Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Transfer embargo? Nah that was for unpaid PAYE/NIC/VAT which you went greeting to the courts with then got bitch slapped with it as an ultimatum for getting membership. I don't expect any other club going down that route to get the same.

I do, the punishments should be exactly the same and the SFA confirmed in their own statement that this was a punishment.

Dunfermline are also due the tax man money.

That was part of the 5 way agreement in accepting the punishments for the sins of the deadclub. The transfer embargo was nothing to do with becoming a newco.

Transfer embargo? Nah that was for unpaid PAYE/NIC/VAT which you went greeting to the courts with then got bitch slapped with it as an ultimatum for getting membership. I don't expect any other club going down that route to get the same.

HMRC have a winding up order against the Pars - I wonder what that is for?

There are plenty of non OF disagreeing with you over on the Dunfermline threads.

The precedent has already been set should Dunfermline go down the newco route.

(1) Purchase of the assets along with fit and proper person test for the new owners.

(2) Vote of the SFL teams to allow the newco entry to the SFL3.

(3) Agreement from the newco to pay all Football debts.

(4) £160k Fine

(5) 12 Months Player Registration embargo

(6) Transfer of SFA membership if and only if they agree to points (3) (4) (5)

(7) Entry into SFL3 under an associate membership.

Dunfermline have many decent fans, they do not deserve to lose the club they have loved for many years just because the club got into difficulty due to poor ownership. Underneath it all there is still a viable football business with lots of paying customers.

Tedi

You are surely missing a couple of steps here.

1. Secretly meet with the FA and come to a side-agreement.

2. Apply for SPL membership even though they are not in the SPL.

3. Ask the SFL to vote on entry directly to the First Division.

4. Complain about any re-construction talks that are a consquence of entry to the lowest division.

5. State that they will never again seek to be part of the SPL (that they have never actually been part of).

6. State that the SPL is worse off for them not being a part of it.

7. Claim continually that Scottish football needs them (and needs them to be strong).

I have purposely excluded all the additional outrage that the club should show after being treated in such a dreadful manner.

There's a difference between being up to your eyeballs and deliberately withholding PAYE/NIC/VAT for which Rangers were found guilty of at an independent tribunal and given a transfer embargo as an alternative to expulsion from the league. This was then included as part of the 5 way agreement, not a punishment for reforming as a new club.

The transfer embargo was for intentionally withholding paye. If the pars have done this then fair enough

Are you still on this thread ya obsessed knobend

Tedi leave this guy alone he needs help.

What exactly did yous do ? You guys sat on your arse last year and let your club die. 38000 season tickets and yous raised a poultry 1.5 mill.

Oh and if u think the authorities did nothing to help then yous are deluded. If they never helped yous wouldn't be here. Re writing rules to allow continuation, blackmailing clubs to allow u into the 1st. Providing spl referees and a 4th official whilst my club gets landed with the worst officials on the planet. Yeah your lot do just fine where the authorities are concerned

Sold 38,000 season tickets...remember we were going to be playing in front if 10,000 at best.

We sell another 7-8,000 tickets in public sales almost every 2nd week.

Just raised £22 million in a share issue. The fact the World can see the way we have stuck by the team helped this.

Our continued support has helped the board bring in millions in sponsorship which will be ongoing for years to come.

We never wanted the first division ... that was the SPL.

Our support brings in millions to Scottish football through the tv deal you wouldn't have without our games

What are SPL referees ? Are referees not SFA referees ? When SFL 3 Games are televised the SFA provide the referees and a 4th official.

Sold 38,000 season tickets...remember we were going to be playing in front if 10,000 at best.

Just raised £22 million in a share issue. The fact the World can see the way we have stuck by the team helped this.

Our continued support has helped the board bring in millions in sponsorship which will be ongoing for years to come.

Our support brings in millions to Scottish football through the tv deal you wouldn't have without our games

What are SPL referees ? Are referees not SFA referees ? When SFL 3 Games are televised the SFA provide the referees and a 4th official.

I accept yous have more than been supportive lately. But what did yous do to stop your club going out the game ?

Nope, none of Regan and Doncaster`s crimes should be included.

and as for football fans moaning, ffs we are football fans what the hell do you expect.

If Regan and Doncaster are criminals, then so is Green as he was a privy to and in agreement with the discussions that resulted in a vote for "Relegation to the 1st Division" by the SFL together with acceptance of the conditions for SFA membership.

No it was the SPL that you wanted....Hence the attendance at and vote in favour of SPL. Who can forget the Powerpoint. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not out to prove anything. Find a non old firm fan that disagrees with me

There are plenty of non OF disagreeing with you over on the Dunfermline threads.

The precedent has already been set should Dunfermline go down the newco route.

(1) Purchase of the assets along with fit and proper person test for the new owners.

(2) Vote of the SFL teams to allow the newco entry to the SFL3.

(3) Agreement from the newco to pay all Football debts.

(4) £160k Fine

(5) 12 Months Player Registration embargo

(6) Transfer of SFA membership if and only if they agree to points (3) (4) (5)

(7) Entry into SFL3 under an associate membership.

Dunfermline have many decent fans, they do not deserve to lose the club they have loved for many years just because the club got into difficulty due to poor ownership. Underneath it all there is still a viable football business with lots of paying customers.

I agree with this, however i think the fine should be in proportion to the tax owed.

The powerpoint?

Correct me if I am wrong, did the powerpoint even mention any other alternative?

It was SPL (playing football next year) or nothing, how the hell did you expect them to vote?

Look at the comments on the same survey, 75% of those comments from Rangers fans said SFL3, right from the beginning Rangers fans were wanting the 3rd an option that was not on the survey, all the smilies in the world will not change that.

I enjoyed the fake PPT by Gers which wasn't a million miles from the real one which had the comparisons with your partners Dallas Cowboys! - the real one had a pic of Ranjurs Simply the Best - not a great way for SEVCO to try as a new company to get into SPL!

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

No it was the SPL that you wanted....Hence the attendance at and vote in favour of SPL. Who can forget the Powerpoint. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think any D or P who was on the big thread will back me up when i say i never wanted the SPL. I always wamted SFL3.