Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Up to now, I've always favoured keeping the BRALT open. Its best days are obviously long, long gone now, but until very recently, I still thought it was the best place to discuss anything that emerged. Even when nothing much was happening, it could still make for a good place to visit on its, increasingly rare, good days.

I think it's finished now though. Title stripping - or not - was kinda the last act for me and after the initial arguments surrounding the verdict, it's really degenerated again. There's nothing new on the horizon now really, and I think separate threads could handle anything that does occur. Let's face it - the presence of the BRALT has done nothing to discourage Celtic Rebel from starting new ones anyway.

It's been a blast, but now needs sticking in Gold. It can always be exhumed in the light of another insolvency event.

This thread should never be closed. It is not often you see so many get so much wrong about so little.

Posters like MrX and Pizbaird had the good sense to f**k off they had got it all wrong and had actually believed the garbage posted on the tax blog...they belueved phil the provo..they didn't think a corrupt lawyer would lie to them...ohh how wrong were they?

Graham Spiers is less discredited than this thread.

THE BIG THREAD MUST STAY OPEN!!!

This thread should never be closed. It is not often you see so many get so much wrong about so little.

I know. Guilty as charged. I never believed for a moment that Rangers would wind up in the bottom tier, but you live and learn.

The fact that some developments for Rangers have been less dire than was possible, does not transform what's happened into any kind of success story.

That incerdible story, with its intrigue, twists, shocks and errors is captured well on this thread. It's done now though and needs preserved.

The fact that some developments for Rangers have been less dire than was possible, does not transform what's happened into any kind of success story.

That incerdible story, with its intrigue, twists, shocks and errors is captured well on this thread. It's done now though and needs preserved.

I am all for preserving the thread - it shows not just the story but the acrimony with, as you said, "Twists, shocks and errors."

Maybe we should print it off and bury it in a time capsule in the Blue Peter garden?

I agree, too, that it's done. The past couple of days have shown that all that is left if bile and vitriol.

Lets be quite clear. It is not just the Jungle Jims who think that you were found guilty of cheating but due to a totally ineffectual and suspiciously partial set of governing bodies you got away with it. Guilty but that's ok. You broke the rules but there is nothing in the rules that say breaking them is bad? Nothing in the rules that says by not registering players properly that makes them improperly registered. f**k off.

To quote Timmy Thomspon of channel 4 news, the most impartial observer in all of this, with an unimpeachable track record in international journalism, "if an alien came down from another planet and looked at the rangers tribunal verdict, he would say £47million does not equate to a sporting advantage, you are having a laugh."

This whole sorry saga has been so damaging to Scottish football and the inability to punish a club caught red handed doing the dirty has made a mockery of our game and piled shame upon shame. Anyone looking from the outside into this would correctly assume that we are a backwater footballing nation with finances like Greece and governance more questionable than Italian politics. I hope you are fucking proud of yourselves.

Excellent post. Cutting through all the nonsense and hype from the Sevconians.

Look at the owners/directors of Rangers. Murray, Dave King, Whyte, Green and those who sniffed around the corpse like di Stefano.Would you buy a used car from any of them? Count your fingers after you shake their hand.

Expect Berlusconi to be the next sleazeball after Green! Can see him and fat Jimbo hitting it off. And loads of bunga bunga with Ally in tow. :lol:

What the Sevco brain deads don't realise is the law and lawyers have nothing to do with honesty or morality. It is based on the 'evidence'; they are presented with. Dimmo Nimmo is a past master at this tactic. Just make sure you don't ask the right question and you won't get any lies. So it is one thing to get off, something totally different to be innocent.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Lets be quite clear. It is not just the Jungle Jims who think that you were found guilty of cheating but due to a totally ineffectual and suspiciously partial set of governing bodies you got away with it. Guilty but that's ok. You broke the rules but there is nothing in the rules that say breaking them is bad? Nothing in the rules that says by not registering players properly that makes them improperly registered. f**k off.

To quote Timmy Thomspon of channel 4 news, the most impartial observer in all of this, with an unimpeachable track record in international journalism, "if an alien came down from another planet and looked at the rangers tribunal verdict, he would say £47million does not equate to a sporting advantage, you are having a laugh."

This whole sorry saga has been so damaging to Scottish football and the inability to punish a club caught red handed doing the dirty has made a mockery of our game and piled shame upon shame. Anyone looking from the outside into this would correctly assume that we are a backwater footballing nation with finances like Greece and governance more questionable than Italian politics. I hope you are fucking proud of yourselves.

Yet another diddy who can't see the difference between a fair advantage and an unfair one and who posts screeds of unmitigated ignorance.

Just to say it was very nice of Juventus to thank Rangers for the use of our training facility in Milngavie,i believe they also thanked Celtic for the two training game workouts Celtic gave them.

I must remember to come back and green dot this :lol:

Couldn't agree more.

It shows you the mentality of certain people on here. They think it's funny to have a go at the Catholic religion because they use prayer beads. If that is the case then they are also offending a few other religions as well:

"Prayer beads are used by members of various religious traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Roman Catholicism, Orthodox Christianity, Anglicanism, Islam, Sikhism and Bahá'í Faith to count the repetitions of prayers, chants or devotions, such as the rosary of Virgin Mary in Christianity and dhikr (remembrance of God) in Islam."

You will notice that the above list also includes Anglicanism. I wonder who the head of that church is?

So, AWRA give it a rest ffs. Unless you actually are a fan of getting your piles rip apart by your wife/girlfriend/partner (delete as appropriate) using sex toys.

Another example of how deluded some folk on here are was when a certain jurno recently refered to Rangers fans as "the Klan"

Queue the outrage and accusations of him being a bigot and even racist .....all whilst referng to him as Phil madeupname or phil macwitshecalled all because he has an irish surname , if mocking someone because they have a foriegn sounding name isnt racist and bigoted then what is?

Up to now, I've always favoured keeping the BRALT open. Its best days are obviously long, long gone now, but until very recently, I still thought it was the best place to discuss anything that emerged. Even when nothing much was happening, it could still make for a good place to visit on its, increasingly rare, good days.

We can always talk about crowds, old club new club, what is/isn't offensive chanting, free masonic/papist conspiracies, Liewell, Minty and financial doping.

Another example of how deluded some folk on here are was when a certain jurno recently refered to Rangers fans as "the Klan"

Queue the outrage and accusations of him being a bigot and even racist .....all whilst referng to him as Phil madeupname or phil macwitshecalled all because he has an irish surname , if mocking someone because they have a foriegn sounding name isnt racist and bigoted then what is?

His name is McGillivan and he is a proven bigot who tries to pass himself off as a serious journalist. Twice now over the past few months he's shown his bigotry to Rangers fans with his incubator nonsense and now his Klan nonsense. He's playing to the easily led Celtic fan, in Scotland and Ireland with his nonsense. Fortunately the more sensible can see right through him. This is the man that tried to align Scottish Nationalism with Irish Republicanism when he was trying to be an active member of the SNP.

This was the man that tried to link a murder in Drumchapel as sectarian after a Rangers-Celtic game as a Protestant killing a Catholic Celtic fan,unfortunately this paragon of investigative journalism got it very wrong after it was found that the victim wasn't into football in any big way but favoured Rangers,unlike his killer,Celtic fan Gary Rodgers. Without a shadow of a doubt Phil McGillivan is a bigot.

Again, what a load of bollocks, Where did youget this 'foreign' shite from?

Let me link you to the TAL Fanzine:

http://talfanzine.info/blog/2013/02/21/rebel-fantasist-makes-conspiracy-theorist-allegation-against-celtic-fans/

Phil 3 names has been mocked by both sides because he is a fanny.

Go to f**k and take your racist pish with you.

His name is McGillivan and he is a proven bigot who tries to pass himself off as a serious journalist. Twice now over the past few months he's shown his bigotry to Rangers fans with his incubator nonsense and now his Klan nonsense. He's playing to the easily led Celtic fan, in Scotland and Ireland with his nonsense. Fortunately the more sensible can see right through him. This is the man that tried to align Scottish Nationalism with Irish Republicanism when he was trying to be an active member of the SNP.

This was the man that tried to link a murder in Drumchapel as sectarian after a Rangers-Celtic game as a Protestant killing a Catholic Celtic fan,unfortunately this paragon of investigative journalism got it very wrong after it was found that the victim wasn't into football in any big way but favoured Rangers,unlike his killer,Celtic fan Gary Rodgers. Without a shadow of a doubt Phil McGillivan is a bigot.

Again, what a load of bollocks, Where did youget this 'foreign' shite from?

Let me link you to the TAL Fanzine:

http://talfanzine.info/blog/2013/02/21/rebel-fantasist-makes-conspiracy-theorist-allegation-against-celtic-fans/

Phil 3 names has been mocked by both sides because he is a fanny.

Go to f**k and take your racist pish with you.

lol you are all over the place on this one.

I call him Phil McMadeupname because the man cannot decide what his own name is.

I mock because he is cnut.

I call him a bigot because he is, even the indepenent press commision have said he is tarred with a sickening sectarian brush, his branding all Rangers fans as the Klan just confirms this.

Mmm 4 in half an hour with thst one ...no bad!

Rangers did not die, Nimmo sorted that one too.

it was £22M and as I said Nimmo sorted the death thing, sorry old chap.

:blink: After all the exchanges on posts we've had Tedi !.

Nimmo did not sort out Rangers continuity that was done years ago back in 2011 by the SFA & SPL,when they made radical changes to their insolvency laws when your old club was in financial soapy to the tune of over £60 million.On facing the death of Rangers they came up with this stupid club can be separated from the company shite and you know it :lol:

:blink: After all the exchanges on posts we've had Tedi !.

Nimmo did not sort out Rangers continuity that was done years ago back in 2011 by the SFA & SPL,when they made radical changes to their insolvency laws when your old club was in financial soapy to the tune of over £60 million.On facing the death of Rangers they came up with this stupid club can be separated from the company shite and you know it :lol:

:lol:

Do you ever talk about Celtic? :lol:

So what if it did, all of it was legal.

:lol: That will explain perfectly why the HMRC slapped the old club with a whopping huge tax bill then eh Tedi :P The HMRC didn't think it was illegal so they sent Rangers a bill anyway :1eye .The HMRC said it was systematic abuse of what basically constituted a pension fund by giving out tax free loans that did not have to be ever repaid,and before anyone says it's not a pension fund then kiss this :ass