Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I agree with him on many of the points, however I do not want to see the commision dropped, I want that not guilty verdict delivered either here or on appeal.

Your sources of undeniable truth are ! Green,Traynor and Fat Sally :lol: that is all Tedi :lol:

I've been quite clear on this. I believe Rangers died (and no I don't want another tit for tat deid/alive debate). We will overtake the 54 titles Rangers won wether Rangers are stripped of some of them or not any way. So if it was down to me (which it isn't) I would actually say no to them.

I don't want their EBT tainted titles either Henrik because they are reeking with cheating if the commission goes against them :angry: we will overcome their achievements in time :D mibees :lol:

It is mandatory to void any such game an improperly registered was fielded in and if it was a league match it's a straight 3 nil defeat against them.

Here's the funny bit Henrik :lol: if they have fielded players from day one in 2000/2001 season Rangers will be shown in the record books at the bottom of every SPL table since 2001 till 2011 as played 38,won none,drawn none,lost 38,goals for none and lastly goals against 108 :lol: :lol: :lol: that's on record for ten years if they are found guilty and that's fucking priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: ten in a row at the bottom of the SPL no points and no goals either :):lol: :lol:

To anyone that has never known or followed Scottish football will think well that's a fucking pathetic team that isn't couldn't win a game in 10 years or score a goal and made to suffer not getting relegated for it :blink: no wonder they threw them down into the 3rd division after 10 years :lol:

Perhaps if you don't want to listen to Rangers fans going "on and on and on about it" you should just avoid Rangers threads ? Just an idea......

No. Not at all.....

Keeping abreast of all things related to the most notorious band of brothers is more important now. I mean, look what happened when we weren't paying your lot proper "attention".....

If you lot can't be trusted to keep good care of your own club - in a diligent, HONEST manner, don't be upset by the fact others will.....

You should, of course, be glad we care so much thumbup2.gif

We're only here for T'Rangers after allwink.gif

I don't want their EBT tainted titles either Henrik because they are reeking with cheating if the commission goes against them :angry: we will overcome their achievements in time :D mibees :lol:

It is mandatory to void any such game an improperly registered was fielded in and if it was a league match it's a straight 3 nil defeat against them.

Here's the funny bit Henrik :lol: if they have fielded players from day one in 2000/2001 season Rangers will be shown in the record books at the bottom of every SPL table since 2001 till 2011 as played 38,won none,drawn none,lost 38,goals for none and lastly goals against 108 :lol: :lol: :lol: that's on record for ten years if they are found guilty and that's fucking priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: ten in a row at the bottom of the SPL no points and no goals either :):lol: :lol:

To anyone that has never known or followed Scottish football will think well that's a fucking pathetic team that isn't couldn't win a game in 10 years or score a goal and made to suffer not getting relegated for it :blink: no wonder they threw them down into the 3rd division after 10 years :lol:

Over using smileys is a sure sign that you are talking pish.

I've been quite clear on this. I believe Rangers died (and no I don't want another tit for tat deid/alive debate). We will overtake the 54 titles Rangers won wether Rangers are stripped of some of them or not any way. So if it was down to me (which it isn't) I would actually say no to them.

This seems to be the party line, not sure if i believe it or not.

God, I hope this is true...

Rangers supporters are prepared to boycott every club in Scotland should the Ibrox outfit be stripped of titles. (Sun)

Reads the sun.

I’m not sure why fans of the now defunct club that was Rangers are so worried about the club they used to support being stripped of titles.

Being stripped of titles is a mere consequence of the cheating they indulged in.

What I’ll be most interested in is what the punishment is going to be.

Lance Armstrong being stripped of his titles was a consequence of his cheating. His punishment was a lifetime ban from his sport.

With the brand new club called The Rangers agreeing to take on the punishments that would have been due to the defunct club called Rangers, I can’t see how LNS can come up with anything other than the ban from football for The Rangers.

They won’t even get the chance to win the Third Division… :lol:

I take it we'll find out if Rangers are getting their titles stripped tommorow? The fans on OrcMedia are already shitting bricks at the outcome. Privately Chuckie won't care about that. He's more worried about fines and sanctions that will be put on Sevco.

I'm not sure why fans of the now defunct club that was Rangers are so worried about the club they used to support being stripped of titles.

Being stripped of titles is a mere consequence of the cheating they indulged in.

What I'll be most interested in is what the punishment is going to be.

Lance Armstrong being stripped of his titles was a consequence of his cheating. His punishment was a lifetime ban from his sport.

With the brand new club called The Rangers agreeing to take on the punishments that would have been due to the defunct club called Rangers, I can't see how LNS can come up with anything other than the ban from football for The Rangers.

They won't even get the chance to win the Third Division… :lol:

And repayment claims on prize money awarded. Good thing Charlie's got 20 million sitting in the bank, then. And a good thing he can use it, because the shares aren't in rangers, but in a holding company.

As it stands, rangers have effectively banned themselves from sport - what with being dead and all. Charlie can have one of his nice chinwags with the Horde, and ask them if they'd like the money to be used as a bribe to the SPL in order to secure the dead club's history, or if it would be better used to stop the new club going the same way. Or if they should invest the 20 million on the signing targets from Euro 2012 and win the CL for the next ten years. wink.gif

Whatever the berrz want, Charlie can do whatever he sees fit, as the money has no connection to rangers until the holding company says it has. biggrin.gif

Godd thing they're making all that money from the World Record crowds, then, what with the running costs and wages. Oh, hang on a minute....laugh.gif

I don't know what the f**k Charlie "T'Soundbite" Green is playing at, but I know two things:

1. It doesn't affect my club or my money, so

2. It's great entertainment.

I take it we'll find out if Rangers are getting their titles stripped tommorow? The fans on OrcMedia are already shitting bricks at the outcome. Privately Chuckie won't care about that. He's more worried about fines and sanctions that will be put on Sevco.

Isn't it just the hearing that starts tomorrow?

Isn't it just the hearing that starts tomorrow?

It all starts again tomorrow - the SPL Commission and the talks on reconstruction to come, and I don't know which scenario I find more pleasing:

1. Live tweets from inside meeting rooms sending ZombieMedia into meltdown over the course of the hearings

OR

2. Sally and Charlie sitting on the steps of Hampden, clutching their wee bag of crisps and their Panda Pops, while the adults discuss grown-up stuff inside and the Orcs second-guess themselves into a frenzy.

Either way, happy days.biggrin.gif

It all starts again tomorrow - the SPL Commission and the talks on reconstruction to come, and I don't know which scenario I find more pleasing:

1. Live tweets from inside meeting rooms

sending ZombieMedia into meltdown over the

course of the hearings

OR

2. Sally and Charlie sitting on the steps of

Hampden, clutching their wee bag of crisps

and their Panda Pops, while the adults

discuss grown-up stuff inside and the Orcs

second-guess themselves into a frenzy.

Either way, happy days.

biggrin.gif

Totally and utterly obsessed,and fixated on all things Rangers.............tragic

Totally and utterly obsessed,and fixated on all things Rangers.............tragic

Indeed.

And you've been told WHY that is on another thread knucklebonce.

"Tragic" is what happened to your club while you clapped and drooled your way through the Decade Of Shame.

You want to fight against anything, fight against the Carpetbaggers currently taking your new shiny club down the same road......

1. Live tweets from inside meeting rooms sending ZombieMedia into meltdown over the course of the hearings

OR

2. Sally and Charlie sitting on the steps of Hampden, clutching their wee bag of crisps and their Panda Pops, while the adults discuss grown-up stuff inside and the Orcs second-guess themselves into a frenzy.

Either way, happy days.biggrin.gif

as long as there is transparency......