Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh aye! Like you would prefer ''rebellious Scots to crush'' Twat :shutup

As for the line in red...... only one word - Manchester.

Up to this minute, I thought 'as we rise again', was the biggest Fud on here but I got to hand it to you, you truly are a real Fud's Fud. :thumbsdown

I'm unlikely to ever touch the sides of your fhuddery - given your open support for the racist anthem of choice for the tartan trannies.

I am pretty sure the previous Ibrox based club, would have punted their manager following such a humiliating defeat.

The new Ibrox based club, clearly don't have such high standards.

It really does boggle the mind.

It seems impossible that Annan Athletic should ever record a victory at Ibrox, however, this new Ibrox based club has provided it. The rest of Scottish football congratulates you, and pisses themselves at the same time.

All you loyal bears are having the utter c**t ripped out of you, by everyone, at every turn :lol:

Sometimes the good guys do win, you bunch of bigoted arseholes!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's the lot of the Killie fan - no one cares for their diddy club - resort to cheerleading for even diddier clubs.

Fair play to Annan, mind you. Let's hope they haven't derailed our title challenge.

:lol:

It's the lot of the Killie fan - no one cares for their diddy club - resort to cheerleading for even diddier clubs.

Once more, you don't get it. People don't support teams like Killie because they think others "care" - it's enough that they do.

If their sense of self was dependent on attaching themselves to something bigger, then they would do just that.

Your resorting to such bleating really does make outcomes like yesterday's even funnier for us all. You should realise this by now - it's happened before after all.

Once more, you don't get it. People don't support teams like Killie because they think others "care" - it's enough that they do.

If their sense of self was dependent on attaching themselves to something bigger, then they would do just that.

Your resorting to such bleating really does make outcomes like yesterday's even funnier for us all. You should realise this by now - it's happened before after all.

It's the easiest 'get' out there. The Rangers is of more interest to diddies than their own clubs.

You think it's funny when we have a bad result - I think it's funny when I don't even know what the Killie score was yesterday (were they playing?) because the grass growing in my garden is more interesting.

I will know when we play them again and no one will be laughing harder than me when we hammer them. Of course - that's assuming they are still around for our return.

Fingers crossed for the biggest laugh of all - their diddy club fails.

You'll get that.

It's the easiest 'get' out there. The Rangers is of more interest to diddies than their own clubs.

You think it's funny when we have a bad result - I think it's funny when I don't even know what the Killie score was yesterday (were they playing?) because the grass growing in my garden is more interesting.

I will know when we play them again and no one will be laughing harder than me when we hammer them. Of course - that's assuming they are still around for our return.

You'll get that.

:lol::lol:

It just gets better.

I laughed listening to TLB raging after Ross County pumped yer team yet again, why is he so gracious in defeat? is it the Celtic way?

Lenny went to the Chuckie cheese cake charm school didn't you know :lol:

You'll get that.

And you call yourself a football fan? Only your club matters and the rest can go feck themselves? Once the others have all foundered, who will you play? Or will all the remaining Rangers fans just stand in a circle and have a victory cluster-jerk?

And you call yourself a football fan? Only your club matters and the rest can go feck themselves? Once the others have all foundered, who will you play? Or will all the remaining Rangers fans just stand in a circle and have a victory cluster-jerk?

There'll be enough debris left for us to play until we leave. As I've said before I don't care which diddies are lined up before us.

We're on the way back to the very top - that's all that matters to me right now.

:)

Why can't you just accept the verdict? I bet that whomever wrote that petition and 100% of the signatories are not as qualified as the panel who made the judgement. You'd be revelling in it if the decision went the other way and laughing at Rangers fans posting stupid petitions.

Reading the Sally stay or go thread, this thread and the matchday thread from the Annan match at Ibrox it would appear that the seige mentality is on the wane. 10k supporters have given up on fighting for Rangers now that the continuation issue seems to have been settled by finding Nemo, just the SFA to confirm or deny continuation now and it's them who will have the final say on the matter, are the diddy predictions coming to fruition?

Rangers fans have said themselves on here that the standard of football on offer is not up to scratch for the majority of their support. Here's another diddy prediction, now that Rangers have 'won' the continuation argument their fans (I am not talking about the ones on here who are obviously committed to their team) will start to walk away, they have their feeling of triumphalism back and after 'defeating' the diddies on the continuation issue and the only real fight they have now is with their own club, they deserve better after all.

Edited by stonedsailor

There'll be enough debris left for us to play until we leave. As I've said before I don't care which diddies are lined up before us.

We're on the way back to the very top - that's all that matters to me right now.

:)

Where???????? The Blue square north?? The Atlantic League?? The League of Ireland??? The English Leagues don't want or need you & 40 other Scottish teams feel the same way but until Chuckie completes his mission of fleecing you's and stripping the flesh from the carcass whilst lining his and his paymasters pockets we're stuck with you unfortunatly

Quote away Tedi ... and for the other saddos ... my laptop died ... known in trade as doing a SEVCO ... I will return in few few weeks. The Goa beaches hold more appeal.

I am glad I missed the SPL lame punishment.

As usual they bottled it.

Is this racist c**t still here. Your laptop didn't die you couldn't afford the internet ya tramp.

Where???????? The Blue square north?? The Atlantic League?? The League of Ireland??? The English Leagues don't want or need you & 40 other Scottish teams feel the same way but until Chuckie completes his mission of fleecing you's and stripping the flesh from the carcass whilst lining his and his paymasters pockets we're stuck with you unfortunatly

I don't think the League of Ireland would extend them an invite, despite all the chat about the RoI being multicultural and all encompassing.