Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Off-topic, but did you know that AIG was founded by an OSS (predecessor to CIA) Operative in Shanghai in 1919 with its branches across China, and in Hong Kong, Hanoi, Saigon, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and the Philippines. It only transferred its company headquarters to New York City in 1949 just before the Commie takeover in China? And in regards to its recent history it isn't only US citizens who are now paying for the recent $130BILLION in bail-outs that it and many others were 'given' by 'corrupt' governments in cahoots with 'the banksters'. An old American showman of around the mid 1800's is credited with the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute", today the poor b*****ds are born every second...they are us! mad.gif

Whatever AIG was doing in 1949 surely isn't related to what it did in 2008, since it was bought over and re-bought-over again and again and again in the intervening period.

You can take your weird Illuminati theories elsewhere, as I've said before. Your bullshit would be better confined to the Lizardmen (Who May Or May Not Be Jewish Geezers, Although Of Course That's Coincidental) Ruling The World forum, and the sooner P&B's admins chase you off in that direction, the better, if you ask me. You give me the boke.

Payments via a third party are illegal and defined in the rules....

Well done Kincardine we got there in the end.

Loans not payments, it's all in the small print :)

The players and the agents that have testified they were part of their contracts will suffice as evidence. What you require as evidence is entirely irrelevant.

How about you provide evidence that they signed for a loan ??

We all know what it was but back in reality we have to accept that the paper work was in order and they were officially classed as loans.

Loans :)

Loans not payments, it's all in the small print :)

Is it though? Have you read something that makes a meaningful distinction between loans and payments, suggesting the former can't possibly be classed as as the latter; or are you just displaying the kind of 'expertise' you say we all claim?

Is it though? Have you read something that makes a meaningful distinction between loans and payments, suggesting the former can't possibly be classed as as the latter; or are you just displaying the kind of 'expertise' you say we all claim?

Not at all, the FTTT verdict that they were loans and not payments is good enough for me. I see no reason to dispute that do you?

Military chiefs brand Remembrance Day tributes at Rangers game as 'inappropriate'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-remembrance-day-parade-branded-1558062

What a bunch of complete cretins The Rangers are :lol:

(not admin related but didn't know where else to put it)

Military chiefs brand Remembrance Day tributes at Rangers game as 'inappropriate'

http://www.dailyreco...branded-1558062

5cClFco.png

http://www.dailyreco...branded-1558062

"A spokeswoman for the Army said: “Half-time events such as this one will no longer happen at Remembrance Day matches and we apologise if anyone was offended by what they felt was inappropriate behaviour."

I find it absolutely ridiculous that people have been complaining about this, the organised campaigns from sites like Scottish Football Monitor and Muirheads website have obviously served their purpose.

It never fails to amaze me how far some people will go.

Not at all, the FTTT verdict that they were loans and not payments is good enough for me. I see no reason to dispute that do you?

The FTTT classed them as loans. No comment was made on whether or not loans constituted payments. For laymen such as us, this is a grey area.

The FTTT classed them as loans. No comment was made on whether or not loans constituted payments. For laymen such as us, this is a grey area.

Which is why i accept their decision. We all know it was really payments, i doubt anyone would deny that but a loophole was used and exploited and that is that.

As i've said all along it always comes down to the fine print.

Reminds of chat i was having with a lad at work a few weeks ago, outraged about Rangers using such means to avoid paying tax then pulls out his brand new £400 vodafone phone to show me how great it is.

The faux outrage over this is getting tiring.

Which is why i accept their decision. We all know it was really payments, i doubt anyone would deny that but a loophole was used and exploited and that is that.

As i've said all along it always comes down to the fine print.

Reminds of chat i was having with a lad at work a few weeks ago, outraged about Rangers using such means to avoid paying tax then pulls out his brand new £400 vodafone phone to show me how great it is.

The faux outrage over this is getting tiring.

which equals dual contracts, pathetic to pretend otherwise - which equals 'incorrectly registered' players - which equals cheating everybody else that you were competing against - which equals the trophies won while this was going on should be Lance Armstrong'ed off you. 54 titles and counting down....

or are you happy to claim glory via financial fenaigling loophole?

Remembering several diddy clubs who get thrown out of cups for minor accidental errors in form-filling

ETA - and when I say the titles should be taken off 'you' I mean The Old Rangers. The New Rangers have no honours to lose.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

which equals dual contracts, pathetic to pretend otherwise - which equals 'incorrectly registered' players - which equals cheating everybody else that you were competing against - which equals the trophies won while this was going on should be Lance Armstrong'ed off you. 54 titles and counting down....

or are you happy to claim glory via financial fenaigling loophole?

Remembering several diddy clubs who get thrown out of cups for minor accidental errors in form-filling

No it doesn't :lol:

"A spokeswoman for the Army said: "Half-time events such as this one will no longer happen at Remembrance Day matches and we apologise if anyone was offended by what they felt was inappropriate behaviour."

I find it absolutely ridiculous that people have been complaining about this, the organised campaigns from sites like Scottish Football Monitor and Muirheads website have obviously served their purpose.

It never fails to amaze me how far some people will go.

Rubbish - the decision's a good one. What happened at Ibrox in November was entirely inappropriate.

The key's in this bit:

Major General Nick Eeles, General Officer Commanding Scotland said:

“The focus of Remembrance activities must be on the fallen, not on those who are serving in the Armed Forces today.”

The shift this century from actual remembrance to a celebration of all things military and an endorsement of current foreign policy is crass and tasteless, and not confined to Rangers.

what Rangers do however is go ludicrously OTT as a statement of Unionist credentials, while also aiming to strike an unsubtle contrast with the shameful conduct of the Green Brigade.

It's all juvenile and I'm glad a stop's been put to it.

Rubbish - the decision's a good one. What happened at Ibrox in November was entirely inappropriate.

The key's in this bit:

Major General Nick Eeles, General Officer Commanding Scotland said:

"The focus of Remembrance activities must be on the fallen, not on those who are serving in the Armed Forces today."

The shift this century from actual remembrance to a celebration of all things military and an endorsement of current foreign policy is crass and tasteless, and not confined to Rangers.

what Rangers do however is go ludicrously OTT as a statement of Unionist credentials, while also aiming to strike an unsubtle contrast with the shameful conduct of the Green Brigade.

It's all juvenile and I'm glad a stop's been put to it.

The statement is there for all to see, certain people were (mock) offended and complained in order to cause trouble.

See Scottish football monitor website, several Celticminded sites and blogs, Muirheads website etc for examples.

As i previously posted it's absolutely ridiculous that people have been complaining about this.

I do not accept they were payments at all, they were loans, immoral ones perhaps but not illegal and therefore not cheating.

I would also bet that the SPL do not have any rules in place for players receiving loans, regardless of the fact that they never need paid back.

Can you "loan" me £500 please?

As i previously posted it's absolutely ridiculous that people have been complaining about this.

It's not, for the reasons I've given.

Please don't respond to me by referring to Celtic minded websites or faux offence. Neither hold much interest for me.

It's to do with the nature of the occasion and what's fitting in the way of marking it.

Help please, losing my memory with age...........as some were classed as loans, can BDO (who have been awfy quiet) not look to recover them? Or can they not as they were from MIH ie a third party?