Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ECA probably kept Rangers Mark II in the 'associate members' sheddie oot the back, as a wee joke, just as a stark warning to all their proper big clubs what can happen if you allow your club to be run by charlatans, con-men, tax-dodgers and all-round arrogant rule bending bully boys.

Like Dortmund, Man City, Villareal, Napoli?

laugh.gif

There were effectively 3 questions.

(1) Allow Rangers into the SFL. voted 29/1

(2) Start in SFL3. 25/30 voted for this

(3) Start in SFL1 5/30 voted for this

The SFA wanted to Rangers to be fast tracked, the Fans did not

So yes you are missing something.

rangers were fast tracked to SFL3 unopposed when if it had been done properly other teams would/should have been invitd to apply alongside rangers

Thats quite similar to most of the green and greys i know.

Pre season it was how much they were looking forward to this season, what fun they were going to have with 60,000 at the Pigge ... Parkhead every week, life was going to be one big party. Reality being a half empty stadium with no one really giving a f**k.

Oh how they bragged about how hard life would be for us, a maximum of 10,000 fans watching us toil at a deserted Ibrox while tumbleweed blew around the stadium. Funny how things turn out.

Infact i don't know any Celtic fans who still discuss Celtic, even after their CL games it's still all about the Rangers.

We've fallen back in love with football while Celtic fans have all became financial wizards and legal beagles.

You are posting some pish these days benny. How many "green and greys" do you know? Thousands? Or mibbe half a dozen? :rolleyes:

If they don't turn up their club dies again, simple really. Also its the only thing they get to lord over Celtic fans even if Celtic have had more through the turnstiles and earn a lot more from it. Also they are winning so its all good for now, even if it is against part timers.

If rangers get to the SPL and are finishing well behind Celtic and are getting charged twice what they are now, we will see how many turn up every week.

Indeed. smile.gif

Celtic Park's total attendance for this season 'so far' is over 700,000, at Aye-Broke Stadium the attendance so far this season is just over 500,000 with the moronic orcs paying discounted ticket prices.

You were/are our biggest rivals so I wouldnt call it obsessing, Id say we are just keeping a watchful eye on you ;) I also have no doubt if the shoe was on the other foot it would be just the same if not worse. Remember "for every fiver...." statement? and that was from your chairman.

If you believe that the new club playing at Aye-Broke Stadium are Celtic's biggest rivals today you are as deluded as the orcs are Johnny. smile.gif

You are posting some pish these days benny. How many "green and greys" do you know? Thousands? Or mibbe half a dozen? :rolleyes:

Every other word used for nicknames for you lot is classed as sectarian, green and greys is (at the moment) the last non sectarian one.

Every other word used for nicknames for you lot is classed as sectarian, green and greys is (at the moment) the last non sectarian one.

That's a lovely story, ben. It has f**k all to do with what I asked you though :lol:

the way Rangers supporters have continued to turn out in large numbers to watch mediocre 3rd division football is admirable, this cannot really be denied, there is nothing to suggest this will not continue.

Admirable your arse. What's to admire about people who support a new club that uses the same name as a dead (liquidated) club that deliberately dodged taxes & creditors while fielding ineligible players against all opposition for over a decade?! rolleyes.gif If you expect admiration from fans of opposition clubs you are much more moronic and deluded than i thought you were! blink.gif

If ever mate.

Yes but during our 3 in a row you were still in with a chance of winning the league. If you get back too the SPL under Green and McCoist you will be finishing a long way off Celtic and I cant see too many bears hanging about. Of course only time will tell.

Not sure what you're basing that on.

I reckon over the next few years and with no serious opponents Celtic will slightly downsize their playing squad and bring their wage bill down a bit, other SPL teams will also try and bring their wage bills down mainly due to a lack of money.

We might be lucky due to our circumstances and unearth some young players who might become 1st team regulars and hopefully we can top them up with some canny signings in the transfer market. Plus maybe a decent scouting/coaching/management system will be put in place by then.

If all goes well 2.5 years to get back to the SPL and then another 2 - 3 years till we're ready to challenge you lot again.

big difference, we are defending our own club, they (your fellow fans) are obsessing over a ridiculing and mocking a club they do not even support or have any connection to, one which they claim are not even a rival club, how ironic can you i get sad.gif

Sorted that for you. 'You' can get very ironic Carlito! laugh.gif

If all goes well 2.5 years to get back to the SPL and then another 2 - 3 years till we're ready to challenge you lot again.

Hopefully we'll get fast-tracked back to whatever the top league in Scotland is asap. I'm keen for that just to f**k over the diddy clubs - I'd love nothing more than to see some of them fail as their diddy 'integrity' campaigners refused to support their teams. It shouldn't take much, either, what with Killie stumbling over £16k.

smile.gif

We'll challenge the sporting wing at the first time of asking. Absolutely no doubt in my mind about that.

biggrin.gif

I reckon over the next few years and with no serious opponents Celtic will slightly downsize their playing squad and bring their wage bill down a bit, other SPL teams will also try and bring their wage bills down mainly due to a lack of money.

We might be lucky due to our circumstances and unearth some young players who might become 1st team regulars and hopefully we can top them up with some canny signings in the transfer market. Plus maybe a decent scouting/coaching/management system will be put in place by then.

predictions?

in the same way diddy's and plastics predicted 5000 at ibrox this season?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrong on both points.

Hopefully we'll get fast-tracked back to whatever the top league in Scotland is asap. I'm keen for that just to f**k over the diddy clubs - I'd love nothing more than to see some of them fail as their diddy 'integrity' campaigners refused to support their teams. It shouldn't take much, either, what with Killie stumbling over £16k.

And another big wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me, you lot are thicker than pigshit.

:lol:

This transfer window we have already added two Internationals and rejected a bid for Hooper for 5 million so I dont what your are basing that on. We will have serious opposition in the Champions league or Europa League or what ever UEFA come up with next. Yes domestically it will be hard because of the lack of competition but Europe will ease that.

So you reckon it could take you 7-8 years before you challange Celtic again, That is a very very long time looking up at Celtic and no Europe and just winning the odd domestic cup.... As I said only time will tell... But I predict like before it does not end well.

Not sure how you got 7 - 8 years from what i said but never mind.

Anyway i wouldn't get too carried about Celtics spending power, with no competition and little appetite from TGFITW for domestic football, Celtics finances could take a dip if the crowds to continue to fall. They won't need players being paid mega bucks to skelp teams like Hearts and Motherwell, think about it.

We could have European football in 3 seasons time but it's not the be all and end all, if things are done right we could come back with a good team capable of holding it's own.

Enjoy these years, they wont last forever my green and grey friend.

whistling.gif