has to deal with BDO when paying some of these debts, this is all really obvious stuff.

Oh Tedi, you are special. Please stick around - you would have been SO much fun if you'd been here through last Summer.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

A blurred newspaper article? thats it? proves nothing.

I was right then desperate.

It proves as much as an "official statement" from sevco.

Also. the fact that traynor probably writes most of the shite that comes out of ayebrokes these days makes it even less reliable.

Its in the paper in front of me ;)

savebh.jpg

Desperate?:lol: We are Scottish champions, we are in the last 16 of the Champions League, We have a stadium thats not falling down which we dont have to sell naming rights too, we have a squad worth Millions and most importantly our club is run by professionals and not some looney bin who spouts lies everday because he knows he is preaching to the dumbest, ignorant and most gullible support in the world.

As I said keep believing the lies just like minty and Craigybhoy before.e5032433.gif

Oh yeah, and we didnt die.

You'll need to rescan that mate, it's all blurry.

Bing tanslate gave me this

In August 2010, Nikica Jelavic moved to five million euro from rapid to Glasgow. Two and a half years later you will pay their outstanding Bill in Hütteldorf, then in the meantime in the bankruptcy of geschlitterten Rangers. "We have paid our debt to all affected clubs or an agreement with them", said Charles Green, the boss of the tradition Club stepped in the Fourth Division.

For rapid, it concerns the last transfer rate in the amount of 1.011,763 pounds. Equivalent of 890,000 euros available to the Viennese, the rest flows to the previous Jelavic Club in Waregem.

"At the beginning of a rate has been offered us by 60 percent. The British firm commissioned by us was negotiating further. Now I'm very hopeful that we will get the full amount,"says rapid President Rudolf Edlinger to the courier.

Numbers are not only "new" Rangers (with the not yet fixed rate of around 80 per cent), but also the "old" bust Club. Earley: "In the insolvency proceedings 20 percent are inside." Results in the 100 percent hardly considers possible.

Which restricts Association lawyer Nikolaus Rosenauer: "the Green addressed completion not there yet. But we are on a good path."

Is this the way free for new purchases? Earley: 'no. On