Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well he did say he bought the "history" of the club at the very same time D&P had taken a vote to allow newco into the SPL. this despite D&P only being allowed to vote on behalf on Rangers, even though charlie green owned the club....

blink.gif

Green can't publicly state that Rangers are in fact the very same club that evaded debt,I'm certain about that because then he will have phoenixed the club and be liable for the old clubs debts.

So in saying it will be funny as fook watching Chucky dodge the question that they are the same club but not actually the same club in the same sentence if the SPL commission hands out punishments.So Chucky will say to the world they are a brand new club but to the orcs that they are the same club they've always been and the orcs will forget what Green said to the world that they are a brand new club.:lol:

No I don't get that. I reckon you just took a load of words, chucked them in the air and hoped they would make a sentence when they landed.

Maybe I just don't understand English but I would challenge any chunt to make sense of, "if any on Green's Rangers as well as their own for also breaching the Scottish Cups the former version had played in if players have been deliberately improperly registered."

I am not trying to be obtuse.

Simplified version !

If Rangers have fielded improperly registered players in the Scottish Cup then the SFA can also pass on punishments for breaking the rules.

Also players are registered with the SFA aren't they to which they broke the SFA's rules there if they were improperly registered.

It may be the SPL commission but it's the SFA who have red faces for not noticing if players were improperly registered isn't it ?.

It's the SFA's job to make sure member clubs properly register players.

The SPL need to have the backing of the SFA when handing out punishments to SFA members as all clubs are.

This old newspaper article from July 2012 about the ongoings of old and new club may help:

Rangers closing in on place in SFA, but newco could yet be stripped of titles

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 00:06, 26 July 2012 | UPDATED: 00:06, 26 July 2012

Talks are ongoing between the Scottish Premier League and Rangers newco as Charles Green's club continues its bid for membership of the Scottish Football Association.

Sportsmail understands that progress has been made and a broad agreement has been reached but the fundamental issue of the Govan club being possibly stripped of titles remains unresolved.

Ally McCoist's side are due to start their season against Brechin in the Ramsdens Cup on Sunday.

But before that happens, agreement between five parties - old Rangers, new Rangers, the SFA, SPL and Scottish Football League - is required for the re-launched club to inherit old Rangers' SFA membership.

The SFL clubs voted to place Rangers in Division Three after Green's attempts to replace the old club in the SPL and First Division were unsuccessful.

The main sticking point to SFA membership is the issue of dual contracts which Rangers are alleged to have used between 2001 and 2010.

The SPL is looking for an independent commission to rule on whether the previous club's administrators breached regulations with alleged undisclosed payments through Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs), which could result in the club being stripped of the trophies won during that period.

Rangers will accept a 12-month transfer ban, starting from September 1, imposed by the SFA for bringing the game into disrepute, mainly over the club's failure to pay more than £13million in taxes last season.

However, it appears obvious that either the SPL or Rangers will have to back down on the issue in order to get the situation resolved.

LINK

I'd be amazed if this is even mentioned. Remember, it's an enquiry into Rangers and compliance and hasn't been set up to fulfill your mastorbatory fantasies.

I am confused. What has this got to do with The SFA?

I think the SFA are the appeal body in the unlikely event that the SPL don't favour Charlie's claims for his titles. The lad's just being anticipatory - like a wean at Christmas. wink.gif

Cooper had a tremendous first season at Rangers,1977/78 under Jock Wallace but his form dipped when Greig took over as it seemed Greig didn't rate Cooper too highly in his plans and it's fair to say that we only saw the best of Cooper sporadically during Greigs tenure,as well as that Greig brought in players who were below the standard of player Cooper was and had previously played with.

IMO Greig held Coopers career back during his time as manager and i think that's shown when Souness came in when Cooper played his best football at the club. He was an inconsistent player prior to Souness but when on his game he was a grreat player and it's fair to describe him as a Rangers great although nowhere near being rated our greatest ever player,in my lifetime that accolade belongs to Baxter,closely followed by Laudrup.

Willie Henderson was a better winger than both Cooper and Laudrup.

Davie Wilson, Henderson, Bud, Cooper, Walters, Laudrup and more - we've been spoilt rotten down the years.

1. You obviously can't read

2. It's a guide to legal structures of clubs and a document to advise (also educational .. you may learn something)

I've highlighted the important parts .. the bits that make you WEEP ....:lol:

Christ, DhenBhoy, that's like reading the album track list off an old Sex Pistols record.

Guest Kincardine

The SPL need to have the backing of the SFA when handing out punishments to SFA members as all clubs are.

God you are one confused individual. I know that you made a fair few decent posts on this thread but this isn't one of them.

The SPL panel will report on SPL matters. That is all.

Simplified version !

If Rangers have fielded improperly registered players in the Scottish Cup then the SFA can also pass on punishments for breaking the rules.

Also players are registered with the SFA aren't they to which they broke the SFA's rules there if they were improperly registered.

It may be the SPL commission but it's the SFA who have red faces for not noticing if players were improperly registered isn't it ?.

It's the SFA's job to make sure member clubs properly register players.

God you are one confused individual. I know that you made a fair few decent posts on this thread but this isn't one of them.

The SPL panel will report on SPL matters. That is all.

Is that why you erased the vast majority of his post?

An excellent read! smile.gif

Guest Kincardine

Willie Henderson was a better winger than both Cooper and Laudrup.

Henderson is the 2nd best right-winger Scotland ever produced. Shame he didn't win more caps due to the SFA's desire to placate the ginger, wife-beating, alky oarsman.

Henderson is the 2nd best right-winger Scotland ever produced. Shame he didn't win more caps due to the SFA's desire to placate the ginger, wife-beating, alky oarsman.

Showing your true self in that post Kincardine, that's what i like to see, for an orc who claims to 'not' read or post 'elsewhere', you sure do post like those who do. . smile.gif

Excellent is pushing it. It does however cover most of the relevant ground.

Even the inaccurate FTTT prediction is at least saved by its correct distancing from the Title Stripping issue.

I get annoyed by the focus on any competitive advantage gained by Rangers though - it smacks of a Celtic agenda.

The point isn't about an advantage unfairly gained or sought at all. The point is about whether or not players were properly registered to compete.

That's where question marks lie, and that's why teams have had Cup Tie results overturned before. That's the point.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Guest Kincardine

Showing your true self in that post Kincardine, that's what i like to see, for an orc who claims to 'not' read or post 'elsewhere', you sure do post like those who do. . smile.gif

Unlike you I watched Henderson play and I'm entitled to an opinion. I also seldom read and post on other sites. I don#t actually know what your point is.

Excellent is pushing it. It does however cover most of the relevant ground.

Even the inaccuarte FTTT prediction is at least saved by its correct distancing from the Title Stripping issue.

I get annoyed by the focus on any competitive advantage gained by Rangers though - it smacks of a Celtic agenda.

The point isn't about an advantage unfailrly gained or sought at all. The point is about whether or not players were properly registered to compete.

That's where question marks lie, and that's why teams have had Cup Tie results overturned before. That's the point.

Which is why imo, the article makes good reading. smile.gif