Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My comment about the largest number of viewers on a thread was about the forthcoming DUFC/Us match on Feb 2nd. I am sure there will be a peak of at least 300 - especially if we are losing. Not bad for a new team.

Every D&P who posts about us accepts the continuation.

To be honest, you can have your continuation - if you honour your obligations. It's the brand-new club with 140 years of history that sticks in most decent peoples' craw. Either accept the consequences of rangers' malfeasance, or enjoy your new team. I can't see a way where you can morally have both.

There's always a moral obligation, with everything from the local shop not paying its suppliers when it goes bust to something along the lines of FarePak.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you're equating rangers' situation with the likes of Motherwell and Dundee? Because I can't remember either of them treating their legal tax obligations as optional. Or, for that matter, claiming to be debt-free and raising 22 million quid just months later. let's just repeat that:

Claiming to be debt-free and 22 million quid in the bank.

Can you honestly say you're comfortable with that?

Don't you have a moral obligation not to watch pirated movies rather than paying the going rate to watch the film like most people do?

I've seen the screener - dvd quality - and it's a cracking movie. .

:)

Edited by bennett

Show the the post your bawbag pal Bendarroch has answered the question.

If he is going to keep making statements he should be able to answer about them,or else you and him should shut the fcuk up.

If some p***k keeps making up stupid shite about the team I support,I'm entitled to ask him to explain it.

Oh dear, some people just have no class what so ever.

Thats sporting wingers for you :)

Don't you have a moral obligation not to watch pirated movies rather than paying the going rate to watch the film like most people do?

:)

Ah, f**k, that's the canonisation bolloxed. sad.gif

Not like you to try and score points when you've had your arse skelped on another thread, is it, Bennett? Still watching the classics, are we, or have you asked somebody who actually knows about movies if there's any decent remakes out there?

Ah, f**k, that's the canonisation bolloxed. sad.gif

Not like you to try and score points when you've had your arse skelped on another thread, is it, Bennett? Still watching the classics, are we, or have you asked somebody who actually knows about movies if there's any decent remakes out there?

Not like you to be a two faced rat now is it?

Not like you to be a two faced rat now is it?

You obviously missed the bit where I said I was also going to watch "Django Unchained" at the cinema*. As I'll be taking Mrs WRK, I reckon I'm morally OK. Of course I'll have to live with the funding terrorism bit, but that's my moral dilemma, Bennett, not yours.

STOP PRESS - rangers actions "equivalent to watching a pirated DVD" says prominent Defender of The Opressed!

*You've got a bit of a habit of leaving stuff out that weakens your argument, haven't you, Bennett? Here's the entire post:

I've seen the screener - dvd quality - and it's a cracking movie. I'll be paying to see it on the big screen as well.

Best Tarantino since Pulp Fiction, best western since Unforgiven. Even DiCaprio's acceptable, but Waltz and Foxx are oustanding.

Oh, and only being a Moral Guardian when it comes to non-Orcs - haven't seen you criticise wee Bendarroch yet, like you said you would pull up any rangers fan being out of order. Mind you, you're using the "sporting wing" patter yourself now, aren't you, ya cheeky wee bigot ye.

Guest Kincardine

Show the the post your bawbag pal Bendarroch has answered the question.

If he is going to keep making statements he should be able to answer about them,or else you and him should shut the fcuk up.

If some p***k keeps making up stupid shite about the team I support,I'm entitled to ask him to explain it.

Oh please show some manners. Why does this make you so angry?

You have already been told that it's a nickname for The Grey and Green. What more do you want? Fine well you know where it comes from.

I am happy to explain the origin of the phrase, "Sporting Wing" if you make a post saying something like:

"I am a Celtic fan and never came across the term, "Sporting Wing" in all my born days. I have asked about its meaning and, from previous posts, I see that it's a nickname for my club, Celtic. However, I do not understand its derivation.

If someone would care to explain where it comes from then I'd appreciate it."

Only a rabid plastic would pretend those are Nazi salutes.

laugh.gif

Do not blame Murray, Whyte or Green, blame the people of Aye-Broke Stadium who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored them and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in their path and given them triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail them when they speak in the Forum of the new wonderful good society which shall now be Aye-Broke’s, interpreted to mean more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious.—Marcus Tullius Cicero (via timlebsack)

Guest Kincardine

Only a rabid plastic would pretend those are Nazi salutes.

laugh.gif

To quote Molesworth, "Any fool knows" that holding your right arm aloft makes you a Nazi and a Facist.

Right?

You obviously missed the bit where I said I was also going to watch "Django Unchained" at the cinema*. As I'll be taking Mrs WRK, I reckon I'm morally OK. Of course I'll have to live with the funding terrorism bit, but that's my moral dilemma, Bennett, not yours.

STOP PRESS - rangers actions "equivalent to watching a pirated DVD" says prominent Defender of The Opressed!

*You've got a bit of a habit of leaving stuff out that weakens your argument, haven't you, Bennett? Here's the entire post:

Oh, and only being a Moral Guardian when it comes to non-Orcs - haven't seen you criticise wee Bendarroch yet, like you said you would pull up any rangers fan being out of order. Mind you, you're using the "sporting wing" patter yourself now, aren't you, ya cheeky wee bigot ye.

You're a hypocrite plain and simple, you talk about moral obligations yet quite happily watch pirated films - not very moral is it?

Oh please show some manners. Why does this make you so angry?

You have already been told that it's a nickname for The Grey and Green. What more do you want? Fine well you know where it comes from.

I am happy to explain the origin of the phrase, "Sporting Wing" if you make a post saying something like:

"I am a Celtic fan and never came across the term, "Sporting Wing" in all my born days. I have asked about its meaning and, from previous posts, I see that it's a nickname for my club, Celtic. However, I do not understand its derivation.

If someone would care to explain where it comes from then I'd appreciate it."

I'd rather know why 4 of you are using interchangable patter now :lol: