Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I knew you would return to form and the vacuous questions eventually.

:lol:

I know how much you like to try and blame everyone else for Rangers collapsing, but in reality they went down owing a lot of people money.

Are you not shamed of this?

Seriously Bennett the only 2 things that I know that are called jabba is the fat ugly creature in star wars and his fuckwit brother who works for your lot. So if you would please enlighten me I'd very much appreciate it

And you're an Ayr man you say?

And you're an Ayr man you say?

Sorry ?

Ah get ye now. U mean James Brown avenue. I Im not an ayr man actually, I live just outside it. But I am an ayr fan. Are u from jabba Bennett? Are u another rangers fans that stays nowhere near Glasgow Bennett ?

Edited by AUFC90

Been in exile due to moving and the telephone company in Goa taking for ever to shift the line. I see nothing has changed then. Tedi is still being a fud .. Bennett backs him up .. Bendy is delussional .. Lord Glennie is taking ages to frame his guilty decision ... Investor and directors squabbling in Ibrokes as they see their potential returns dwindle as Fat Sally hepls Sevco in being humped out of yet another cup ... I missed that live stream damn ..

Not really anything there that was not on the cards ...

I really can't face trawling through the pages since Feb 1st ... did I miss anything exciting at all ???????

Oh .. I see multiquote is working properly ... admin have been busy ... :thumsup2

Not yet. However, I'm about to serve chilli rice, salad and garlic bread to my weans. The scandal is that my 10 year old hates kidney beans so I've made chilli with chick peas. Such a disgrace.

This news, though, is about the most exciting thing on the thread for a week.

Which one? Me? Me, with the family life, the fulfilling career, the non-sectarian club, and th new grand-daughter?

Or the bedsit-dwelling scumbag whose life was only validated by millionaire footballers taking a sabbatical and a shitload of cash?

Hiya, Bennett! Hiya, couch! Hiya microwave! Hiya boyfriend!

Was all of that really necessary WRK?

Right, I'm not on the wind up, but seriously, where does this idea that Rangers have a tradition of doing things the right way come from?

From my perspective, their history is not particularly noble - sectarian signing policies, hooliganism etc but, I'm not really attempting to make a dig along these lines.

It's just that the 'right way', 'dignity' and suchlike get trotted out lots, but what, genuinely is it based on? All I can think of is the marble staircase, the apparent frowning on facial hair and this notion of representing the establishment.

There's the obvious WATP answer to be mockingly offered by Plastics and Diddies, and seriously offered by Bendarroch and As we Rise...

However, I'm genuinely interested by where such an idea originates from. No other club makes such a claim so often

Right, I'm not on the wind up, but seriously, where does this idea that Rangers have a tradition of doing things the right way come from?

From my perspective, their history is not particularly noble - sectarian signing policies, hooliganism etc but, I'm not really attempting to make a dig along these lines.

It's just that the 'right way', 'dignity' and suchlike get trotted out lots, but what, genuinely is it based on? All I can think of is the marble staircase, the apparent frowning on facial hair and this notion of representing the establishment.

There's the obvious WATP answer to be mockingly offered by Plastics and Diddies, and seriously offered by Bendarroch and As we Rise...

However, I'm genuinely interested by where such an idea originates from. No other club makes such a claim so often

Agreed its a sick joke when you listen to rangers or celtic fans talking about their proud history..and recently rangers and mccoist have been discraceful.

Not at all. Every so often the slimy wee shite gets just too annoying, that's all.

Mmmmm. It's just that it was preceded by a post merely describing you as a 'miserable wretch'. Your response, containing as it did, biographical details of your own, alongside a pretty vicious personal attack, seemed a little disproportionate.

Mmmmm. It's just that it was preceded by a post merely describing you as a 'miserable wretch'. Your response, containing as it did, biographical details of your own, alongside a pretty vicious personal attack, seemed a little disproportionate.

Aye, probably so. What the hell, I'm only human. And "merely"? Bennett and his wee mates have spent months attacking me and others on a personal basis, to the extent of hounding posters from the board, suggesting suicide, defaming posters' families, and other such lovely bons mots.

It's surprising that others don't respond similarly more often. I'm not proud of myself for last nights efforts, but honestly, my opinion of that lot couldn't get any lower.

ETA: The biographical details are on my profile (apart from the new addition :wub: , who I'm telling EVERYBODY about) - I don't feel the need to be over-secretive. One's personal status can go a way towards explaining one's point of view at times, after all.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

What a shallow, ignorant chunt you are. You make a list and don't even mention cardigan-wearing!

Aye, probably so. What the hell, I'm only human. And "merely"? Bennett and his wee mates have spent months attacking me and others on a personal basis, to the extent of hounding posters from the board, suggesting suicide, defaming posters' families, and other such lovely bons mots.

It's surprising that others don't respond similarly more often. I'm not proud of myself for last nights efforts, but honestly, my opinion of that lot couldn't get any lower.

ETA: The biographical details are on my profile (apart from the new addition :wub: , who I'm telling EVERYBODY about) - I don't feel the need to be over-secretive. One's personal status can go a way towards explaining one's point of view at times, after all.

Mate, of course you're perfectly free to offer whatever personal details you like and congratulations on the new addition. It's just that it lent a nastier edge to what you were saying to someone else about what you imagine to be their details. You know I'm on your side of the argument in this thread, but I just don't see what reason there is for attacking the Rangers guys - particularly Bennett - in the way you do.

He doesn't need - or maybe even welcome - me defending him here, but I just don' get it. Most of what he says strikes me as pretty tongue in cheek, but what you often lapse into, doesn't.

Stick to the arguments and even the petty wee digs. They're fun.