Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As others have pointed out, it's once more about context.

People can remove their clothes in the name of entertainment in a live show in front of a consenting audience. However, it's an offence to remove your clothes at a football match, as I believe precedent has shown.

Even leaving aside the clear difference in the motivation and framing of the respective attacks on the pope, this fact alone proves why such sentiment shouldn't be aired at the football.

Talking of context, it's worth recalling that the EDL are forever kicking off about honour killings and Halal meat, but not even the stupidest citizen would believe that they're motivated by a fundamental commitment to women's rights or animal welfare. Very, very obviously, these are just excuses to put the boot into a particular religious minority, and if both phenomena disappeared overnight, another excuse would be found just as quickly.

Who knows? Maybe that's not what's going on with these Rangers fans and Catholicism. But I'm pretty sure that it is, and that most fair-minded readers would agree.

I'm not sure I'd want any deflection from the actual message of either Minchin's song or the snappier, more succinct fitba variants.

And, although I love the idea of pre-emptive lyrical disclaimers from fitba supporters, I can't see it working in any practical sense.

How best to explain the hissing to Spurs supporters? The toy aeroplanes to Man Utd supporters? The FTQ to Rangers supporters and FTP to plastics? How would Abhergreen supporters explain away their 'celebration' of the Ibrox disaster?

What has "FTQ" got to do with Rangers supporters? :blink:

SEVCO HAVE RELEASED A HAND BOOK WITH ACCEPTABLE SONGS THAT CAN BE SUNG AT THE FOOTBALL!!! Jim Traynor exclusive

weebluebook.jpg

ONLY £16.90 get them while stocks last

Pointed this out earlier ,back in 2007 the wee blue book of acceptable songs promoted by ond A McCoist the same apologist who now is demanding eh a book of acceptable songs ?!

Hmm...

374563_215667878580047_1108043482_n.jpg

It was actually Celtic fans singing those disgusting songs in Berwick according to this Sevco fan.

:lol: FFS they blame everyone and everything these days for everything instead of accepting the fault really lies at their door.

Hmm...

374563_215667878580047_1108043482_n.jpg

It was actually Celtic fans singing those disgusting songs in Berwick according to this Sevco fan.

So...The IRA Mongols" start these songs then ? Are sevconians so stupid that they have to join in no matter who starts them ?

Is the funky rhythm so amazing that you cant help but join in ? :lol:

http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/ Liverpudlian Ray Stubbs is Anti Rangers

So thats

Ray Stubbs

Craig Burley (although he was most likely already on it)

ESPN

are now all added to the Sevco enemies list :lol::lol: :lol:

No doubt Lord Nimmo will be next...

Edited by Fotbawmad

Rapid have released a statement saying they have settled with the Rangers and have been paid, they are still pursuing the oldco over a few hundred thousand euros but Rangers are no longer due them anything ;)

Source STV

But didn't Chico say that all footballing debts were paid months ago? Couldn't have been lying surely? :lol::lol: :lol:

Far from trying to belittle the issue of our freedoms being under attack - I'm deadly serious about why we should resist empowering the authorities with more tools to suppress our rights.

I don't like the plastics singing about the IRA, but I'd still rather have my nose out of joint about it than see their rights to express such views removed.

If you give me your address in a PM, I'll send you a serf-quality forelock to tug on. It'll suit you perfectly.

Same ar*e, different cheek.