Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes - Mauritius was certainly better when I went for a month once a bit more affluent. Sod the Sodastream........when my best mate was away working, her maid would invite me to dinner. In Mauritius you can pretty much get rot gut 50 degrees rum (70cl but with beer bottle type top) for 50p, but it being an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the coke was VERY expensive to import. So as a guest to dinner, you'd not take booze but a big bottle of coke. The locals were used to drinking the cane rum straight so this was a big thing to have coke mixers.

But we are deflecting, hoos the Ranjurs?

I need to shave my baws, they're getting a bit fuzzy.

Hi Claymores, i'm going to back of here as you don't really do the bantery thing very well.

Welcome back pal tho...

Is that some more of your innuendo or just unable to speakey very good?

[and I'm sure this person Claymores of whom you speak would say cheers back to you]

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Hahaha. I like Gogzy, he was my fellow stoner and is a rational chap.

Some kitchen though.

That seems incongruous unless you were sold some grass which came oot a lawnmower.

In either case, getting in a taxi with him as driver seems an even poorer idea than when I only knew of his sectarian views.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

No i'm from Leeds originally.

That argument tops f**k all considering it's untrue, so where does that leave your argument now?

In your head. Enjoy being correct in your wet dreams mate, meanwhile back in the real world Rangers are better than Ayr.

Not like i've ever noticed Ayr in my lifetime right enough.

Why don't u support Leeds then. Not that they need u. And I ain't goin to go down the my club is better than yours route. I ain't that insecure about my club. Maybe your club died maybe it didnt. Mines most certainly didnt. They basically have no debt and are in a far better position than a lot of Scottish clubs. I sleep very easy at night when it comes to my club. On the other hand your club has never been worse. Bleeding money with big chuckles desperate for a helping hand into the 1st. Like av said before, enjoy the journey

Green's company bought the titles along with the rest of the club. They weren't bought separately.

He bought a list of assets. Titles were on that list. U can't buy a football club without buying the business that is intertwined with this. For green to have did this he would have had to take on the debt like Craig white before him. So once your club/company became insolvent the assets of said club company went up for sale. Supposed to be to the highest bidder but we all know how that turned out. Yous can dress it up whichever way u like until the end of time but that's the way it is

Why don't u support Leeds then. Not that they need u. And I ain't goin to go down the my club is better than yours route. I ain't that insecure about my club. Maybe your club died maybe it didnt. Mines most certainly didnt. They basically have no debt and are in a far better position than a lot of Scottish clubs. I sleep very easy at night when it comes to my club. On the other hand your club has never been worse. Bleeding money with big chuckles desperate for a helping hand into the 1st. Like av said before, enjoy the journey

Lived there for just 2 years and my dad and his father were Rangers fans, brought me up as one, travelled a lot when i was young so didn't even really have a local team.

How fo you make that out? Its fact.

Pure and utter pish - harking back to the days when Abhergreen were able to do something because players were slaves and couldn't leave without a clubs say so.

Bosman ruined the slave trade for them - for ever.

So Devlin is from Leeds, AUFC90 asks why he doesn't support Leeds, and Bad Day replies.........

You need to remember which one you are signed in as!

Lived there for just 2 years and my dad and his father were Rangers fans, brought me up as one, travelled a lot when i was young so didn't even really have a local team.