Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

attachicon.gifParanoid.jpg

They seem to be showing their class today or lack of should I say.

The Ch4 bloke made a fuss about LNS's christian name and they've all jumped on the bandwagon that if his name is William then he must be one of them (grrrrrrrrrr)

Are you also an accountant?

The entire Celtic support appears to made up of accountants these days.

Well Benny it is not the current actual accounts is it ? I don't need to be an accountant to know what a bill is for a sale of assets do I ?.

What would be nice if Tedi posted the actual accounts for the clumpany as a whole for today !

Well Benny it is not the current actual accounts is it ? I don't need to be an accountant to know what a bill is for a sale of assets do I ?.

What would be nice if Tedi posted the actual accounts for the clumpany as a whole for today !

Clumpany is a trademarked Bennett word, please pay me 5p everytime you use it.

I was under the belief that Rangers released the interim accounts today, obviously a fuller version will be released at a later date but if you say it's a bill of sale then a bill of sale it is.

The negative goodwill here £20.5M is the same negative goodwill £20.5M that is listed in todays accounts, nothing to do with the share money, do you think the 20.5M is just a fucking cooincidence?

For the last time share raised capital is nothing to do with P & L

ETA to add 20,465,000 is the exact figure on todays accounts and the share prospectus, exactly the same.

Put the shovel away HB

Fcuk the goodwill bit Tedi ! that's yesterdays news bub.

You have quoted a bill of sale of the assets to Green as the released accounts you fud.

Now what would be nice if you could post the clumpanies actual current accounts and I mean the holding companies current released accounts or the clubs current released accounts.

I'll tell you what bennet you show me one post where I have wrote or suggested I was an expert in any of the above.

I only said I thought Umbro made the best football gear, and that Umbro where bigger than Puma.

Got to agee with you on this, Umbro sportswear is of better quality than Puma. Umbro were owned by Nike until they were sold off to Iconix Brand Group.

There are no accounts there are interim results for the holding company Rangers (International Football Club plc) published here.

http://m.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/mobile/news/detail.html?announcementId=11506139

pay particular attention to this line;

Release of negative goodwill 4 20,465

Now also look at the prospectus, release as you know before the results of the IPO were released.........PAGE 62 to save you time, I even took it from Pauls website so you cannot accuse me of forging it P:D

http://scotslawthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/rifc-prospectus.pdf

Again note the amount of Negative goodwill 20,465

Does it look familiar?, are you getting this yet? do you need another 5 shovels?

:lol: It's worse than I thought Tedi :)

And thanks for the link.

So all your club has to show for all the money ploughed into it up till now is a poxy profit £9 million that is sure to dwindle much lower before the season ends.NICE and not including bonuses to the board for promotion and stuff like scoring/clean sheet bonuses etc etc.

Also I may point out the negative goodwill bit is a bit of spin put on a cut price sale of assets to try and make it look like better.It was always money that would never be paid to the creditors to the PLC if the assets were sold at cost price.

I'd like to point out just this bit Tedi

Revenue of £9.5m

Operating expenses of £16.6m

This is the cost of running Ibrox alone at the moment for 7 months and not including other outgoings ! £16.6 million and will surely expand by the end of the season to well over £30 million.This is around the amount Rangers have to pull in each year in the SFL to stave off debt.You have £9 million in the bank and dwindling and need another £20 plus million to see Rangers through season 2013/2014.Good luck with that :lol: .

The only fud around here is you.

Roasted again.

Ready to admit that the share injected capital is nothing to do with negative goodwill and nothing to do with the P&L?

Or are you going to try and make out that the figure 20,465 was listed on the prospectus and the iterim results is just a huge coincidence?

Go on please say it for me.

OK your a fud :)

So you admit you have fucked up on just about every piece of pish you have posted tonight then?

You must be kinda immune to it by now after all it is a nightly occurence after all.

What makes it worse is I provided all the links you needed hours ago, you just never read them, which you just proved again.

As I said the accounts are fine, better than expected

the £16.5M includes the costs for the IPO, costs to purchase the business, transfer fees, signing on fees, football debts and a stack of other 1 off costs.

You also completely ignore the line deffered income of £8.1M and you do not have a clue what this means, so just ignore it.

Was fun showing you up again even if it is getting a bit boring.

Tedi I asked you for the accounts and you posted a bill of sale of assets to Green and you call me a fud ?

The negative goodwill is a spin on the cut down price of the assets dude and a non event.

So what is this deferred income then ? next years ST sales included on the accounts ?

Bullshit, I posted the prospectus to show you what a fanny you were being with you claims abouts about the share capital being negative goodwill, you were just having trouble keeping up, I had already posted the link to the interim results earlier, something else you failed to pick up on.

Sponsership, kit money, naming rights, match day income, RTV money, TV money, not yet released ST money - these are my guesses, you guess away if you want.

My game with you is done.

To be fair, Tedi, you admit it's all guesswork and speculation. HB (and the rest of us) can have more fun with this, as it's not our club/company/holding company.

Your exchange today, mind, must have the pair of you frazzled.

Anyhoo, Puma and Blackthorn - bit of a comedown, or has Charlie negotiated a wonder-deal?

Blackthorn - bit of a comedown, or has Charlie negotiated a wonder-deal?

owned by c&c group.. who bought Tennents off of Imbev in 2009 ??

come down or a wee sideways shunt ?

edit to add: celtic sponsored by magners next season.. owned by c&c group...

:whistle PL and CG in making deals together already :whistle

Edited by weirdcal

f**k knows Charlie being Charlie does not do financials.

Blackthorn deal how much?

Puma deal how much?

Now you can add to that list also confirmed

Sports Direct naming deal how much?

Really starting to piss me off, if the *****s can release the figures why cant we.

edit to add D H I M S is sectarian? f**k me this place is PC

I got in trouble ages ago for using that word and the mods were telling me it's sectarian. :lol:

Bullshit, I posted the prospectus to show you what a fanny you were being with you claims abouts about the share capital being negative goodwill, you were just having trouble keeping up, I had already posted the link to the interim results earlier, something else you failed to pick up on.

Sponsership, kit money, naming rights, match day income, RTV money, TV money, not yet released ST money - these are my guesses, you guess away if you want.

My game with you is done.

Hey I asked you what your negative goodwill was OK ! I had assumed that this was the share issue money from the holding company so stop being a dick about it.

I got in trouble ages ago for using that word and the mods were telling me it's sectarian. :lol:

And yet you only joined P&B a month ago... :whistle

Considering the amount of bile, bitterness and vitriol I'm accused of spewing, it's amazing I've not been hit with the BanHammer. Wonder why that is?