Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice deflection there.

So was the Riots in Manchester caused by sectarianism? Lets face facts here Abergreen has probably the worst hooligan past out of any teams in Scotland, dress it up as you please but this is facts.

Aberdeen never had to get their cup winners cup presented to them in dressing room :P

Nice deflection there.

So was the Riots in Manchester caused by sectarianism? Lets face facts here Abergreen has probably the worst hooligan past out of any teams in Scotland, dress it up as you please but this is facts.

shite. The Aberdeen hooligan element is to be deplored, but is similar to that of other comparable clubs - the Edinburgh clubs as a quick example.

Manchester showed Rangers up as a horde of barely evolved neanderthals

As i've said many times it's all shite and nonsense you post on here because put quite simply the club had the FTT found in it's favour but you as per usual tried to spin that as a negative against the club instead of accepting the rule of law, then again we have the SPL Commission which clearly states that the club did not play any ineligible players at any time and did not gain any sporting advantage at any time. Those are the facts of the summation and it's accepted by the Rangers support that the club was negligent over non-disclosure.

Unfortunately your bitterness cannot accept the Commisions findings but added to that the club continuation is recognised and is ongoing,something that you and many others will have to accept,no matter your own personal opinion,because your own personal opinion does not matter. That's the facts on this whether you like it or not.

Just typical Youngsy ! just how was it exactly you can claim this "same club" pish again ? if it wasn't for the SFA's gerrymandering on it's own rules & regulations you wouldn't be typing your guff as in above statement.

Fact is you won't accept that your corrupt club got help from the highest levels to keep the cheating club alive when the HMRC slapped the PLC version with a huge bill back in 2010.

Your only happy to look at the wider picture from June 2012 but won't accept what happened in the the couple of years before that painted the picture you are looking at today.

So its to be Sports Direct Arena ll then, lol, this gets better all the time....

What gets better? That Rangers are getting money for simply changing the name of their stadium for a few years? Oh it's terrible isn't it.....

There's a lot of big teams who have renamed their stadiums and there will be a lot of other teams doing the same we're just moving with the times.

Edited by As We Rise Again

When all the chat started about new kit suppliers Umbro were owned by Nike and several of their big teams are switching to Nike (England & Manchester City to name but two) so it makes you wonder why Rangers didn't. AWRA is correct that Puma are bigger than Umbro cashwise but the latter have one of the biggest honours lists in football significantly more than Puma with World Cups, European Cups etc.

My take on the financial figures is that they are only interim figures and won't show the full picture, Green might decide to sell some of the young players to Championship clubs as soon as the window opens to make the figures look more attractive for investors when they compete in Division 2. The real interesting figures will be the year 2 ones as I think some of the big earners like Alexander and maybe McCulloch might be off the books this summer and the replacements would probably be cheaper.

I want no favours and I know many Rangers fans want the same, we operated a risky tax avoidance scheme that indirectly made the club unattractive to possible buyers and ultimately led to our liquidation, we deserve to be where we are, I hope we are left to just get on with things and work our own way back.

Well like it not Tedi your club got the biggest favour that totally went over everyone's head ! club can be separated from the company shite ? :lol:

And once again an orcs mask slips and reveals what he really thinks about his old club we now have ! "and ultimately led to our liquidation" Tedi is this you admitting to all on P&B that the club itself was actually liquidated now ? .Well it certainly looks like it bub :lol: keep it up and let your mask slip more often :)

I'd like to see how Rangers finances compare to the other teams in Scotland, not just celtc, considering most of the fans on here aren't celtc fans, AUFC90 would agree... :)

It does feel great being a fan of the biggest club in the country. How does it feel watching on? I think i'd get bored of it if i wasn't a Rangers fan, you guys seem to have a tremendous amount of time on your hands to hate Rangers, i'm guessing your own teams are just as mind numbingly unimportant as per usual?

I think you'll probably find that your club has the highest operating costs losses than all the other 41 clubs put together at over £7 million :lol:

When all the chat started about new kit suppliers Umbro were owned by Nike and several of their big teams are switching to Nike (England & Manchester City to name but two) so it makes you wonder why Rangers didn't. AWRA is correct that Puma are bigger than Umbro cashwise but the latter have one of the biggest honours lists in football significantly more than Puma with World Cups, European Cups etc.

My take on the financial figures is that they are only interim figures and won't show the full picture, Green might decide to sell some of the young players to Championship clubs as soon as the window opens to make the figures look more attractive for investors when they compete in Division 2. The real interesting figures will be the year 2 ones as I think some of the big earners like Alexander and maybe McCulloch might be off the books this summer and the replacements would probably be cheaper.

You could possibly be right on that one, Charles said he wants the wage bill down from £7m to £5m next season.

Rangers have been involved in a liquidation event, companies get liquidated it happens.

My mask has never slipped once, sorry to disappoint.

I'm afraid you said "OUR" liquidation Tedi,and if you actually had believed it was the company alone you would have typed "the company being liquidated".

As according to your new belief system the club can't be liquidated ever according to the SFA's new fucked up rules.