Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't answer the question, You remind me of William Ulsterman

One has to ask where the GIFs which accompany your posts come from. They are often the only thing worth viewing on this topic.

Your DVD collection must be a revelation.

1358968723[/url]' post='7010298']

To answer the main points, Rangers are not a new club, just run by a new company.

Charles Green bought the history along with the rest of the club.

He also bought the SFA membership and the SPL share. However, these transactions had to be approved by the football authorities to have footballing effect. The SPL clubs did not approve which led to Rangers entering the SFL. On the other hand, the SFA membership that Rangers have is the same one the club has always had, for 140 years.

Rangers are not eligible for Europe because accounts weren't produced. This happened in Whyte's time, months before Green took over.

"How could Rangers have signed players off Rangers?". :D The players aren't at a different club, just employed by a new company.

so if the company that runs celtic had bought rangers history that means celtic won the cup winners cup in 72 then?

Who did the players play for? Club or Company?

The company, he debt was run up by the company on behalf of the club, Ibrox was owned by the company, all players and staff are paid by the company

So, you need to ask. What is Rangers the "club" how do you own the club without the company, and why before Charlie green tool over didn't we ever hear if anyone just coming into buy the "club" without the "company" debt?

Craig whyte bought the company and debt

The blue knights wanted to buy the company and debt

As did Bill Miller

Even Charlie Green wanted to buy the company to begin with.

David Murray didn't offer the "club" and not the company to potential buyers

Funny that , and when Charlie Green says you needed a CVA to keep the history, well apparently he was wrong about that also.

There is still one major reality check that needs to be taken by fans and supporters of Rangers, You are just a football club.

I will drag the green monster into this too.

The Old Firm are the only sets of fans that I am aware of that talk of supporters of other teams as 'enemies of the club' and 'against the cause'.

I have never heard Hibs fans describe Hearts fans as 'enemies of the Hibees'.

Dundee fans do not 'defend the cause' against the Arabs.

And you can similarly talk of fans of other clubs as supporters of their club, opposition fans, even be abusive but fans of all other clubs seem aware that it is a football club that is part of their life and that is not their life and cause. If you are a Ross County fan that does not make you an enemy of ICT, you might not like them but they are not 'against the cause' of The Staggies.

It is that mindset of other fans being 'enemies' and the old 'if your not for us you're for them'.

This tit-for-tat crap that this has descended into on these pages will never change till an acceptance that the Old Firm are not 'defending their cause against the enemies of their club', but that they are fans of their club.

Edited by MEADOWXI

He bought the club, the history belongs to the club.

AYFT?

Not been on here in an age, but I seem to remember Green saying something very close to...

"They're MY titles. I bought them."

So, amongst other things, it appears that it's Charles Green who won 9 championships in a row.

What a guy!

Side splitting article here:

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/item/show-the-red-card-to-liquidation.html

Anti-Liquidation Demo On Saturday!

On Saturday versus St Mirren 50,000 Bears will show that Rangers will not die by giving a red card to the threat of liquidation.

At kick off and in the 18th and 72nd minutes - 1872! - raise your red card and voice your determination not to support anyone who is trying to drag the club down into liquidation.

On Monday evening a meeting took place in Glasgow with host of fan groups to discuss the Bears fight-back against those who seek to do the club down.

Rangers Football Club have survived the good and the bad for 140 years , the vast majority being very successful for a club now known to be the most successful club in world football. Its more than just a club, it’s a way of life for far too many people the world over to simply give it up to faceless money men with no love nor interest in this famous fitbaw club.

It was agreed unanimously that we The Rangers support would fight tooth and nail against anyone or group who seek to liquidate the Gers.

The message is simple, sink us and we will sink you!

You won’t simply reform a newco and everything’s bright and rosy, not a chance in hell. The Rangers fan base united won’t allow it, no fans, no players, no sponsor. NOTHING

This Saturday we have arranged to allow every fan in Ibrox to show the administrators and any would-be liquidators the “red card”. 50,000 red cards will form part of display in protest at the enemy intent on finishing off The Rangers as we know it. Message banners and red cards will make our feelings clear as day, you are not welcome.

The display is NOT in favour of any individual bid/bidders, we simply welcome anyone with Rangers best interest at heart.

Feel free to bring your own message banners, we all know the rules!

Rangers Assembly president Andy Kerr said: “We’ve always had in the back of our minds the liquidation scenario but it’s the worst by a long way. It would dispirit people and break connections and fans would believe the history and tradition had gone.

Mark Dingwall, of the Rangers Supporters’ Trust, said: “Anyone who came in looking to liquidate the club would find the fans united in their opposition. They would receive no financial help from the fans and it would be done in the face of great opposition.

Rangers Assembly president Andy Kerr said: "We've always had in the back of our minds the liquidation scenario but it's the worst by a long way. It would dispirit people and break connections and fans would believe the history and tradition had gone.

Mark Dingwall, of the Rangers Supporters' Trust, said: "Anyone who came in looking to liquidate the club would find the fans united in their opposition. They would receive no financial help from the fans and it would be done in the face of great opposition.

Just like when Charlie Green said it, they are all mistaken :rolleyes:

And still nobody can explain why if it was possible to buy the "club" seperate from the "company" and debts, wasn't this done earlier under David Murray.

Charles Green wanted to buy both the "club" and the "company" in the hopes of a CVA, he admitted he was only looking to make a quick buck, so why bother with the debt of the company, he should have just snapped up the club.

Bill Miller wanted to buy both the "club" and the "company" again, why?

The blue knights also wanted to buy both the "club" and the "company"

Why would these buisnessmen want to take on a debt ridden company when they could have bought the "club" for peanuts from the offset?

Why didn't any of them mention this at the time? why didn't the media mention this?

I think we all know why, no matter how Rangers fans try and dress it up

Side splitting article here:

http://www.rangerssu...iquidation.html

You won't simply reform a newco and everything's bright and rosy, not a chance in hell. The Rangers fan base united won't allow it, no fans, no players, no sponsor. NOTHING

That's a belter of a quote.

Not only have they allowed it - they've embraced it and issued complaints against others who've agreed with the earlier sentiment.

They're like children.

That's a belter of a quote.

Not only have they allowed it - they've embraced it and issued complaints against others who've agreed with the earlier sentiment.

They're like children.

So you think any of the Rangers posters listened to Kerr or Dingwall??

I think most of us have made our thoughts well known when it comes to these chancers but if it fits todays agenda you batter in.

Green is on to a real good thing. The man can literally say anything knowing that the moronic bears wont question any of it. They will never learn!! laugh.gif

In a way because of their desperation to have something to cling to that unites them all , he's got them to the point of no return where they have to keep supporting him , keep the defiance going , keep dipping into the pocket to keep breaking world records , and keep the denial going because accepting that they are no more - isn't an option..

Some words that Green spouted some months ago will stick with me "The history is mine , I bought it"...

It's when the love-in between him and the zombie deid orc wannabe's starts to get frosty that I expect to hear him spout those words again , but they will be on the end of his ranting for once.. That is what Im looking forward to..

So we are back onto this shite the club is separate from the company ! :lol:

OK bears I'll pose a question to you all ! for at least 111 years this was Rangers history and no where on God's green earth will you find anything different pre 2012 that this was Rangers history.

Rangers football club BECAME a limited company on May 27th 1899.

Notice that there in above statement that the football club itself became a limited company in 1899 and this wasn't ever in question before last year.

So if the company was liquidated that means the club also was liquidated as in the companies house website.

Green has reformed the club from the ashes of the dead club and that is the truth and we now have the CLONE RANGERS.

Go on bears try to debunk that Rangers became a company in 1899 I dare ya :)