Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But you do not accept the SFA`s rules and statements, nor do you accept LNS`s statement

a footballing authority and a well respected law lord vs a nobody on a football forum is not really a contest is it....that`s a fact.

Nimmo said he could've handed out punishments to rangers as a continuing entity. Well obviously, the sfa see yous as the same club for obvious reasons. That's football. Nimmo also knows that he were to give your new club a fine, yous could easily get it overturned in court because by law. The club who broke rules are currently in liquidation. So he fined the old club because from a legal respective that is the only way he could do it. Now back to the SFA. Knowing there completely useless who's the winner SFA v team of law lords who wrote insolvency laws?

But you do not accept the SFA`s rules and statements, nor do you accept LNS`s statement

a footballing authority and a well respected law lord vs a nobody on a football forum is not really a contest is it....that`s a fact.

Nimmo Smith's judgement I have no truck with, your old club were found guilty quite correctly. The reason the punishment was so lenient was due to the incompetency of the SPL and SFA in interpreting their own rules. The same rules you reckon are beyond reproach! So it's no surprise really that anything the SFA says is taken with a large pinch of salt, they are incapable of doing the simplest of things, even writing a rule book that sticks legally!

As for LNS's opinion that oldco and newco are continuous, that's all it is, an opinion. It has no basis in fact.

See when Lachlan Camerons company gained control of ayr from bill barr, the players weren't allowed to just walk away. Du want to know why ?

See when Lachlan Camerons company gained control of ayr from bill barr, the players weren't allowed to just walk away. Du want to know why ?

One would assume that the company which owns Ayr united never got liquidated.

It's hardly rocket science mate.

Had the Spanish Civil War not happened, WWII would have still happened and all the same material and tactics would have still been deployed. I am guessing you know nothing of the actual tactics employed in WWII or their development. (You are just blustering because unthinkingly you gobbed off about while groveling to the Green Brigade.

Compare to the Peninsula War which was instrumental in the defeat of Napoleon, the reconquista which drove Islam rule from Western Europe or the Punic Wars that begun Roman hegemony over the Mediterranean.

Hell it was not even the most important war of the time it was being fought. That would be the Sino-Japanese war that broke out after the Marco Polo Bridge incident. That was the real start of WWII and seen about 22 million people (or more) dead.

And as for the Boer War... like everything you touch, so f*ck it up. There were two Anglo Boer wars.

One of us knows a fair bit of history, one of us is a moron. 8)

OK, I was actually referring to the second Boer War, then. You could have queried, rather than throw insults.

While all the conflicts you mention are, indeed, major events in World History, It is you, not I who are making the comparisons. I stated that the Spanish Civil war was an important conflict - you referred to it as a localised skirmish. That is bollocks. If nothing else, the political stances of major powers, and their reaction to events in Spain, led Hitler to the assessment of how far he could push his expansionist policies before meeting resistance, and also where he would have to forge alliances in future, in order to protect himself while pursuing European domination. You can have your opinions, but to minimise the effects of that war as you have done is to betray a woeful lack of understanding of the development of the political landscape in Europe in the latter half of the 20th Century. History is about more than battlefields.

One of us sees History as more than dates and body-counts, the other struggles to comprehend basic English.

Is that an insult? Maybe it would be if you can show me where I "grovelled" to the Green Brigade, or even gave the slightest indication that I am sympathetic to their very existence.

So, not an insult, then.

Indoctrination my arse...More like open-minded and challenging authority,asking questions and standing up for their rights.

I allow my kids to make their own minds up,once presented with the different options.

Whatever happened to the working class Rangers supporters the club was built on?

By giving impressionable youths these 'political eductional' classes smacks of indoctrination techniques to me, to call it otherwise is plain nonsense.

So much for the claims that Celtic don't do politics.

Fixed that for you

You won't be popular with the P&Bers for saying that mate but you are quite correct, the company (oldco) did indeed die/is waiting to die and not the club as some incorrectly say.

Kudos.

Indoctrination my arse...More like open-minded

Except if you don't agree to actively support their 'political actions' they say.

And if you cannot or will not? On yer bike, Dec, they have no room for those who do not agree.

This cult demands your mind is shut.

Nimmo never mentioned courts of things being overturned, you are just making this up.

Nimmo never fined a club, he fined the oldco.

I know nothing about any case with the SFA vs a bunch of law lords, you are making this up.

Nimmo did say There were sanctions which could be imposed in terms of the Rules which were capable of affecting Rangers FC as a continuing entity now owned and operated by Newco.

U do realise that is was an SPL commission set up to investigate a football club. They fined that club, happily said club are no longer with us. Of course they were capable of affecting rangers as a continuing enitity. The SFA have allowed the continuation and your new club agreed to accept punishments.The fact is the SFA are useless and I'd rather base my opinion on a team of law lords who wrote insolvency laws rather than ogilvie, regan and the rest of the useless morons that make that organisation up. Who cares what nimmo said, he took his lead from the SFA and the SFA are no more credible than jabba traynor. So like av said before until yous lot can offer me some factual evidence that a club is a separate entity from the company it became when it in-corporated, your club is dead. Until that time i offer my condolences

Edited by AUFC90

Except if you don't agree to actively support their 'political actions' they say.

And if you cannot or will not? On yer bike, Dec, they have no room for those who do not agree.

This cult demands your mind is shut.

Remind you of anyone? Supporters of a certain D3 team, perhaps?

You won't be popular with the P&Bers for saying that mate but you are quite correct, the company (oldco) did indeed die/is waiting to die and not the club as some incorrectly say.

Kudos.

Like av said before rangers fans arguments that their club didn't die is based on the fact they say that a football club is a separate enitiy from the comapny it BECAME when it in corporated itself. Why don't the rangers fans put the argument to bed once and for all by providing factual evidence that this is indeed the case. Until yous prove your daft argument, your club are dead. Until that time i offer my condolences.

Factual evidence isn,t quotes or opinions. Dis-credited SFA v team of law lords that wrote insolvency laws :1eye

No I dont and either do you.

The SPL commision was set up to investigate dual contracts.

I do not have a new club, Nimmo, the SPL or the SFA have never mentioned new club.

They did not fine a club, they fined the old co

As I have said before I have no interest in your thoughts or what you base them on or your worthless condolences, I am simply here to point and laugh while pointing out that you are a nobody on an internet forum bumping your gums vs a law lord and a footballing authority, there is simply not a contest, that is a fact.

Nimmo had an opinion, big deal. Proof please that a football club and company are separate entities. I take it if u guys had got fined for your crap at berwick it wouldve been the company and not the club?

Also when spartans filled out some paperwork wrongly, was it the club/company or just the club that got papped out the club?

Edited by AUFC90

One would assume that the company which owns Ayr united never got liquidated.

It's hardly rocket science mate.

The company that owns Hearts are currently in Administration, why no points deduction?

The company that owns Hearts are currently in Administration, why no points deduction?

You've quoted part of a post which i never posted, not sure who or what you're referring to here.

Maybe it would be if you can show me where I "grovelled" to the Green Brigade

So here we have our green brigade loving friend defending their classes.

If the classes are advertised, you'd have to be a real bitter wee c**t to suggest that the knowledge gained would be in any way tainted.

That it would be inappropriate to educate anyone about the dangers of racism or fascism.

That it is somehow wrong to learn from the experiences people have had in one of the biggest political conflicts the planet has seen.

That personal experience of the British CJ system should be kept a secret.

Of course, Bennett, in your inimitable way, you're

1. Suggesting the classes are anything but as advertised, and

2. Yet again, failing to have the balls to actually say so, anonymously, on an Internet forum.

Weasel is too kind a word sometimes.

Does he know anything about their content? Is he not one of those pretending they want to depoliticise football?

While all the conflicts you mention are, indeed, major events in World History, It is you, not I who are making the comparisons.

And here he is making comparisons

people have had in one of the biggest political conflicts the planet has seen.

Here he is insulting people

Weasel is too kind a word sometimes.

And here he is complaining about insults.

"You could have queried, rather than throw insults. "

And here, rewriting history. Or more to the point not having a scoobie doo.

"the political stances of major powers, and their reaction to events in Spain, led Hitler to the assessment of how far he could push his expansionist policies before meeting resistance,"

Ignoring then the retaking of the Saarland, the occupation of the Sudetenland then Czechoslovakia, Anschluss and blatant rearmament.

As for this?

", and also where he would have to forge alliances in future, in order to protect himself while pursuing European domination."

What does that even mean.

"a woeful lack of understanding of the development of the political landscape in Europe in the latter half of the 20th Century."

:lol: An absolute clown-shoe of a human being.

I already told you the SFA statement is proof that a club and company are separate, that is all I need, what possible reason would I need any other proof outside of our footballing authority?

To convince some wee Ayr fan? :1eye

When did your club un in-corporate itself then? Being a fan of said club i'd imagine its pretty easy to find this out and put it all to bed. Even my dog understands that rangers BECAME a company, not were bought by a company. Proof please

Edited by AUFC90

Nimmo had an opinion, big deal. Proof please that a football club and company are separate entities. I take it if u guys had got fined for your crap at berwick it wouldve been the company and not the club?

Also when spartans filled out some paperwork wrongly, was it the club/company or just the club that got papped out the club?

You're wasting your time trying to reason with this lot mate, they'll argue black is white.

Even Green himself told them liquidation meant the end of their club and it's history! No mention of holding companies then, he had to invent that to get the dafties to part with their cash and it worked.......still is working!

They're not the brightest.