Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ever since I recall I have followed football

And ingrained in my heart are the Rangers FC

Through good and the bad times of happy or sad

It will always be Rangers for me.

For when I was a lad

I was led by the hand

Down the Paisley Road West

I will never forget

That beautiful sight

Of the red blue and white

From that day I'd be Rangers for life

And I vowed to my dad if I too have a lad

I would show him the way as he did on that day

And so now here I stand with young Lyle by the hand

After walking down Paisley Road West

For when I was a lad

I was led by the hand

I will never forget

That beautiful sight

There's a great sense of pride

That I feel deep inside

As I'm watching the Gers

With my father and son

And its sure safe to say

At the end of the game

Win or lose we will all follow on

For when I was a lad

I was led by the hand

I will never forget

That beautiful sight

3518755_o.gif

Another basterd verdict I'd say, disappointing but not unexpected, anyone with a fair mind knows the payments were not loans, equally Rangers did get an on field advantage at being able to pay more than they could afford to players, that's the bottom line

Celtic's statement is wishywashy, understandable as impotent Celtic fans turn their annoyance to the nearest target, unfortunetly taking about not going back to games, nor buying season tickets etc

Rangers cheating should have seen them take the consequences, unfortunetly the bending and twisting of the spirit of the game by the authorities has led to the shit being smeared over the entire sport here.

Edited by LordHawHaw

Another basterd verdict I'd say, disappointing but not unexpected, anyone with a fair mind knows the payments were not loans, equally Rangers did get an on field advantage at being able to pay more than they could afford to players, that's the bottom line

Celtic's statement is wishywashy, understandable as impotent Celtic fans turn their annoyance to the nearest target, unfortunetly taking about not going back to games, nor buying season tickets etc

Rangers cheating should have seen them take the consequences, unfortunetly the bending and twisting of the spirit of the game by the authorities has led to the shit being smeared over all entire sport here.

Boohoo tell some c**t who cares.

Admin errors, no cheating was involved we didn't gain an unfair advantage on the pitch we were simply better than everyone.

Brilliant,is this not what theyve been doing since the start of this season anyway??

:P As I was writing it I honestly wondered who would respond with that and in what form

Celtic are in a difficult position in the SPL, I was reading the H ghosts post about a uncompetitive SPL on the SPL board (it's a couple of forums up from this one ;) )

The SPL is the most competitive it's been for years for the vast majority of clubs, 2nd place is the real race, losing will it either be Celtic or your mob for champions has really only affect us

Glad to see your obvious dissapointment, thanks for that.

No problem, but it's in a wider context than my involvement with Celtic, it's been a superb season for me, the games against Barcelona the high point so far, Rangers making an arse of Scottish football as well as themselves is the disappointing part

:P As I was writing it I honestly wondered who would respond with that and in what form

Celtic are in a difficult position in the SPL, I was reading the H ghosts post about a uncompetitive SPL on the SPL board (it's a couple of forums up from this one ;) )

The SPL is the most competitive it's been for years for the vast majority of clubs, 2nd place is the real race, losing will it either be Celtic or your mob for champions has really only affect us

So your H ghost???

No problem, but it's in a wider context than my involvement with Celtic, it's been a superb season for me, the games against Barcelona the high point so far, Rangers making an arse of Scottish football as well as themselves is the disappointing part

Good for you ,and i hope unlike some of your fellow celtic fans you dont turn your back on your team net season because of a 3rd division team that you dont care about. Edited by Duvz