Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good and proper. I hope you believe it. There's a markedly different discussion to be heard amongst Rangers supporters.

Get outta here, there never is!

It's almost as if this is exactly the point I've been making all morning...

Anyway, have a good weekend all, and don't get caught out in the cold without a jacket. It's going to be a harsh one.

I imagine our opinions have been fairly constant throughout the period.

I can't say I've noticed any difference in levels of hate and envy from the sporting wing over several decades.

There has been a notable shift in icon worship - from stained glass to the nut-job blogosphere.

Bennett Mode Engaged - Expert on English fans, now, are we?

FYI, I and a lot of other fans down here had plenty of sympathy for those Man U fans who we've known, gone to games with and recognise that, just because their team is enjoying a successful period, they're fans just like the rest of us.

I am afraid, Tedi, that is not the image the vast majority of your support project. And when the club's representatives issue threats and groundless accusations against their fellow clubs, any possibility of sympathy flies out of the window.

Scum, pure and simple.

You don't know what you are talking about. Man united are the most hated team and fans in England. That's a fact. It's driven purely by jealousy. A bit like how you and your fellow Celtc fans hate Rangers, although your hatred is mainly driven by bigotry with a bit of jealousy on the side.

You don't know what you are talking about. Man united are the most hated team and fans in England. That's a fact. It's driven purely by jealousy. A bit like how you and your fellow Celtc fans hate Rangers, although your hatred is mainly driven by bigotry with a bit of jealousy on the side.

why do i hate rangers, all knowing one?

1358521302[/url]' post='6995335']

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This from the self confessed biggest hate-filled bigot on the site.

Think it was more a case of the others being sick of their domination - they pay their taxes though. The New Rangers and their fans are despised for their failure to accept the wrong-doing and their lack of shame.

The fact they can still write PROUD HISTORY says it all really ...... :lol:

That just about sums up why 41 other clubs fans harbour more resentment towards Rangers in general.

The club that becomes dominant will always be hated more just because they are successful.

Rangers have taken things to a whole new level of bitterness towards everyone else even when the club brought upon itself it's shameful demise.

At first I felt some compassion towards Rangers fans of whom are some of my family,but that quickly changed when they wanted every other club and fan to suffer more than they were even when Rangers brought this upon themselves.

When admin & liquidation were the headline news all they wanted was a club to support ! now they have a club to support that would appear to be just a lie and all they really want is to piss on everyone else and watch clubs go under and suffer the same fate their club went through or even worse.Be careful what you wish for there.

Rangers fans do not want to their club to compete,they want to dominate and destroy the competition so they can lord it up how much better they are than anybody else.

It's not about football for Rangers fans really is it ?

Maybe you should have put down "fans of Scottish and Irish teams", as some Celtic fans may take the hump at being excluded.

That put me in mind of a defining memory of the plastics - two of them standing in a queue at Greggs resplendent in their grey-n-green scarves and Ireland shirts discussing their hopes for an upcoming Scotland international.

laugh.gif

I don't know what I'm talking about, yet you are so knowledgeable that you believe I am a fan of your former club's former business partners. Which makes you a fucking idiot.

Man U are disliked as any successful team would be, but respected for their success at the same time. The only negative unique to their situation is the feelings towards Ferguson, who many (YT included) see as a manipulative bully and all-round arse.

I don't know what I'm talking about, yet you are so knowledgeable that you believe I am a fan of your former club's former business partners. Which makes you a fucking idiot.

Man U are disliked as any successful team would be, but respected for their success at the same time. The only negative unique to their situation is the feelings towards Ferguson, who many (YT included) see as a manipulative bully and all-round arse.

True enough, can't argue with that. You really should have just stopped there Norman.

Bennett Mode Engaged - Expert on English fans, now, are we?

FYI, I and a lot of other fans down here had plenty of sympathy for those Man U fans who we've known, gone to games with and recognise that, just because their team is enjoying a successful period, they're fans just like the rest of us.

I am afraid, Tedi, that is not the image the vast majority of your support project. And when the club's representatives issue threats and groundless accusations against their fellow clubs, any possibility of sympathy flies out of the window.

Scum, pure and simple.

That's a load of nonsense,Man Utd and their fans were given very,very little sympathy,if any, from other fans during the Glazer takeover. Are you seriously trying to tell us all that Man City,Liverpool,Everton and Leeds fans were sympathetic to Man Utd fans at this time. I mention these four clubs because thay are looked on as Man Utds' greatest rivals over many years,so please don't try and spin such nonsense,not one of the fans of these clubs gave a flying about Man Utds takeover and the effect on their fans and i'm saying that as someone who knows many fans of these clubs. The support of the four clubs mentioned have got a massive hatred towards Man Utd,always have,and anything that upsets those fans and club will always be received with great delight from their rival clubs fans.

That's a load of nonsense,Man Utd and their fans were given very,very little sympathy,if any, from other fans during the Glazer takeover. Are you seriously trying to tell us all that Man City,Liverpool,Everton and Leeds fans were sympathetic to Man Utd fans at this time. I mention these four clubs because thay are looked on as Man Utds' greatest rivals over many years,so please don't try and spin such nonsense,not one of the fans of these clubs gave a flying about Man Utds takeover and the effect on their fans and i'm saying that as someone who knows many fans of these clubs. The support of the four clubs mentioned have got a massive hatred towards Man Utd,always have,and anything that upsets those fans and club will always be received with great delight from their rival clubs fans.

True. The only ones that said they were worried were the ones that bothered to phone radio progs. The majority were having a chortle about it, and many still are.

When the arse falls out of the EPL which it will, Man U will suffer most.

Nonsense it ain't, youngsy. While supporters of the clubs you mention all have a major dislike of Man U and their fair-weather fans*, a large part of that club's fans are indifferent to the fortunes of these supposed rivals. It would appear you (and others) are swallowing whole the hype which SKY attach to the games they televise.

There was a lot of piss-taking and gloating during the Glazer situation, but a lot of sympathy for those long-standing United fans who felt helpless in the face of their club's troubles - and equally there was a lot of support for the fledgling FC United set-up. Football fans respecting football fans, you see. You blithely use the word "hatred", but down here, while there are occasions where rivalries boil over, being stabbed to death for wearing the wrong colours isn't a concern.

And a wee point: Just to reiterate, and before that idiot Bennett jumps in with more irrelevant shite, I've lived down here for over thirty years, so I reckon I can offer informed comment on how things are down here.

* i.e. the ones who follow the club that's winning, regardless of locality - I'm sure there's a name for such people.

True. The only ones that said they were worried were the ones that bothered to phone radio progs. The majority were having a chortle about it, and many still are.

When the arse falls out of the EPL which it will, Man U will suffer most.

ESPN pulling out of the EPL apparently next year ? that should be a big dent !

Nonsense it ain't, youngsy. While supporters of the clubs you mention all have a major dislike of Man U and their fair-weather fans*, a large part of that club's fans are indifferent to the fortunes of these supposed rivals. It would appear you (and others) are swallowing whole the hype which SKY attach to the games they televise.

There was a lot of piss-taking and gloating during the Glazer situation, but a lot of sympathy for those long-standing United fans who felt helpless in the face of their club's troubles - and equally there was a lot of support for the fledgling FC United set-up. Football fans respecting football fans, you see. You blithely use the word "hatred", but down here, while there are occasions where rivalries boil over, being stabbed to death for wearing the wrong colours isn't a concern.

And a wee point: Just to reiterate, and before that idiot Bennett jumps in with more irrelevant shite, I've lived down here for over thirty years, so I reckon I can offer informed comment on how things are down here.

* i.e. the ones who follow the club that's winning, regardless of locality - I'm sure there's a name for such people.

Expect one of the sevco morons to dig up a story from somewhere about a supporter in england getting stabbed to death now now.