Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

lol

big difference, we are defending our own club, they (your fellow fans) are obsessing over a club they do not even support or have any connection to, one which they claim are not even a rival club, how ironic can you get :lol:

Tedders, there's a simple 'slam dunk' argument. If we are a new club then folk should stop posting about us or taking an interest in us.

The dozens of people who watch our match threads, especially when we're losing, indicates otherwise.

I predicate that the 2nd of Feb will have the highest number of viewers/watchers for a single thread in the history of P&B.

Tedders, there's a simple 'slam dunk' argument. If we are a new club then folk should stop posting about us or taking an interest in us.

The dozens of people who watch our match threads, especially when we're losing, indicates otherwise.

I predicate that the 2nd of Feb will have the highest number of viewers/watchers for a single thread in the history of P&B.

Only a simpleton would have posted that bullshite. The fact is, you morons are the only football fans in the UK that do not accept the fact that your old club is dead. This is one of the top reasons why fans of other clubs continue to ridicule and mock you. You as fans are worthy only of disdain. And the new club that you follow are worthy only of you. smile.gif

Strange thing is, this thread hasn't seen the biggest activity on P&B. Most users online was sometime in June 2011 (pre-my membership) - I've asked a few times and nobody seems to know - what the hell was going on then that was bigger than this saga?

As posted above by the rocket, mind, there are only a minority of people who accept the continuation shite - especially as the less lovely of your fellow-bears have gaily trumpeted about their 139 years of history, while their attitude to the creditors is, basically, f**k'em. This selective reasoning is what makes the new rangers and their fans so lovable. Debt-free my arse. There will be a moral obligation to the creditors hanging over ibrox - whoever's in charge - until something is done about this attitude.

I'd love nothing more than to see some of them fail as their diddy 'integrity' campaigners refused to support their teams.
And another big wrong.

Are you saying that if Rangers are fast-tracked back to the top the 'integrity' campaigners would forget their promises of last summer?

Or that said diddies are so few that it would make no substantive difference to their clubs?

Strange thing is, this thread hasn't seen the biggest activity on P&B. Most users online was sometime in June 2011 (pre-my membership) - I've asked a few times and nobody seems to know - what the hell was going on then that was bigger than this saga?

As posted above by the rocket, mind, there are only a minority of people who accept the continuation shite - especially as the less lovely of your fellow-bears have gaily trumpeted about their 139 years of history, while their attitude to the creditors is, basically, f**k'em. This selective reasoning is what makes the new rangers and their fans so lovable. Debt-free my arse. There will be a moral obligation to the creditors hanging over ibrox - whoever's in charge - until something is done about this attitude.

Is there a similar "moral obligation" hanging over clubs who were involved with CVAs that gave creditors a very small percentage of what they were owed?

Guest Kincardine

Who are the sporting wing?

How many times do you have to chase around the board and ask the same stupid fucking question. It has been answered for you so just accept it and shut the f**k up.

Is there a similar "moral obligation" hanging over clubs who were involved with CVAs that gave creditors a very small percentage of what they were owed?

There's always a moral obligation, with everything from the local shop not paying its suppliers when it goes bust to something along the lines of FarePak.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you're equating rangers' situation with the likes of Motherwell and Dundee? Because I can't remember either of them treating their legal tax obligations as optional. Or, for that matter, claiming to be debt-free and raising 22 million quid just months later. let's just repeat that:

Claiming to be debt-free and 22 million quid in the bank.

Can you honestly say you're comfortable with that?

How many times do you have to chase around the board and ask the same stupid fucking question. It has been answered for you so just accept it and shut the f**k up.

Maybe the thread would be a bit better, Kincardine, if you addressed your fellow-supporter and asked him to stop being a nasty wee troll, using his snide wee bigoted insults all the time - rather than pulling up those who want the clever wee twat to grow a pair and say what he means outright. Unless, of course, you reckon he's a valued member of P&B. wink.gif

Guest Kincardine

My comment about the largest number of viewers on a thread was about the forthcoming DUFC/Us match on Feb 2nd. I am sure there will be a peak of at least 300 - especially if we are losing. Not bad for a new team.

As posted above by the rocket, mind, there are only a minority of people who accept the continuation shite.

Every D&P who posts about us accepts the continuation.

There's always a moral obligation, with everything from the local shop not paying its suppliers when it goes bust to something along the lines of FarePak.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you're equating rangers' situation with the likes of Motherwell and Dundee? Because I can't remember either of them treating their legal tax obligations as optional. Or, for that matter, claiming to be debt-free and raising 22 million quid just months later. let's just repeat that:

Claiming to be debt-free and 22 million quid in the bank.

Can you honestly say you're comfortable with that?

No, I was asking a question. Dundee did dump a fair amount of tax (for them) as it happens. But "equating" is something you brought into it.

The money raised by the share issue is another matter. A new company is in charge now. I wish folk would stop mixing things up. :)

Edited by Bearwithme

Guest Kincardine

Maybe the thread would be a bit better, Kincardine, if you addressed your fellow-supporter and asked him to stop being a nasty wee troll

Clonmel asked exactly the same question the other day and got an answer:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=167655&view=findpost&p=6996547

He seems to have some agenda about the phrase, "sporting wing" for some reason. Does he think he'll get a different answer today?