Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is so excellent that it deserves to be quoted:

SPL Fans United for Justice

We find it incongruous that the Lord Nimmo Smith Commission found that Rangers gained no competitive advantage by not registering side-contracts with the SPL and SFA and as a result imposed no sporting sanctions.

If Rangers side-contracts were openly declared from the beginning their legal status would have been established long ago. The courts would either have established they were illegal, meaning Rangers would have been forced to budget for tax payments, instead of attracting players with EBTs, or their method of using EBTs would have been ruled as legal, in which case all Rangers’ sporting competitors would have been able to recruit players in the same manner.

We call on our clubs to petition the SPL board to appeal the Commission decision and seek justice for those who played by the rules.

Having been embarrassed, as a Bear, by ignorant, semi-literate,pointless and mindless 'pronouncements' from various Rangers fans' groupings I am delighted that a cohort of Ps&Ds have to contrived to outdo us.

Well done to the group who put that petition together. You have contrived to make Rangers fans look intelligent.

We find it incongruous that the Lord Nimmo Smith Commission found that Rangers gained no competitive advantage by not registering side-contracts with the SPL and SFA and as a result imposed no sporting sanctions.

If Rangers side-contracts were openly declared from the beginning their legal status would have been established long ago. The courts would either have established they were illegal, meaning Rangers would have been forced to budget for tax payments, instead of attracting players with EBTs, or their method of using EBTs would have been ruled as legal, in which case all Rangers’ sporting competitors would have been able to recruit players in the same manner.

We call on our clubs to petition the SPL board to appeal the Commission decision and seek justice for those who played by the rules.

Having been embarrassed, as a Bear, by ignorant, semi-literate,pointless and mindless 'pronouncements' from various Rangers fans' groupings I am delighted that a cohort of Ps&Ds have to contrived to outdo us.

Well done to the group who put that petition together. You have contrived to make Rangers fans look intelligent.

A post of yours that I am in total agreement with.

It still does not touch Jabba's rants for being semi-literate, pointless and mindless though.

It's the easiest 'get' out there. The Rangers is of more interest to diddies than their own clubs.

i think it's funny when I don't even know what the Killie score was yesterday (were they playing?) because the grass growing in my garden is more interesting.

You don't know if killie were playing & you don't know the score, yet you think it's funny? :huh:

I can just picture you sitting laughing away to yourself without any knowledge of why you're laughing.

And you wonder why we all laugh at you ?

If Rangers side-contracts were openly declared from the beginning their legal status would have been established long ago. The courts would either have established they were illegal, meaning Rangers would have been forced to budget for tax payments, instead of attracting players with EBTs, or their method of using EBTs would have been ruled as legal, in which case all Rangers sporting competitors would have been able to recruit players in the same manner.

post-44671-0-87392000-1362986145.jpeg

I can just picture you sitting laughing away to yourself without any knowledge of why you're laughing.

And you wonder why we all laugh at you ?

But, I do know why I found it funny - when the question arose I realised I hadn't a clue what was happening with Killie.

Ah, bless, you struggled to understand.

And I don't wonder why you laugh - it seems you can entertain yourself with making stuff up.

Bless - diddy of club, diddy of mind.

But, I do know why I found it funny - when the question arose I realised I hadn't a clue what was happening with Killie.

Ah, bless, you struggled to understand.

And I don't wonder why you laugh - it seems you can entertain yourself with making stuff up.

Bless - diddy of club, diddy of mind.

My Team - Rangers :lol:

This is so excellent that it deserves to be quoted:...

...Having been embarrassed, as a Bear, by ignorant, semi-literate,pointless and mindless 'pronouncements' from various Rangers fans' groupings I am delighted that a cohort of Ps&Ds have to contrived to outdo us.

You're right actually. I didn't think it could be done, but these petition guys have pulled it off. Fair play lads.

Quote away Tedi ... and for the other saddos ... my laptop died ... known in trade as doing a SEVCO ... I will return in few few weeks. The Goa beaches hold more appeal.

I am glad I missed the SPL lame punishment.

As usual they bottled it.

Awwwww booooohooooo, wipe those tears away and man up :lol::lol:

54 titles kiddo :)

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but has Leggo exploded after the events of the weekend? No new booze fuelled ramblings from him today.

I'd forgotten about him. I take it he's now firmly a Charles Green fan?

What? The man who called Charles Green a "snake oil salesman" and repeatedly told everyone to beware of him? Why yes, he is a Charles Green fan now!

He doesn't like the Record now Traynor has gone though. Apparently it is anti-Rangers. In fact, the press award nominations were released on Friday and the Record was nominated for its coverage of the Rangers scandal so that may well have forced him to take his own life.

What? The man who called Charles Green a "snake oil salesman" and repeatedly told everyone to beware of him? Why yes, he is a Charles Green fan now!

He doesn't like the Record now Traynor has gone though. Apparently it is anti-Rangers. In fact, the press award nominations were released on Friday and the Record was nominated for its coverage of the Rangers scandal so that may well have forced him to take his own life.

Hah. The crazy old drunk! He used to like the Daily Record whenever he decided they were supportive of Rangers. The man's so hypocritical you have to wonder about his authenticity.

Have to say, if The Record won an award for their Rangers coverage (which implies they also cover other teams; a dubious claim) I would commit suicide too. Their coverage was shameful.

I had a cup of tea around half 2 this afternoon and saw that the last comment was from Ben at 8.30 this morning.

I almost posted something like, "Can The BRALT go 24 hours without a post?" but that would have defeated the porpoise.

I have said a few times that this old lady should be allowed to rest in her grave. That the only points today have referred to David Legget just confirms this.

I had a cup of tea around half 2 this afternoon and saw that the last comment was from Ben at 8.30 this morning.

I almost posted something like, "Can The BRALT go 24 hours without a post?" but that would have defeated the porpoise.

I have said a few times that this old lady should be allowed to rest in her grave. That the only points today have referred to David Legget just confirms this.

Lets just leave it stewing until the UTTT? ;)

I almost posted something like, "Can The BRALT go 24 hours without a post?" but that would have defeated the Dolphin

Sorry I could't resist. You're right though, it's like you see a new post appear and think 'oh something new must have come up', dive in and it's absolute pish, just like this one. Bump it, before the rebel and awra wake up. :)

Ah well have a listen to mad Tommy the taxi driver and his rant about the LNS case, he took it very well.

- The Rangers team bus is registration is 555, the same as the Washington monument is 555ft tall. This is because 555 is the masonic number.

- LNS is a sick degenartae b*****d, he is also is a devil-worshipping luciferian 33 degree mason and is part of the real government. The government we see is just a front.

- There have been people in vans (masons) watching Tommy because he has been exposing them.

- He isn't suicidal so if he dies it is the masons.

- Paul McBride was killed (obviously by the masons)

:lol:

This deserves its own thread. The delightful thing is that he represents the authentic view of Rhabids!