Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, did we get an explanation for any of the wild allegations that were flying around yesterday?

Is there even the slightest evidence to suggest that Peter Lawell is personally pushing the Nimmo investigation for his own purposes, to pick only the biggest, silliest and most hilarious example?

I mean - do we have any kind of documentary evidence - letters, emails, recordings? Any reliable eyewitness testimony or reports from inside sources?

Do we know *how* Lawell would go about orchestrating such a scheme? Did he strong-arm the other SPL sides into going along with the inquiry, or did he bribe them outright? Have the other clubs tacitly agreed to keep any evidence of these dealings secret? If so, do we have any concrete evidence to back this up - any letters, emails, recordings, witness statements?

And have we been told *why* Lawell would be so keen on grabbing Rangers' titles? I mean, leave aside the fact that he's a big Jungle Jim, and thus is *obviously* just desperate to steal those trophies... What concrete benefits would either Lawell himself or Celtic generally gain from having five historical titles handed over?

Bragging rights? Well, we already have them, since practically nobody in the whole of Scotland believes that you're innocent of cheating, whether you like it or not. So, what? What's the motive - general, free-floating malice?

Or is this basically all just based on the assumption that Celtic *must* want to steal your titles for themselves, because it's the kind of thing those tinks *would* do, and a single unsourced, unverifiable rumour that an unidentified official CONFESSED TO THE ENTIRE FOUL SCHEME at a non-specific, undated SPL meeting?

Because you have to contrast the Rangers' fans' attitudes to the case against Rangers, where we have a vast sum of highly incriminatory evidence, and their attitude towards these insane and paranoid conspiracy theories about convuluted, many-tentacled Catholic plots to undermine their team.

When there's loads of evidence against them, they endlessly caution us all against jumping to conclusions or prejudging guilt, harping on and on and on about innocent-until-proven-guilty until the rest of us are so damn bored, we lose the will to live.

But when there's no evidence at all of a Celtic plot, they just say - well, it's Peter Lawell. Of course he's a crook! Prove that he *isn't* a crook!

(By which I mean, they're talking shite).

Edited by flyingrodent

4361 pages..The vast majority of posts by Plastics and Diddies. Maybe if they spent as much time concentrating on their own teams the game wouldn't be dying and we wouldn't have 10 minutes on the local news about celtic selling out their ground ONCE this season.

The company behind Rangers died but the club lives on just as your obsession for that club lives on. It has happened to a few clubs and no doubt will happen to a few more.

Rangers won the tax case and will win the tribunal. Even if the conspiracy theorists are proven correct and it is a stitch up job they will win the appeal. What wont happen is title stripping as this goes against UEFA guidelines.

We as a support have brought our club back from the brink. We looked to no-one for a helping hand and asked for no rules to be bent or broken. We did it all on our own.

This thread should have been deleted along time ago. I doubt there is another thread anywhere in the history of the World Wide Web where so many have got so much wrong about so little. Fortunately i was one of the very few during the long summer months who was not so consumed by hatred and bigotry that i could see the blatantly obvious.

Yeh yeh yeh...I know...My club died. If that is correct why do you continue to hate the new club with the same passion? You all know the new club is still The Rangers..Still the most successful club in the history of football so all that is left for me to say is..GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE's

Edited by No8.

4361 pages..The vast majority of posts by Plastics and Diddies. Maybe if they spent as much time concentrating on their own teams the game wouldn't be dying and we wouldn't have 10 minutes on the local news about celtic selling out their ground ONCE this season.

The company behind Rangers died but the club lives on just as your obsession for that club lives on. It has happened to a few clubs and no doubt will happen to a few more.

Rangers won the tax case and will win the tribunal. Even if the conspiracy theorists are proven correct and it is a stitch up job they will win the appeal. What wont happen is title stripping as this goes against UEFA guidelines.

We as a support have brought our club back from the brink. We looked to no-one for a helping hand and asked for no rules to be bent or broken. We did it all on our own.

This thread should have been deleted along time ago. I doubt there is another thread anywhere in the history of the World Wide Web where so many have got so much wrong about so little. Fortunately i was one of the very few during the long summer months who was not so consumed by hatred and bigotry that i could see the blatantly obvious.

Yeh yeh yeh...I know...My club died. If that is correct why do you continue to hate the new club with the same passion? You all know the new club is still The Rangers..Still the most successful club in the history of football so all that is left for me to say is..GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE's

Unrepentant cheating b*****ds are the worst kind of cheating b*****ds.

And maybe if you weren't too busy protesting against the BBC in defence of Craig whyte or demanding David Murray splashed the cash some more Rangers wouldn't have died

Celtic have sold out Parkhead, didn't you watch our Champions League games? ;) besides you get no trophies for attendances :lol:

Plastic has epiphany.

:D

By f**k you don't half take yourself far too seriously.

Open admission of talking endless sh*te, there.

And I wouldn't need to harp on making obvious points at such length, if you didn't insist on filling the place up with ludicrous claims, outright lies and nonsense. Otherwise, I'd stick to

^^^^ Seething LOL

And maybe if you weren't too busy protesting against the BBC in defence of Craig whyte or demanding David Murray splashed the cash some more Rangers wouldn't have died Celtic have sold out Parkhead, didn't you watch our Champions League games? ;) besides you get no trophies for attendances :lol:

Classic whataboutery pish :bairn

Classic whataboutery pish :bairn

But true my good friend, ;)

Also this new P&B app pushing through replies to my post, it's causing my mobile to vibrate none stop.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

But true my good friend, ;)

Also this new P&B app pushing through replies to my post, it's causing my mobile to vibrate none stop.

Haha :D

It's going to take me weeks to figure all this malarkey out now, wish they'd leave things alone lol

Edited by bennett

http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/record-government-conspiracy-man-named.html?m=1

:lol: So the daily record work for Celtic as we have a commercial partnership with then

STV have a commercial partnership with Rangers, but that's different you know

Leggo - "...it appears to me that a climate of fear exists within the Daily Record, for suddenly many friends who I have known for years and who I have spoken to regularly, broke off all communications. One of them even went pretty far down the line of actually attempting to avoid me at a match".

Yes, I can't think of a reason why any human being would stop talking to Leggat, or try to avoid him. Must be a conspiracy.

http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/record-government-conspiracy-man-named.html?m=1

:lol: So the daily record work for Celtic as we have a commercial partnership with then

STV have a commercial partnership with Rangers, but that's different you know

Fuchs me, is that what prolonged Buckfast misuse can do to you, or has he always been this mental? He's come out with some pish in the past, but can anyone tell me exactly when the the Retard and the Mail were ever "Pillars of journalistic rectitude"? I've been out of their catchment area for a while, but they were fucking comics thirty years ago - did I miss a "Golden Age" before they sank back to the laughable nonsense they pump out now?

I have to laugh at the Ps & Ds on here who slag off Leggat and everything he writes. Now i personally have only read a few of his ramblings and don't take it too seriously as he is biased in the extreme BUT what is laughable is those who put so much faith in the Tax Blogger, Phil 3 names,The corrupt lawyers and so on and so on.

They all have their own agendas and NOTHING they post should be taken too literally.

I have to laugh at the Ps & Ds on here who slag off Leggat and everything he writes. Now i personally have only read a few of his ramblings and don't take it too seriously as he is biased in the extreme BUT what is laughable is those who put so much faith in the Tax Blogger, Phil 3 names,The corrupt lawyers and so on and so on.

They all have their own agendas and NOTHING they post should be taken too literally.

The same applies across the board, lads. This is the Internet. Anyone who takes any of this seriously really wants to take along hard look at themselves, and maybe get some fresh air, a girlfriend, some real-life pals, or something. :geek

Leggat's a loon ball, but it's only his prodigious and regular output that singles him out for attention. Some of the more "individual" posters on here could give him a run for his money in the Tinfoil Hat Stakes. And that's why we're here - to have a laugh at the loons. Orc loons on here, but there's plenty of others in the other forums - quite a high proportion from Embra, for some reason. Do they still use lead piping over there? :whistle

Unlike you I watched Henderson play and I'm entitled to an opinion. I also seldom read and post on other sites. I don#t actually know what your point is.

I saw Henderson play, too, and I'd rather have watched Jimmy Johnstone. Which is not to run down Wee Willie in any way, just my opinion.

Aye, largely true and something to bear in mind in future.

On the other hand though, I would've been *surprised* if it turned out that the Rangers Tax Case guy had been posting boxes of his own sh*te to various football figures and journalists.

Leggat, not so much. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy has a locked cellar in his house that nobody else is allowed to enter, ever.