Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A Paul McConville blog :lol::1eye

I've already told you the prospectus showed a £3.8m loss from operations to 31st of August, that in it's self told us that we were going to make a loss this year.

That's a no then?

Leaving aside the bloggers love of the IRA etc answer the question to the point you raised, and I don't mean retrospectively cherry picking a line to back up green.

Where in the prospectus does it say that rangers are projected to make a loss?

Now Green said just before the results

Were announced that "as projected in the prospectus rangers made a loss this year"

You also said its there in the prospectus ?

Regardless of a loss in August a company can still make a profit so your point is piss poor.

Simply tell us where it states a loss for rangers or shhhhh.

Edited by captain kirk

That's a no then?

Leaving aside the bloggers love of the IRA etc answer the question to the point you raised, and I don't mean retrospectively cherry picking a line to back up green.

Where in the prospectus does it say that rangers are projected to make a loss?

Now Green said just before the results

Were announced that "as projected in the prospectus rangers made a loss this year"

You also said its there in the prospectus ?

Regardless of a loss in August a company can still make a profit so your point is piss poor.

Simply tell us where it states a loss for rangers or shhhhh.

Like I said it was expected the prospectus showed we were at a loss of £3.8m, it's a new company also which makes it invevitable that we were going to post a loss.

People like to look at the so called "negative" part of things and don't look at all the positives, it's a case of only seeing what you want to.

Operational Highlights

• Sustainable long-term structure now in place

-- Assets and intangibles purchased from Administrators of former Rangers Football Club plc for £5.5m on 14 June 2012

-- Successful IPO on AIM market of London Stock Exchange raised £22.2m in December 2012 to fund growth strategy, and bringing the total raised share capital since incorporation to £34.5m

• Season ticket sales in excess of 38,000, one of the highest levels of season ticket sales achieved by any UK club
  • Average home league attendance of 45,363 during the period; fifth highest ranking UK football attendance
  • New retail arrangement signed with the UK’s largest sports retailer, Sports Direct
  • New kit manufacturer agreement signed with one of the world’s leading sport-lifestyle brands, Puma
  • New shirt sponsor, Blackthorn Cider, for season 2013/14
  • Acquisition of the Albion car park and Edmiston House for future ventures to enhance match day experience in January 2013
  • Currently first in the Scottish Football League 3rd Division

The phrase 'Lipstick on a pig' springs to mind.

Like I said it was expected the prospectus showed we were at a loss of £3.8m, it's a new company also which makes it invevitable that we were going to post a loss.

And that as the 3 months upto August plus 7m in the 7 preceding months ooffffff!

10m operating loss in 10 months.

Well done Charles I'm right behind you as well.

Eta (nearly 11 million) sorry.

Edited by captain kirk

Are you aware of Abergreens football hooligan past?

I think you are referring to Aberdeen. A fine club. Not doing as well as we would wish, right enough. Having a wee 20 year blip in form.

But we're always hoping for an upswing.

Struggling a bit financially after trying to spend money in the 90s in order to compete with a club / company who were Cheating On An Epic Scale.

I doubt if we will get liquidated though.

Hooligan past? what - the same as most other clubs?

silly - and occasionally nasty - boys doing what such boys have always done.

At least it was never in the name of bigotted sectarian religious tribalism.

I have occasionally treated the wife to a nice bar lunch in Jay Alllan's pub.

But this has nothing at all to do with Comedy Roadshow that is Rangers / The Rangers / Sevco.........

I think you are referring to Aberdeen. A fine club. Not doing as well as we would wish, right enough. Having a wee 20 year blip in form.

Struggling a bit financially after trying to spend money in the 90s in order to compete with a club / company who were Cheating On An Epic Scale.

But this has nothing at all to do with Comedy Roadshow that is Rangers / The Rangers / Sevco.........

Too true , when Aberdeen fans rioted there was no sectarianism about it , they kept their dignity.

So Rangers hooligans is game but Aberdeen hooliganism is boys will be boys?

Abderdeen are just like Scotland hating England when it comes to football, insignificant, hope you don't see this as a compliment though.

Nice deflection there.

So was the Riots in Manchester caused by sectarianism? Lets face facts here Abergreen has probably the worst hooligan past out of any teams in Scotland, dress it up as you please but this is facts.