Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's the biggest fucking farce ever, we got found not guilty over the tax case that should have been the end of it. But the corrupt powers that be aren't going to be happy until they strip us of well deserved titles.

I'm with you on this one, infact i'd go so far as to say they should be entered into the SPL this weekend and have their 3rd division points tally transfered with them. Scottish football needs a strong rangers. and what ever method they use, to be strong should not be questioned.

if that includes having side contracts that were not submitted to the governing bodies, as per the guidelines then so be it. what is done is done. it was in the accounts, afterall.

the spl is a joke this season, a 2 horse race was so much better regardless of what all those diddy fans say. the old firm game is the biggest game in world football and world football needs a strong old firm and for them to play each other 6 times a year.

i wish we could just erase the last 12 months and carry on as if none of this nightmare happenned. oh and rangers are the same club, it was the plc that died...

Neil Lennon.....Rangers are the same club......

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4805148/Next-title-will-mean-MORE-than-one-we-won-when-Gers-were-here.html

“Rangers being out of the league won’t take away any of the satisfaction if we win it, not for me or the players.

“We won the league with Rangers in it last year. They’re not here now and there is nothing we can do about that.

“The reality is that they’re in the Third Division and we need to keep improving as a club.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4805148/Next-title-will-mean-MORE-than-one-we-won-when-Gers-were-here.html#ixzz2LYf60b1m

Not including the Hearts debt as it wasn't due in the summer...Did CG not say Rangers had paid all football debts when it was not the case,

Rapid only paid the other day and St Etienne today.

Was he lying? If so why don't Rangers supporters groups question him?

The payments that were due in installments were paid in installments. I'm guessing you knew this though.

f**k the kangaroo court, nothing but a bunch of corrupt b*****ds.

It's the biggest fucking farce ever, we got found not guilty over the tax case that should have been the end of it. But the corrupt powers that be aren't going to be happy until they strip us of well deserved titles.

With patter like that you can about turn and leave.

It's a set up if you ask me.

We weren't fielding ineligible players though, it's a kangaroo court full of fucking **** with Liewell pulling the strings.

:bairn:bairn:bairn

How funny is this one ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Same clueless obsessed yahoos like...you for example...more interested in our club than their own.

Nothing has changed ;)

Joined 7th Feb, 48 posts, all about Rangers, Ayr Fan my arse, football fan my arse.

Joined July 2012, over 5,000 posts on Rangers, yet his Team is 'Rangers', yet he went to Tannadice to see 'The Rangers'............ Rangers fan my arse.