Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I actually am more inclined to recognise a continuation, than to keep arguing otherwise; but you could do to ditch some of that Rangers arrogance that pours scorn on others, or at least pretends to - it's tiresome.

No doubt you've noticed the complete absence of scorn from the diddies and plastics. Although, most curiously, you've never felt inclined to refer to it as, say, wee hibs arrogance or dolly arrogance.

I can't imagine why.

I thought the Spanish Civil War was a pretty big deal myself, but am now anxious that I'll get shouted down by David Starkey-lite

Not sure what this - or the Green Brigade in general - has to with Old Rangers going tits up, and the Mutant Offspring Rangers hilarious struggle to be accepted.

It's just entered the realms of the absurd again. WRK's mistake was to denounce the Green Brigade in too subtle a way. This opened the door for the usual ones to call him a Celtic fan and by extension, a rabid Republican, thereby displaying their profound ignorance of the non-OF fan mindset.

We then got (Spanish Civil War based) events, reminiscent of that scene in 'The Office' when Brent kept sneaking off to gen up on Dostaevsky, so that he could chat casually about it.

This is a thoroughly bizarre place to visit these days, but I still can't stop.

Not sure what this - or the Green Brigade in general - has to with Old Rangers going tits up, and the Mutant Offspring Rangers hilarious struggle to be accepted.

If dolly had been paying attention to the thread you would have noticed it wandered off topic to embrace, well, anything many moons ago.

Perhaps you were too busy sponsoring men dressed in furry suits (instead of your own players) or taking part in many of the stay-away-saturdays.

It's just entered the realms of the absurd again. WRK's mistake was to denounce the Green Brigade in too subtle a way. This opened the door for the usual ones to call him a Celtic fan and by extension, a rabid Republican, thereby displaying their profound ignorance of the non-OF fan mindset.

We then got (Spanish Civil War based) events, reminiscent of that scene in 'The Office' when Brent kept sneaking off to gen up on Dostaevsky, so that he could chat casually about it.

This is a thoroughly bizarre place to visit these days, but I still can't stop.

Things will pick up. Chucky Green is overdue a demented outburst or bizarre financial manouvre

No doubt you've noticed the complete absence of scorn from the diddies and plastics. Although, most curiously, you've never felt inclined to refer to it as, say, wee hibs arrogance or dolly arrogance.

I can't imagine why.

Can't you?

It's mainly because I never, ever use such terms, but also because their fans seldom display such arrogance on such a scale. I've recently been accusing some Falkirk fans of an arrogant attitude on another thread though and I took great delight in how groundless Morton fans' arrogance proved last season.

So I'm not sure what point you're striving to make.

If dolly had been paying attention to the thread you would have noticed it wandered off topic to embrace, well, anything many moons ago.

Perhaps you were too busy sponsoring men dressed in furry suits (instead of your own players) or taking part in many of the stay-away-saturdays.

so what IS your take on the on-topic 'Old Rangers going tits up, and the Mutant Offspring Rangers hilarious struggle to be accepted.'

:lol:

Diddy clubbers issuing statement's now? Bad enough - but these statements are apparently so important that they are blowing wet dreams.

Vainglorious was a word invented for people just like you.

:lol:

Nope, was merely saying that the fact a club became a company dis proves all the pish he's been posting. U can't become a company then decide to go back to being a club again. Even my gran knows this, heck even my dog can understand this most simplest of truths.

Nope, was merely saying that the fact a club became a company dis proves all the pish he's been posting. U can't become a company then decide to go back to being a club again. Even my gran knows this, heck even my dog can understand this most simplest of truths.

Ah, because the bold Tedi's been tearing you a new one you've demoted your 'statement' to 'merely saying'?

Bhairnforever - without the humour or gormless charm.

100% wrong..the majority of GB members are banned from CP.

Celtic are actively trying to break the group up. We might not agree with their views but they are entitled to them.

If Rangers had a supporters group with a proactive voice during DM tenure,it's highly unlikely they would be in their current position.

Follow Follow sums the current Rangers support..like sheep they will follow the leader with no hard questions asked.

Celtic kicked dozens (maybe hundreds) of fans out of their seats just so the green brigade could get their own way at the piggery, so don't even try to say otherwise - Celtic pander to them. Edited by bennett

Yeah, but Ted, that's an attitude that does you little credit.

You usually come across as a decent sort with mates who support various teams, a knowledge of the wider game and interest in be-friending others when at away games; yet you come out with this pish.

You also refer to him as "some wee Ayr fan" as if supporting a smaller club than you do, somehow diminishes his opinion. It's ridiculous and you should know better than it.

I actually am more inclined to recognise a continuation, than to keep arguing otherwise; but you could do to ditch some of that Rangers arrogance that pours scorn on others, or at least pretends to - it's tiresome.

Why would Tedi care about Ayr?

Answer this; UEFA have recognised other member clubs continuation that have went through the same process as Rangers,so why then should Rangers,as a UEFA member club, not have their continuation recognised in the same way by UEFA?

Hate to say I called it, but I totally called it.

The minute the 18 team bottom tier was proposed, I said that Rangers' objections were just lobbying, with the aim of being allowed to leapfrog other sides via the precedent of Stranraer in '94.

Green's mistake here is to blatantly call for it. It's such shameless opportunism, cloaked in the language of integrity and benefiting others, that nobody can fall for it.

The sheer cheek of asking to jump a league while wanting their colts installed is, even by his standards, gobsmacking.

If you're a half-way decent Rangers fan, this shady, amoral p***k lets you down.

He was praising their political classes. The very thing everyone claims they hate about the OF, the mixing of ethno-nationalism, politics and religion.

Funnily enough I am not calling you or StonedSailor or the others closet bigots or Celtic fans. Because others actually show a real interest in the clubs you support. Some of you even manage to talk about non football issues.

80-90% of whiteroseceltic's posts are about how much he hates Rangers. Any Rangers fan making the same ratio of posts about how much he hates Celtic would be marked as a bigot without any hesitation. Always happy to help. :angel

He was praising their political classes.

He really wasn't though.

He was suggesting that what such classes were ostensibly covering might be difficult to object to. However, implicit in what he said, was the very clear suggestion that the actual agenda would be somewhat different.