Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I took the decision that I'll never set foot in another ground in Scotland other than Ibrox. This was post-admin, but pre Green.

I've yet to decide if I'll ever go back to Hampden to see Rangers for cup ties - most likely not. You see, I once cared about Scottish fitba - now I don't.

And Green decides nothing for me - he'll be gone soon enough. Rangers will still be there as will I.

I once cared about scottish fitba too but seeing Rangers get away with ten plus years of rule breaking has finished it for me. I'll still take ridiculous pleasure in your every misfortune though. Last saturday was a beezer!

I would seriously doubt if Owsley had ever been to a Scottish fitba match in the last 10 years Tedster, far less one of our jointly diddy league ones. So it's no big loss to the game if sofa-loyal is in the cream-puff!

Albion Rovers will be crying that they've lost their biggest sofa, but if he is a fitba fan at all, them I'm sure he'll be able to give us a breakdown on what Jeff Sterling et al have said on Sky once the soccerball people back home from games.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Something does not quite add with these figures the Rhecord are giving out.

The Queens park game in October they are claiming was 34k, rangers claimed 49k, I was there and I can say right now that 34K figure is bollox, anyone at the game will confirm it was packed.

If Rangers are indeed adding in their ST`s which have been confirmed at 38K then why have they reported only 34k at our game against Annan, mathematical impossibility.

Well this was a Rhecord article, not the 1st time they have printed bollox.

The Queens park game in October they are claiming was 34k, rangers claimed 49k, I was there and I can say right now that 34K figure is bollox, anyone at the game will confirm it was packed.

If Rangers are indeed adding in their ST`s which have been confirmed at 38K then why have they reported only 34k at our game against Annan, mathematical impossibility.

The Rangers gave the attendance Tedi, not the "Rhecord". You need to start asking Chuckie how he massages the figures. The Rangers vs East Fife was pretty much sold-oot (your first ever appearance at The Sports Direct Fill Yer Boots for £9,99 with Free Postage Ibrox Arena). Club deck filled to capacity I could see it from our corner yet Chuckie claimed a low figure. You need to question the Sevco board, not the Rhecord, Sky, BBC, Sunday Post or whoever who simply quote the given statement of attendance.

Hope yer not into bad ways again, claiming low attendances and not paying VAT AGAIN on the single seats sold.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

According to the recordo we are including season tickets to bump up our crowd figures yet our last attendence was lower than our season ticket numbers.

The records having a giraffe.

I took the decision that I'll never set foot in another ground in Scotland other than Ibrox. This was post-admin, but pre Green.

I've yet to decide if I'll ever go back to Hampden to see Rangers for cup ties - most likely not. You see, I once cared about Scottish fitba - now I don't.

And Green decides nothing for me - he'll be gone soon enough. Rangers will still be there as will I.

Well. That's one less cretin at Somerset next season. No bad

My guess for the EF game was around 40-45K, however they gave up trying to get everyone in and just opened the club deck, I doubt many that were in that area paid, kick off was delayed 20-25 mins as it was.

All I know is something in this rhecord article seems fishy, the QP game October was 49K it was evident to everyone who was in the ground that day, and if we are like the rhecord claim including ST`s then this does not compute with the 34k game at Annan.

I would expect our club to comment on this article.

But it would not surprise if the Rhecord had got their facts wrong, happens more often than not.

As I said above - the "Rhecord", SKY, BBC and Sunday Post for that matter simply quoted the attendance figure that Chuckie gave them. It was your Club giving that figure rather than a headcount by a "Rhecord" journalist. I'd love The Rangers to comment on the article, and as said above, I hope it's not a case of your rogue Club back into fishy business with fiddling the VAT AGAIN

Its a police conspiracy agsisnt sevco.

According to the recordo we are including season tickets to bump up our crowd figures yet our last attendence was lower than our season ticket numbers.The records having a giraffe.

Just means they dont always add all the STs to the total,espicially if its obviously a poor crowd or else it would be clear to even sevco fans that they're lying.

Its well known that Sandy Bryson intentionally lied to Nimmo about the rules in order to get your team off the hook in terms of not having the titles stripped from the old club.

Like Rangers died?

No need to scoll back through the thread to find that out. We all know The Truth.

You'll need to provide irrefutable proof that Bryson perjured himself over this. So let's see the proof then. I would think that two eminent Q.C.s and an eminent Law Lord would have been appalled at such a stance taken by anyone in this investigation,so much so that they would have given it priority in their summation. Perhaps it's about time that you and others accepted the finding of the SPL Commission instead of being bitter and twisted over it.

I once cared about scottish fitba too but seeing Rangers get away with ten plus years of rule breaking has finished it for me. I'll still take ridiculous pleasure in your every misfortune though. Last saturday was a beezer!

I'm sure the other 23 folk that follow Albion Rovers will get by fine without you. Wherever Albion is.