Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I saw Henderson and Johnstone play. Henderson was very very good. Johnstone was a magician.

Tommy McLean - there was a talent ruined.....

And Davie Provan....

And Gordon Smith.....

And Kris Boyd.....

Willie Johnston hasn't got an "e" in his name,WRK. Aye,McLean,Provan,Smith and Boyd were talents ruined,they must be regretting not staying with Killie.

Any way, was Davie Cooper not really, really, really bigoted towards Catholics?

OK I know he's a Rangers 'icon' ....... :whistle

In answer to your whistling question;Cooper was not bigoted to Catholics,i knew him,used to have a few pints in Tennents,Byres Road with him and another Rangers player in the early 80s,liked a punt on the horses but had no time for those fuckers from Coatbridge.:P

In answer to your whistling question;Cooper was not bigoted to Catholics,i knew him,used to have a few pints in Tennents,Byres Road with him and another Rangers player in the early 80s,liked a punt on the horses but had no time for those fuckers from Coatbridge.:P

An Airdrie man was he?! dry.gif

Guest Kincardine

Has the SPL confirmed the hearing will definitely start on Tuesday as scheduled before Christmas?

Yes. Tuesday.

It will be, of course, the most self-important and least consequential panel ever to meet in British legal history.

They haven't a fucking clue why they are there or what they are judging about but do know it may be something to do with something about football.

No,more a Hamilton man with great affection for Clydebank. Although Rangers through and through. Although he had a lot of time for Motherwell,a good man.

The playing careers of he and the lisbon lions all came to an end before i was old enough to appreciate the skill of football, unfortunately for me. You oldies were very fortunate to have watched football before the world's shysters began taking over the biggest clubs. smile.gif

Is that why you erased the vast majority of his post?

Why Rangers must lose their titles.

An excellent read! :)

Yip an interesting read indeed ICBM.

So how do Rangers protect themselves from having to pay back all the money gained from all the competitions they entered ? if found guilty surely there are over 30 other European clubs that could take Chucky to court if Rangers insist that they in fact the very same club without debt and have fielded improperly registered players against them.Could run into hundreds of millions :o

The only answer is that the club will have to state that it is a brand new club and not the old club in liquidation.

After the SPL commission if guilty then Craig Whyte has done Rangers a real favour here by busting the club sooner rather than later if the SPL commission goes against them.Craig will have also done the SFA & SPL a real favour here as well because the club is dead and the SFA & SPL will not be dragged into the shite Rangers left when it keeled over and died from a very high height indeed.

One other funny thing could be that the old club could be expelled from the leagues 11 times in the history books when it is rewritten :) this of course will not affect the new Rangers because they are a new club and why not punish the absolute shit out of the old club just to show everyone that the old club got the maximum punishments available as if it was a deterrent and looked as if the SFA & SPL showed them no mercy and to Europe that the club is in fact no longer :lol: .11 years of Zero points with 108 goals against them plus expulsion as an asterisk beside the Rangers PLC on the bottom of the SPL table.

The playing careers of he and the lisbon lions all came to an end before i was old enough to appreciate the skill of football, unfortunately for me. You oldies were very fortunate to have watched football before the world's shysters began taking over the biggest clubs. smile.gif

The sixties/early seventies was the time when Scottish football was a truly recognised force in European football. From 1960 through to 1973 the standard of the Scottish game was such that it could compete with most. Dundee in 1962/63 had one of the finest teams ever seen in Scotland,they reached the European Cup semi-final. 1967 we had three teams in the semi-finals of all three Euro competitions. We will never get that back again.

The sixties/early seventies was the time when Scottish football was a truly recognised force in European football. From 1960 through to 1973 the standard of the Scottish game was such that it could compete with most. Dundee in 1962/63 had one of the finest teams ever seen in Scotland,they reached the European Cup semi-final. 1967 we had three teams in the semi-finals of all three Euro competitions. We will never get that back again.

Ya missed out the early 80's there Youngsy when Aberdeen and Dundee Utd were pumping the European opposition off the park ! often and had some truly great players and Scotland were qualifying for major finals every occasion and were filled with Scottish based players plus the few who broke into the English set up.

Ya missed out the early 80's there Youngsy when Aberdeen and Dundee Utd were pumping the European opposition off the park ! often and had some truly great players and Scotland were qualifying for major finals every occasion and were filled with Scottish based players plus the few who broke into the English set up.

Aye,but the 60s early 70s was the time when we were recognised as a force in Europe with our clubs on a regular basis. In saying that,imo the greatest achievement in Europe by a Scottish club was from Aberdeen in winning the ECWC against Real Madrid.

And don't forget us Buddies won the Anglo Scottish Cup in 1980. :D

The Old Firm played in the above competition.

Burnley and Chesterfield gave them a seeing tae :lol:

Edited by shull

cool story, bro.

:lol:;)

SIDE LETTERS or NO SIDE LETTERS ?

From the FTTT website

post-39453-0-55109000-1359160331_thumb.j

Even more damning !

post-39453-0-24996200-1359160384_thumb.j

There are 53 players evidence of side letters from the tribunal all worded as above :blink: that would certainly look like that was not discretionary at all if it were put into a contract they will be paid X amount on a certain day if they were still a Rangers player.

Lets face it ! Rangers are fucked at the SPL commission and don't have a fucking leg to stand on.

Guest Kincardine

Lets face it ! Rangers are fucked at the SPL commission and don't have a fucking leg to stand on.

You are Lord Nimmo Smith and I claim my £5.

SIDE LETTERS or NO SIDE LETTERS ?

From the FTTT website

post-39453-0-55109000-1359160331_thumb.j

Even more damning !

post-39453-0-24996200-1359160384_thumb.j

There are 53 players evidence of side letters from the tribunal all worded as above :blink: that would certainly look like that was not discretionary at all if it were put into a contract they will be paid X amount on a certain day if they were still a Rangers player.

1. The payments made to players were loans.

2. Rangers didn't make the loans.