Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thanks for the work of pedantry.

Bottom line is the BTC was a resounding not guilty verdict, anyone who says it was not is either bitter or deluded or more likely both.

Guilty and not guilty are verdicts used in criminal procedures, not tax tribunals.

As I said, the BTC was a resounding Not Guilty verdict, anyone who thinks otherwise is either bitter, deluded or both.

LMAO anyone who thinks you get guilty and not guilty verdicts from tribunals, which are basically arbitration, really needs to go back to school instead of name calling.

Thats the police head count figure you are looking at , all rangers fake public attendances are over 40k which is more than the STs

Maybe so, but is there not pay at the gate? That would take you over the ST total, and the pay at the gaters are bound to be included in the police figures.

ROFLMAO ... Anyone who thinks the BTC was anything other than a not guilty verdict is severely deluded, bitter and probably never had an education in the 1st place.

ROLLERCOPTORS, you are either guilty or not guilty, there's no "only a tiny wee bit guilty" Rangers were found liable in some cases ie in the vast minority of the actions they were guilty of cheating their tax returns. You can have varying degrees of liability though.

ROFLMAO ... Anyone who thinks the BTC was anything other than a not guilty verdict is severely deluded, bitter and probably never had an education in the 1st place.

Having another wee meltdown tedster? Did Rangers get beat again yesterday?

No we got a stonewaller of a penalty and won 1-0 results a result, the ICT penalty yesterday however was nothing more than a giraffe.

And that is what makes it all the sweeter.

Did you see your favourite for replacing McCoist yesterday? His face was truly tripping him. He'll fit right in with you lot, if daddy is allowed to come along.

That it would be inappropriate to educate anyone about the dangers of racism or fascism.

Eh what?

That it is somehow wrong to learn from the experiences people have had in one of the biggest political conflicts the planet has seen.
WWII?
Ummm interesting turn for WRK to be so pro the GreenBrigade. Even most Celtic fans think they are dicks.

I would not care what his face was doing, results are what count, look at bomber, few weeks ago he was public enemy no1, now the Dunfee fans love him.

Aye, but they are Dundee fans.

Who said anything about conspiracies Bennett? The MSM are notorious for moulding the facts in any case, not just footballing matters. It's all about shite reporters selling newspapers to the uneducated and hard of thinking. Conspiracies have feck all to do with it.

Well i'll leave you to your blogs Stoney, i reckon you're making too much of the whole MSM bandwagon thing.

Yes. Yes, I do. Most posters on here get that from the username. Some might even recognise the Killie Hero in my avatar. You and your variously challenged mates seem to have a problem getting the general idea, but after 13 months, you seem to have it sussed. Well Done you.

Now, apart from the problem you seem to have with people learning about some of the greatest evils to have affected society in our lifetime - any chance of you having the cojones to actually make the accusation that you're slyly insinuating?

FYI, I have about as much time for the Green Brigade as I do for any of your lots organisations, but at least there is some justification for bringing rangers groups up on a rangers thread. In the rangers forum, which is a sub-forum of the Div 3 forum. Other than blatant whataboutery or a desire to cling onto your Business Partners' coat-tails in a desperate attempt for relevance. Either of which are noi more or less than decent people have come to expect from both arse cheeks.

What accusation is that Norman, i'm merely intersted in what these classes are about and why they need them.

Plus if they are not a just a football fans group then what are they. You're fellow bhoys have went all quiet on the subject now.

I dont, in fact I rarely mention it, I only respond the delusions by tic fans.

Liquidation as not happened (yet)

I am quite happy to accept my version, so are the football authorities, it seems you howver are not even willing to admit your own version.

For pedantry's sake, the process of liquidation is ongoing at the moment. :P, it is happening.

And that is what makes it all the sweeter.

Did you see your favourite for replacing McCoist yesterday? His face was truly tripping him. He'll fit right in with you lot, if daddy is allowed to come along.

Face tripping him or not yesterday,Adams is probably the best young manager in Scotland at the moment and if Rangers get the chance then the club should do everything they can to get him. If that means his father,George is part of the deal then even better.

Interesting that we are now needing to lecture people on the dangers of facism. Will they be lecturing on the Falangists of Spain?

By the middle of the Second World War, Franco and leading Falangists, while distancing themselves from the faltering European fascists, stressed the unique "Spanish Catholic authoritarianism" of the regime and the Falange. Instructions were issued in September 1943 that henceforth the Falange/FET would be referred to exclusively as a "movement" and not a "party".[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange

Or perhaps O'Duffys Blue Shirts?

Or do the skip all that and just get on to "we pure hate **** us"

Interesting that we are now needing to lecture people on the dangers of facism. Will they be lecturing on the Falangists of Spain?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falange

Or perhaps O'Duffys Blue Shirts?

Or do the skip all that and just get on to "we pure hate **** us"

Young fitba fans would be better concentrating on flange than Falangists. ;)

SFL :lol: The people who help continue the lie, excuse me if I dont give a fook what they say.

I prefer this bet, when UEFA recongnise Sevco as the rangers that got liquidated Ill donate £100 to the Rangers charity or whatever you call it. ;)

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html

You've just posted the UEFA co-efficients for this season,2012/13. Rangers are on it,or no doubt you're looking for the name,The Rangers,sorry to disappoint but that is and always has been the official name of the club since 1872. Both UEFA and SFL have them down as Rangers on their respective websites,so what's your point.

I'll let you into a secret, I'm not really an Albion Rovers supporter. Yep, I'm done with it all. I know I couldn't keep on supporting a bigoted institution that was found GUILTY of irregular payments to players which meant you effectively CHEATED your way to FIVE titles and numerous cups, denying opposition at home and abroad as you had players on your books who wouldn't have been there had their remuneration been of the same method used by every other club. I'll give Sevco two more years before another mushroom cloud, and I will bloody love it!

LNS reports - no advantage gained. Demands for titles to be stripped dismissed out of hand.

Pretend 'Albion fan' - NOOOOO!!!!!!

Roon ye :lol:

I noticed that Ms Haggerty has been busy playing the old victim card, the police were battering weans, grannies, disabled people and puppy dogs apparently.

Is that the boot-ugly minger who tellingly uses a pic on twitter that covers her face from view? The same munter who, when interviewed on national TV, revealed she had to hide for her own safety?

And the very one who aided Mac Goebbels? The man who has worked tirelessly to have fans voices shut?

Plastic Rebel pyoor luvs him byraway.

:lol:

Do they insist members need to attend these classes?

Nothing wrong with education,I don't think the GB claim just to be a football fans group.

The video you posted proves nothing.

Your support for the brain-washing required to be in the goons brigade is fucking hilarious.

They openly demand that people understand and support their view - including a commitment to participate in their 'political actions' or else you don't get into their closed shop.

​Liewell's nightmare - a growing, committed band of terrorist supporters who wont stop shaming his club.

Won't somebody think of supporters like Dhensebhore - the British soldier bhoy?

:lol:

Edited by Bendarroch