Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How's life withoot SevcoMedja Devlin? I have outlasted you there and will keep banging the big Orange drum for a laff - We Admire The Pope (WATP for short of course)

Outlasted me on RangersMedia, that is damn right obsessed, pitiful you would try and brag about it anaw, you do know when i joined on there right? :lol:

Do you genuinely have fun pretending to be a Rangers fan? I couldn't think of anything worse than spending my life pretending to be a celtc fan online.

What do you mean by recommendation though? When did i on RM recommend P&B to you? :lol:

Edited by Devlin

:lol: was just reading that wondering if you had read that thread.

I'll admit it's petty as f**k and clearly just to annoy celtc fans but up until about half a year ago i always thought "beadrattler" was calling someone a homo, which i did find funny. Since then i do sometimes (petty as f**k i will concede) use it to get a rise out of those looking to be offended. Wouldn't call an actual Catholic a beadrattler though. Bigotry and sectarianism bores the life out of me.

Eh? You do realise that the homophobia you are so proud of is a form of bigotry don't you?

Eh? You do realise that the homophobia you are so proud of is a form of bigotry don't you?

Yes, i'm not actually homophobic though.

Bigotry has near enough taken a new meaning on Scottish football forums though. I should have been more specific.

Bet you are. Why would it be funny to see how much money a football club has spunked away?

Can just imagine you analysing all the EPL's player wages and pishing yourself. Am i correct? :rolleyes:

I'm not interested it was just funny when you said you had work to do and then sat posting on here for about 5 hours in a row :lol:

I'm eating my lunch at a desktop actually. I'd enjoy your day off btw. Should have a wee giggle at Malouda's payslip.

Nope only giggling at Sallys payslip

Yes, i'm not actually homophobic though.

Bigotry has near enough taken a new meaning on Scottish football forums though. I should have been more specific.

Fcukin Ell, I must have made absolutely no sense at all when I was on the weed. Do you honestly believe the stuff you are typing?

Yeah i don't think i'm going to speak to you much...

Outlasted me on RangersMedia, that is damn right obsessed, pitiful you would try and brag about it anaw, you do know when i joined on there right? :lol:

Do you genuinely have fun pretending to be a Rangers fan? I couldn't think of anything worse than spending my life pretending to be a celtc fan online.

What do you mean by recommendation though? When did i on RM recommend P&B to you? :lol:

Wrong end of the stick ther quintessential chap - if you're not gonna like me it's a virtual recommendation here.

I DO genuinely have fun with it - one of the biggest advocates of keeping 'our' sectarian trads alive on SevcoMedja - no surrender, WATP

It shows our fans are loyal unlike a lot of the Scottish clubs this season.

Just checked and u do realise your clubs attendance has reduced this season on cut price tickets. And its only going to get lower. What's the reason for this?

Fcukin Ell, I must have made absolutely no sense at all when I was on the weed. Do you honestly believe the stuff you are typing?

I'm not stoned, i am utter pish at explaining things though.

Right, i don't care if someone is religious or a homosexual. I sometimes use homophobic insults as i find them humorous, no great malice behind it. The "beadrattlers" thing to me is slight entertainment at riling celtc fans, no bigger picture, just me scoring cheap laughs against my teams rivals. What i find funny is when people try and blow up the situation and make it into something it's not.

Wrong end of the stick ther quintessential chap - if you're not gonna like me it's a virtual recommendation here.

I DO genuinely have fun with it - one of the biggest advocates of keeping 'our' sectarian trads alive on SevcoMedja - no surrender, WATP

As i said i'm probably not going to speak to you much, you can't type well enough for me to bother with and you're clearly quite a sad individual or just a wee kid. Enjoy wasting your life away pretending to be a Rangers fan though. :thumsup2

Right, i don't care if someone is religious or a homosexual. I sometimes use homophobic insults as i find them humorous, no great malice behind it. The "beadrattlers" thing to me is slight entertainment at riling celtc fans, no bigger picture, just me scoring cheap laughs against my teams rivals. What i find funny is when people try and blow up the situation and make it into something it's not.

Do you believe that?

You are using a term which you have been informed is widely accepted as sectarian, trying to make out that it's okay because you believe laughing at homosexuals is funny? and you think that it is an insult and laughable to brand a group of people, because of your percieved opinion of them, as homosexual?

Yep I can see your point!

You'll find a niche no doubt Devlin - Vanguard Bears is worth a try.

Do you believe that?

You are using a term which you have been informed is widely accepted as sectarian, trying to make out that it's okay because you believe laughing at homosexuals is funny? and you think that it is an insult and laughable to brand a group of people, because of your percieved opinion of them, as homosexual?

Yep I can see your point!

You're doing just what i said was funniest, when people blow things up and put things there that aren't there. Trying to make a bigger deal out of it than it is.

Just to let you know i don't actually think celtc fans are homo's.