Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're still a diddy third division club with falling crowds, a sh!t team, sh!t manager, vultures picking at your bones, excluded from Europe for the next two and a half seasons, proved cheats and best of all still going to be in the bottom tier next season.

The whole of Scottish football turned on the 'establishment' club. Now that is fucking beautiful. Don't you be walking away now, diddy.

You're usually more accurate than this - they're not "excluded", they're just not eligible, new club, no 3 year accounts.

I respect you for that and repect you getting bannedo from the scumbags on SevcoMedja - you are actually one of the OKs who can talk rather than get the Orange mist.

I argued with just as much Rangers fans on RM as i do **** on here so i'm not one for predictable blue vs green arguments.

I'm still gutted i got banned from Rangersmedia. Maybe i'll need to get lessons in undercover accounts from the obsessed on here? :P

You're usually more accurate than this - they're not "excluded", they're just not eligible, new club, no 3 year accounts.

All the evidence points to continuation, there is no real argument against it now that Nimmo Smith has ruled. We'll see what happens when Green challenges for compensation for McGregor et al but at the moment I can't argue against continuation.

I argued with just as much Rangers fans on RM as i do **** on here so i'm not one for predictable blue vs green arguments.

I'm still gutted i got banned from Rangersmedia. Maybe i'll need to get lessons in undercover accounts from the obsessed on here? :P

Just wondering why one of your words has been censored? Censor blowing things out of proportion aswell?

If he TUPE'd it has been £20k a week from the deid Rangers! My thought's are that Chuckie Cheese didn't actually TUPE him to SEVCO, but instead gave him the shares.

He's on 750k a year plus bonuses. Massive lol

I could recommend you and vouch ;)

:lol:

That would be interesting.

I have an IP ban either way, the admin really didn't like me. Made another account after getting "Devlin" banned and they found out when i was exposing one of you c***s :(

Actually UEFA never mentioned new club, they did however say change of "legal status to the existing club"

Funny how when your club changed their legal status when Murray tried but failed with a share issue, yous were still allowed into Europe

Why do you continually lie about these things?

So what salary is he on Tedi. Am sure the prospectus said something like 750k. And your tickets might not be 15 quid but their a damn site cheaper than they used to be. Enjoy your 60 percent increase next year or whatever the exact figure will be

:lol:

That would be interesting.

I have an IP ban either way, the admin really didn't like me. Made another account after getting "Devlin" banned and they found out when i was exposing one of you c***s :(

Yer an OK bun Devlin to me - read your posts on SevcoMj and stayed oot as you were doing my work by winding the loonies as much as I do!

Who cares what attendances u get ? If we cared about supporting a big team we would all decide to support man u and triumphantly claim we support the biggest and most supported team in Britain. We ain't that insecure . If attaching yourself to one of the old firm adds a couple of inches to your cock then by all means go for it. But don't be mistaken by thinkin we somehow give a shit. I'd rather have 10 caley fans than a thousand bigots

If you cared to read back - you'll see that the predictions for our attendance's were something of a w**k-fest for diddies and plastics.

Another crushed dream for them.

Bless :lol:

If you cared to read back - you'll see that the predictions for our attendance's were something of a w**k-fest for diddies and plastics.

Another crushed dream for them.

Bless :lol:

WRONG my club got told we won't be back not we will go out on the streets and find u an extra 500 fans. Your stupid to think otherwise

Yer an OK bun Devlin to me - read your posts on SevcoMj and stayed oot as you were doing my work by winding the loonies as much as I do!

Any clues as to your username? IF when you said BB in the other thread that was a clue then i think i know who you may be.

Funny that you only think i'm okay as i argue with fellow Rangers fans :lol:

I don't mind hurting the majority to say my own thoughts. It's a joke that i got banned over a dickhead admin when as you can see there's plenty of non Rangers fans on RM populating the Bears Den. :unsure: