Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's allowed to print it because, despite ban on non Rangers aproved media by their department of information, Rangers fans will lap it up and buy the paper.

To be honest, I don't believe Hateley has the skills necessary to colour in, let alone write. That's standard Retard bollox with his name attached - could be a jabba piece, with its predictions of gloom and collapse of Scotland's social fabric.

And to think those halfwits call it the "Rhebel"! :lol::lol::lol:

It's going to be quite a day, right enough - and yet the only ones seething will be the Sisters fans of both stripes.

The rest of us will simply shake our heads at whatever compromise is reached after "mistakes have been made", and we can watch them try to gerrymander things so the Bigots get to play with each other as soon as possible. At least we know where we stand...

Well done and congrats on being 1st on the I am Seething list.

Tedi,i am too old and too wise in the head to realise that masons do as masons do,i said yesterday that Sevco are the establishment club,the luvvy duvvy,kiss me quick,bend over and kiss my ass club.

I don't seethe at anything at my age,been there,seen it,wore the t- shirt since the early 60's,nothing will ever change,i repeat,nothing will ever change.

Tedi,i am too old and too wise in the head to realise that masons do as masons do,i said yesterday that Sevco are the establishment club,the luvvy duvvy,kiss me quick,bend over and kiss my ass club. I don't seethe at anything at my age,been there,seen it,wore the t- shirt since the early 60's,nothing will ever change,i repeat,nothing will ever change.

'Masons'

:lol:

Quite. Awaiting the publication of findings first though.

The predicted orc gloat already under way I see...

There's a few old favourites crawling out from under their rocks already - let's hope they're not disappointed, eh? Be a shame if this was another Fritzl moment. As posted above, the finding of guilt is the thing - the sentence is secondary.