Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The moving the goal posts mid season argument holds no water. IF the leagues are reconstructed the goal posts have already been moved

Bollocks when Rangers win the 3rd Division title this season , what league will they be in next season?

I'll take all the 'favours' right now if it means us getting back into the top league.

The bumped us down for a wee bit, but the diddies didn't turn out in droves as they promised and darkhead looks bad no matter how many turn up dressed as green seats.

And now the E S T A B L I S H M E N T has sorted our trophies out, it's only right that we get slipped right back to where we are needed most.

As if nothing really happened.

I'll be all the happier for us to be signing the best of the SPL players as long as we go bosman and ensure the clubs get zero fees from us.

Moving into the future, I have no doubt we'll be playing elsewhere, but I do hope we continue to run a B team in the Scottish leagues - could be useful for developing players for the A team. As long as those players are bosmans and no fees go to Scottish teams.

The only exception I can think of would be if we were dealing with a club on its financial uppers - like our feeder team, the wee Rangers - we could then strike deals to buy players at knock-down prices to help them out

Best for all when you think about it.

Breathtaking in its arrogance - and they wonder why The Rangers are detested by fans of every other Club in Scotland.

Longmuir in Sunday and todays papers has 'refused to rule out The Rangers being placed in a higher division, should re-construction go ahead for next season'. He stated, 'The matter of which league Rangers play in next season, is yet to be discussed'. Fkg ominous I would say. :o

Simple solution,same protest as last time,keep them down in the gutter where they belong.

The dispassionate view of an outsider..... http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=22223

Really good article....

Quite condemning of Old Rangers and the corporate governance of Scottish football. No conspiracy theory just severe bending of some very poorly written, unfit for purpose, rules.

Quite how the guys in charge felt they deserved an inflation busting pay rise is beyond me.

Breathtaking in its arrogance - and they wonder why The Rangers are detested by fans of every other Club in Scotland.

It seems you might be under the impression that Rangers supporters give any kind of f**k what other fans think of our club.

You think we might be unpleasantly surprised after the last year?

:lol:

The moving the goal posts mid season argument holds no water. IF the leagues are reconstructed the goal posts have already been moved

At present your whole statement . "IF" the leagues are reconstructed , coupled with "have " already been moved. One depicts what might happen yet in the same sentence it already has.

Its not all about Rangers . If it went 12,12,18 what play off position does the 2nd, 3rd,and 4th in your division play for ?

I personally would promote you The Rangers to the Premier League in time for next season . Watch you get humped every 2nd or 3rd game by the bigger teams. Watch the Sports Direct Stadium attract 25,000 crowds . Watch your club/ company go bust again . Then watch you go cap in hand for entry into the lowest league again. If Carlsberg did reconstructions............

At present your whole statement . "IF" the leagues are reconstructed , coupled with "have " already been moved. One depicts what might happen yet in the same sentence it already has.

Its not all about Rangers . If it went 12,12,18 what play off position does the 2nd, 3rd,and 4th in your division play for ?

I personally would promote you The Rangers to the Premier League in time for next season . Watch you get humped every 2nd or 3rd game by the bigger teams. Watch the Sports Direct Stadium attract 25,000 crowds . Watch your club/ company go bust again . Then watch you go cap in hand for entry into the lowest league again. If Carlsberg did reconstructions............

Heardvall this crap in the summer...schoolbiys in the team..crowds if 10,000 blah blah fuvking blah.

Your moving the goalposts argument is a nonsense for the reasons i gave.

Just so there is no mistake. I don't want fast tracked anywhere and least of all into the SPL.

Probably this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-21652353 was up yesterday - Rangers report 7m operating loss. This part caught my eye

However, Mr Green said that "given the club is in the unprecedented
situation of playing in the Scottish League Division Three, there is, at

this stage, a clear impact on a range of revenue streams".

I was under the impression from Rangers fans that the club were self sustaining??

The dispassionate view of an outsider..... http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=22223

Very good read.

Although, as he states the rangers supporters don't give a f*ck as long as their precious titles are in place.

It's a bit like getting fined for non-payment of your gas bill, but being happy because you can keep all your past statements to prove when you did pay them. :lol:

Heardvall this crap in the summer...schoolbiys in the team..crowds if 10,000 blah blah fuvking blah.

Your moving the goalposts argument is a nonsense for the reasons i gave.

Just so there is no mistake. I don't want fast tracked anywhere and least of all into the SPL.

you didnt give a reason ............not in English anyway.!

We did and that is why you were eventually kicked out,why they let you rejoin as a new club is beyond my comprehension.

Although it is perfectly clear that a lot is beyond your comprehension, I know you'll be choking when we are fast-tracked back to the top.

Worth it for that alone I'd say.

:)

I've had a change of heart about this - Scottish fitba needs us back at the very top. It wants it, too.

It's all about the olive branches these days.

:)