Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Stop everything tedi has produced a programme from 1963. So what do you call the club and not the company you support, Rangers or The Rangers?? Or is the club called Rangers and the company The Rangers, all gets a bit confusing. :(

Can't see you winning this one c13. However worth pointing out, that the use of the word The as a prefix on names, is a colloquial language thing associated with Glasgow. ''Me and ra mates ur gawn up The Drum''. '' Ma da's in The Bar-L.'' etc.

BTW less of the sheep shagging 3-eyed don shit.

With regard to this 'it's only a minority of daft young boys' mantra, they all must have Dorian Gray type portraits in their attics. I mean these guys have been around for decades, (some of them must have had telegraphs from the Queen :lol: ) following Rangers and now The Rangers.

A quote from No 8 from 25 Feb '13, 18.01 Berwick Rng thread. -

''We are not asking for life bans, it already happens and we can see how much affect that strategy is having. 800 odd fans banned and yet, still we have silly boys singing this shit.''

So is it some sort of self-germinating perpetual minority?

or

Are these young boys been schooled? Where and from whom do they learn these songs? Why do they associate singing them, with being at a football match involving the rangers? Are they perhaps being taught them, by their fathers and older brothers, who then stand back (in another section of the ground), with their arms folded, shrugging their shoulders, saying 'whit can ye dae? they're only daft young laddies. they don't know any better.'

Hmmm?

The forever young and constantly there minority, that cannot ever be eradicated, as they are a product of an ongoing breeding program.

Edited by Apache Don

If it is on a programme then I would say that is pretty official, not that official has anything to do with the times, the times has nothing to do with official, it is most definitely 3rd party.

Just answer the bloody question tedi. A 1 or 2 word answer will suffice

e5032433.gif What the fook does that prove??? I could get a book published titled "johnnyc13 is the greatest at everything, ever", does not have to be factual.

I am pretty sure that not even vanity publishers would be so gullible - however much you paid them.

The only way to achieve your dream is so buy a John Bull printing outfit:

post-44711-0-61585700-1361901375_thumb.j

Go for Set '67 - it's the one with a few extra 'h's.

If it is on a programme then I would say that is pretty official, not that official has anything to do with the times, the times has nothing to do with official, it is most definitely 3rd party.

So........Glasgow Rangers......

20309.jpg

and........Rangers....

GlasgowRangers-Ayr-01.05.72-L.jpg

How many official names did the dead club have?

Try accepting the reply I gave, if you are not happy well you can guess what you can do ;)

Couldn't care less mate. Most normal human beings answer questions when they are asked them. Not P and B rangers fans though. No no, always sideways with u lot.

So Tedi, who do you support, what is the offical name please, A or B will do, no need for Programmes or 80 year old books or long pointless explanations????

A. The Rangers

or

B. Rangers

C / Glasgow Rangers.........

Yup, all of those.

What shite question shall we do next? How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

BTW angels are never fat so anyone mentioning a Big Hoose Angel is barred

All of them?? :1eye FFS Can anyone of ra peepul answer a question with a simple answer? Some great deflections going on in here today.

Nice change of subject but its 17 angels, fact, I saw a book with the title "17 angels can dance on a pin head but thats the limit " must be true :smartass

What is the offical name of the football club that plays in Ibrox?? Anyone?

Thats worse than the win a prize questions you get on TV shows like this morning.

What colour is the sun

A. Pink

B. Yellow

C. Meerkat

We have always been known as The Rangers, that's about it.

You said the book proved nothing, even though again it was an official club publication, the programme was an official club programme.

The club I support has always been known as The Rangers, I applaud the times for using this term, just further confirmation that we are indeed the same club.

*Ahheeemmm* (clears throat) - Godwin time, Tedi.

The NSDP wrote into legislation that Jews were an inferior race. Can't get any more official than that.

As for always known as, there's a long list of things that mob have always been known as. Maybe they're were a fine upstanding institution, but I can't think of more than one other Scottish club with so many derogatory sobriquets. Wonder why that is?

*Ahheeemmm* (clears throat) - Godwin time, Tedi.

The NSDP wrote into legislation that Jews were an inferior race. Can't get any more official than that.

As for always known as, there's a long list of things that mob have always been known as. Maybe they're were a fine upstanding institution, but I can't think of more than one other Scottish club with so many derogatory sobriquets. Wonder why that is?

Hey Norris, how's Emily doing? Another night on the couch was it? Hows the old back holding up pal?

All of them?? :1eye FFS Can anyone of ra peepul answer a question with a simple answer? Some great deflections going on in here today.

Nice change of subject but its 17 angels, fact, I saw a book with the title "17 angels can dance on a pin head but thats the limit " must be true :smartass

What is the offical name of the football club that plays in Ibrox?? Anyone?

Can't you see the ludicrousy of your question? We are Rangers, The Rangers. Glasgow Rangers. "Official Name" Since when did that become important?