Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You think Liewell will refuse the titles if they are indeed taken from Rangers? You think he has no interest in this? That he has had no role to play?

laugh.gif

Well, why not lay it out for us, Bendarroch? Rather than ask leading questions, why not explain to us all why, when and how Lawell executed this supposed masterplan?

If you can come up with credible a) Motive b) Opportunity and c) At least two pieces of evidence that build a convincing case that Peter Lawell is pushing the case against Rangers, because he wants your titles, I'll gladly concede the point.

You think Liewell will refuse the titles if they are indeed taken from Rangers? You think he has no interest in this? That he has had no role to play?

laugh.gif

Can you prove he is directly involved in this? :huh:

Isn't it the case that if we are found guilty by those who already found us guilty, our appeal board is another authority who - wait for it - also agreed we were guilty?

'cause I'm a voodoo child, Lord knows I'm a voodoo child baby'

Don't you just love the integrity.....

If they want the titles then they'll have to fight for them and it'll cost them.

Don't you just love the integrity.....

If they want the titles then they'll have to fight for them and it'll cost them.

Failing to understand the purpose and practice of tribunals, and not accidentally either - deliberately misunderstanding.

If you're ever hauled up before the beaks for a speeding ticket, no doubt it'll be because the Sheriff and the Crown are just gagging, desperate, to endorse your licence with three points, because they hate you. Right?

Can you prove that he's not?

Wee innocent Peter :lol:

Eric Riley at the SPL and fat Peter worming his way in at the SFA.......

Can you prove he isn't?

You're really not the brightest, are you?

laugh.gif

:huh: You have made the allegations so i'm assuming you have something to back that up, other than it being a "timmy conspiracy"

So, let have the proof

Can you prove that he's not?

Can you prove he isn't?

You're really not the brightest, are you?

laugh.gif

These comments, from guys who have spent half the year complaining bitterly that their football team has been "pre-judged" as guilty of tax cheating.

Compare and contrast the evidence available that suggests Rangers are tax cheats, and the evidence that proves the football authorities investigation of EBTs is an anti-Rangers conspiracy orchestrated by Peter Lawell.

Then, laugh.

These comments, from guys who have spent half the year complaining bitterly that their football team has been "pre-judged" as guilty of tax cheating.

Compare and contrast the evidence available that suggests Rangers are tax cheats, and the evidence that proves the football authorities investigation of EBTs is an anti-Rangers conspiracy orchestrated by Peter Lawell.

Then, laugh.

One big flaw in that arugment apparently everyone in Scotland outside the Rangers support are impartial. Everyone is out to get them.

Then, laugh.

Nuthin tae dae wae us Guv, we don't even want the titles :lol:

Fucking hell there are a couple of serious meltdowns on here today :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not that I think it would happen, but I wouldn't be able to keep a pish in if the commission re-assigned the tainted titles to Celtic! I think we would see civil unrest, i really do!

Rangers Then, Sevco Now, fuckin brainless forever!

It's almost as if there has been some kind of swap....;)

hang on. I reckon the amigos aren't waving... they're drowning.

anybody got a lifeb...ooh look at that pretty butterfly.....

ETA - Bendarroch is really skittering it out today,eh? Awesome stuff.

Just wait till your clubs are asked to stump the legal fees for this.

Right now it's estimated at a few hundred grand and rising, Celtics lawyers don't come cheap you know.

More pies for fat Rodney :)