Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is absolutely no chance it will happen bud. And av heard this diddies didn't hold these promise pish enough. I know as fas as my club was concerned it was "We ain't going back" not "we'll find an extra 500 people and force them into the ground". Where would these extra fans come from? That was never the promise. Apart from Celtic have any of the attendances dropped?

I read all the promises and clarion calls from the diddies about rallying round their clubs if they 'did the right thing'. If it helps you to pretend otherwise - fill yer boots.

And, as stated, only Hibs (of the clubs that remained in the SPL) have had an attendance increase.

Plastic fantasy -

LNS reality: "Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage"

That's got to hurt.

:lol:

Nah not really but it must hurt more getting kicked out of the SPL and voted into the third division by a bunch of diddies :lol: DIDDY POWER WORKS :)

And you know your old club did gain a competitive advantage so no point denying it and hiding behind a sham to con you into supporting a new club.

You think Scottish fitba directors will listen to the fans again? They only 'listened' last summer because it was the easiest excuse ever to abdicate responsibility for difficult decisions.

The fact is, the very 'fans' you refer to promised faithfully to back their clubs if they fucked Rangers over. Hibs - one club - have benefited so far from increased attendances of those that remained in the SPL.

One club.

The rest? The diddy clubbers in particular have abandoned ship in droves. Integrity, it seems, doesn't pay the bills. And I'm no longer laughing at the outcome. I was reading about Dunfermline youngsters on all of £65/wk getting 20% of their pay last week.

They don't deserve that.

Since last season your clubs average gate has went up from 46,324 to 46,606. Wow, keep up the good work.

I read all the promises and clarion calls from the diddies about rallying round their clubs if they 'did the right thing'. If it helps you to pretend otherwise - fill yer boots.

And, as stated, only Hibs (of the clubs that remained in the SPL) have had an attendance increase.

Has anyone apart from Celtics attendance decreased ?

Well fcuk me silly this is the first post of yours I completely agree with :blink: The Eastern European leagues make the OF rivalry look like handbags at thirty paces and their level of hatred towards minority ethnic groups is unrivalled even in North Africa.

And the 60s ? :blink: my god you are a bitter auld man ain't ya :lol:

I'll tell you the one thing I'm bitter about in Scottish fitba - the shite passed off as quality players on utterly ridiculous wages.

When I think of some of the players I've seen of genuine star quality - say Jim Baxter and Willie Henderson at Rangers, George Connolly and Kenny Dalglish at Celtic - I go along to the fitba these days and know we're being diddled for the price of entry.

I have no idea how old you are, but ask some older jungles about Connolly - whit a fucking fitba player. No a patch on Slim Jim mind you.

But then, Pele wished he was a Brazilian.

:)

Also you do know that your club not being in the league will affect the other teams averages don't u ? If u could provide figures of home gates to back up your stupid argument it would be very helpful indeed Edited by AUFC90

And you know your old club did gain a competitive advantage so no point denying it

We're going to have to disagree on this point. I know that no amount of performance enhancing side letters could make a jot of difference where it mattered.

LNS agreed.

Also you do know that your club not being in the league will affect the other teams averages don't u ? If u could provide figures of home gates to back up your stupid argument it would be very helpful indeed

I read an article on this over the last few days - I'll see if I can find it. And it's not my argument - no matter how stupid you might think it to be.

Shooting the messenger wont put any more arses on seats for the diddy clubs.

We're going to have to disagree on this point. I know that no amount of performance enhancing side letters could make a jot of difference where it mattered.

LNS agreed.

Yep they definitely didn't enhance performance but we all know that. Squad enhancing ? Well that's a different matter

I read an article on this over the last few days - I'll see if I can find it. And it's not my argument - no matter how stupid you might think it to be.

Shooting the messenger wont put any more arses on seats for the diddy clubs.

Most clubs attendances have stayed the same just as promised. However I would've thought that a global club such as yourselves with half a billion fans worldwide would've at least packed their stadium out in their season of defiance. Obviously not the world beaters yous claim to be.

Since last season your clubs average gate has went up from 46,324 to 46,606. Wow, keep up the good work.

Last season we were playing the plastics, dolly, the wee Rangers, the wee plastics, the wee Hibs and the like. This season - Montrose, Stirling, Berwick and more.

You may well be the only person who can't tell the difference and why it might be important.

Last season we were playing the plastics, dolly, the wee Rangers, the wee plastics, the wee Hibs and the like. This season - Montrose, Stirling, Berwick and more.

You may well be the only person who can't tell the difference and why it might be important.

Offset by prices being much cheaper and giving tickets away to anybody. U still can't fill that freakin stadium though haha.

With regards to the SPL tribunal decision this week.

To whom does it rest to bring this to appeal at the Court of Session, & forby that, the CAS? The clubs, & fans, directly affected by this PROVEN continual flaunting of the rules deserve see that Justice is done.

Does the SFA, as ruling body, not have a say in this? Though with Regans comments today, you can only surmise that they want this swept under the carpet ASAP.

Correct me if I am wrong here but did Nimmo not say that despite the EBT`s being classed as loans that he concluded they were still part of the players contractual arrangements and part of player`s overall package of renumeration therefore payments, I think he even said that if they had not been included in the players contractual arrangements then there was no reason to believe that the players would have accepted the initial contract offers.

He may not have used the word wages but contractual arrangements sounds pretty similar to meaning the same thing, I do not think Nimmo was in any doubt that the EBT's were part of what the player was getting paid and the fact Rangers did not properly break these down and disclose the information per player meant that they were breaking the rules.

Before the tribunal I also argued that the EBT`s were loans and not payments and since Nimmo makes it clear that this was not the case I now accept they were in fact payments and would go as far to agree with Bennett that they were indeed part of their wages, this is P & B not a court room we can call a spade a spade I think.

The important part for me is that although Rangers did not detail these payments properly, in fact they deliberately failed to try and cover up their tax arrangements it did not constitute a break in the rules of player registration as once a player is registered then its constant.

I still believe Murray was a dodgy b*****d who knew that the EBT scheme was flying close to the edge and was shitting himself for tax reasons and so deliberately did not disclose these EBT payments player by player instead he declared it as a whole in the accounts, I have also heard it suggested that Murray may have done this in an attempt to hide his clever tax avoidance from the the other clubs, bullshit, I believe the other clubs were fully aware of EBT`s just not stupid enough to use them, they were right and Murray has been proven (despite EBT`s being legal) a fuckwit who fucked up the club he was supposed to love, he is a b*****d and I will hate him forever.

I am sure I heard the Rangers fans singing against Murray today, about damn time and far too late.

U do realise that if they were in fact part of the players wages as u say then HMRC will have a field day at the upper tier

OH I have to agree there completely Johnny.

The SFA & SPL have pulled off a complete blinder on everyone with this club & company shite they made up just before Rangers FC the club actually did head into liquidation just as Gretna did 5 years earlier.They had the foresight to avoid public unrest among the orcs if their beloved club died exactly as all the other clubs before them did because of insolvency problems.

It's all been a sham from the day the HMRC slammed Rangers PLC the club with a hefty tax bill in the tens of millions that threatened a club already heavily burdened with debt in the tens of millions.Forcing the clubs overall debt at the time to well above £60 million if the EBT's were ruled as bonuses.

So what do the SFA & SPL do in 2011 ? .They concoct a cock and bull story that somehow you can separate the company from the club and place it in the rule & regulations handbook.Then they add a sprinkle of dazzle that in the event of an insolvency act the club can be used as a commodity and is a separate entity that can pass from a company to company whilst retaining all it's honours won with the old company that is facing liquidation.

Then they collude upon any event that can happen and then the fun really begins when such events actually happen including the SPL commission that will help the club keep it's honours,or they will be public unrest among the orcs threatening blue murder towards any individual or organisation that does threaten to take them off the club.

Rangers fans have been manipulated from the very day Rangers PLC went into administration by everyone and everything associated with the newco including Green.This has been a carefully orchestrated event to keep Rangers FC alive at all costs and they have done a brilliant job and I applaud them for it.They knew if Rangers the club got liquidated there would be complete chaos in the aftermath and have done a fine job at all levels.They all knew what Murray was up to at Ibrox with the EBT's after the HMRC lamped them with a tax bill,and even though they knew Rangers were in reality gaining an unfair advantage they had to sweep the debris under a large carpet or the scandal would be a massive catastrophe of corruption.

I always knew there would have been another Rangers team playing at Ibrox if they actually did liquidate the club back in 2012,but I feel a bit robbed of some joy that the ruling associations pulled one from right under me and have to suffer some arrogant gloating from Rangers fans ! same club ! well only in a legal sense because they made all that bullshit up back in 2011 to accommodate the death of Rangers eventually.To me and many others no matter what pish the Rangers fans claim and quote ! Rangers FC the club fucking died just exactly like Gretna but have the very good fortune to support a cloned club exactly like the old club that died.

I've said it before and i'll say it again,you don't half post some shite. Take this in and try and digest it; The FTT found in favour of the PLC, the SPL Commission stated that the club never at any time played illegible players on the field of play and therefore there was no sporting advantage gained.

Two eminent Law Lords,among others, have statted that the club is one and the same from 1872 continuos, the footballing authorities recognise that continuation. Try and hide your undoubted bitterness because the Annals of Scottish Football going forward will show the full history of Rangers, all titles intact,from 1872 so your opinion is irrelevant in all of this.

The continuation is recognised,son no matter what you or anyone else says on an internet forum. As for myself i'm absolutely ecstatic in the outcome of the SPL Commission and the FTT verdict.

HMRC have yet to win a case involving EBT`s, (I think)

HMRC left the hole open, then they closed it in 2010.

Still to be decided bud. And like av said before, it wouldn't surprise in the slightest if they wanted it to go to an upper tier in the first place

I've said it before and i'll say it again,you don't half post some shite. Take this in and try and digest it; The FTT found in favour of the PLC, the SPL Commission stated that the club never at any time played illegible players on the field of play and therefore there was no sporting advantage gained.

Two eminent Law Lords,among others, have statted that the club is one and the same from 1872 continuos, the footballing authorities recognise that continuation. Try and hide your undoubted bitterness because the Annals of Scottish Football going forward will show the full history of Rangers, all titles intact,from 1872 so your opinion is irrelevant in all of this.

The continuation is recognised,son no matter what you or anyone else says on an internet forum. As for myself i'm absolutely ecstatic in the outcome of the SPL Commission and the FTT verdict.

Temporary licence says no. That's evidence. What evidence do u have to the contrary apart fpeople saying so of course

U do realise that if they were in fact part of the players wages as u say then HMRC will have a field day at the upper tier

HMRC's own lawyer told the First-Tier ribunal that loans are not a sham. He was also asked whether HMRC would look on the monies as loans if a recipient died. He took advice and returned to tell the tribunal that HMRC didn't want to commit itself.