Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't remember this line of insult when Kincardine chinned me for my offering on poppygate. He made his point - I disagreed.

Could that be because the two who kicked it off (a Killie fan and Dhensebhore) managed to escape your selective censure entirely?

You're all of the two-faces anyone could ever hope for.

You filthy little bigot.

laugh.gif

You keep on dragging poppies into it - you were challenged on this at the time, and made a complete twat of yourself - inventing posts, blaming others, and roping the wrong people in. Off you go and find the posts that offended you, and your replies to same then.....

Clue - they'll be the same as they were, so bring on Bendarrochmakesatwatofhimselfagaingate.

Guest Kincardine

haven't seen you criticise wee Bendarroch yet, like you said you would pull up any rangers fan being out of order. Mind you, you're using the "sporting wing" patter yourself now, aren't you, ya cheeky wee bigot ye.

Bendarroch is an ignortant bun b*****d. Happy?

I'd rather know why 4 of you are using interchangable patter now :lol:

I've never used the phrase, "Sporting Wing" before but I am just amazed that it has caused controversy. Such is the level of faux outrage that I think I'll use it more often.

Ya sporting wing apologist.

Bendarroch, you're a bigot. Most of the rangers fans on here claim to dislike and disown this facet of the club(s), but not only allow your shite to go unchallenged, some of them even repeat it as if it is a joke.

What homophobia are you referring to? What "SS"? What the f**k are you drinking?

I enjoy letting Bennett twist himself into knots as he tries to out-moral everybody on here with limited ammunition.

I enjoy playing with Tedi, as his attention span lets him down on the second or third page of another argument.

You, however, have never added anything to this thread but bitterness and vitriol since the day you arrived - shortly after the Tribute Act. Not one constructive post.*

Your two Amigos at least try to put the rangers view now and again - Tedi more so - but all you want to do is bring the thread into the gutter.

*I'm happy to be corrected here, but how this little c**t is getting away with blackening his fellow bears by association really does reinforce the impression of "One of us - must be defended". Seriously, does he not embarrass you?

Why would he embarrass them?, he posts what most of them would like to post.

You keep on dragging poppies into it - you were challenged on this at the time, and made a complete twat of yourself - inventing posts, blaming others, and roping the wrong people in. Off you go and find the posts that offended you, and your replies to same then.....

Clue - they'll be the same as they were, so bring on Bendarrochmakesatwatofhimselfagaingate.

Go find the posts from you 'fellow' Killie fan and Dhensebhore for yourself and get back to me.

I'll happily be the bigger man and gracefully accept your grovelling apology for your two-faced shame when you have done so.

smile.gif

I've never used the phrase, "Sporting Wing" before but I am just amazed that it has caused controversy. Such is the level of faux outrage that I think I'll use it more often.

Bit harsh on Bendarroch imo :(

My team is obviously "the sporting wing" of the company that operates the club because these two things are seperate, singular entities. Duh! ;)

Regards,

A. Beadrattler.

Interestingly, when I first used it way back, there was no hint of offence from those so hysterically outraged now.

laugh.gif

Go find the posts from you 'fellow' Killie fan and Dhensebhore for yourself and get back to me.

I'll happily be the bigger man and gracefully accept your grovelling apology for your two-faced shame when you have done so.

smile.gif

You're the one making the accusations, fuckwit. Oh, and while you're at it, don't forget to find a few justifying some of your fantasies about me. rolleyes.gif

Interestingly, when I first used it way back, there was no hint of offence from those so hysterically outraged now.

laugh.gif

They're always stealing your best lines mate :(

Edited by Henrik's tongue

How can I be happy when the wee nyaff continues to drag this thread down to personal insults and defamation?

Seriously, Kincardine - you, youngsy, at least one of the No.8s - I'd split a bottle of Cardhu with any time. We disagreee on some fundamentals, but we'd have a good old blether while doing it.

The Amigos, on the other hand - I really couldn't share a room with them. Tedi the match-thread poster maybe,but not the one on here. The other two come across as if they drink in pubs where I wouldn't be welcome, anyway.

How can I be happy when the wee nyaff continues to drag this thread down to personal insults and defamation?

Defamation? Again? Really? You sad bhastard...

My oh my - do you completely forget everything you post the moment you press the add reply button?

The quite incredible lack of self-awareness you display with regard to your own posts would be alarming if it were not so utterly, tediously predictable and consistent.

I've said time and again - I give as I get on here. You, however, are once again displaying those incredible double standards that completely fails to see the hate you deliver over and over and over again whilst lecturing others for it.

laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Guest Kincardine

Seriously, Kincardine - you, youngsy, at least one of the No.8s - I'd split a bottle of Cardhu with any time. We disagreee on some fundamentals, but we'd have a good old blether while doing it.

WRK, I'd be very happy to have a dram or threee with you as I would with quite a few of the guys who regularly post on this thread - including a couple from The Sporting Wing. Clonmel? You're not included.

You do tend to be a little ardent, though and need calming down a little.

Guest Kincardine

to be honest the first time I heard it used was by Celtic fans in reference to rangers and a certain nationalist party and a volunteer force or some defence league. Last resort if ya ask me

Johnny, I'd agree with you if 'Provisional wing' wasn't a phrased bandied around by your fans.

Aside from that you are talking shite.