Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do you continually lie about these things?

Hello Tedster - I believe Sal's quoted salary was £20k a week with the former Rangers.

I can go and get the old reports if need be. He then said he'd work for nothing which I believe he did when the crunch came aboots May. He then transferred to the new CEVCO as would his salary.

What are you suggesting? Chuckie Cheese broke emplyment law or the Pieman took a deal to the NEWCO which gave him shares? I suggest the latter.

Any clues as to your username? IF when you said BB in the other thread that was a clue then i think i know who you may be.

Funny that you only think i'm okay as i argue with fellow Rangers fans :lol:

I don't mind hurting the majority to say my own thoughts. It's a joke that i got banned over a dickhead admin when as you can see there's plenty of non Rangers fans on RM populating the Bears Den. :unsure:

Aye sure - I'll reveal on here - the idiots on SevcoMejda can read too!

The information is right there on the website £16 lowest, the majority of tickets £17 and £18

The information is right there on the prospectus £450k

Why do you lie?

Wasn't lying, I genuinely thought it was 750k. Oh well 450k is ok then lol. Keep up the good work Sally Edited by AUFC90

I have no idea, I never said they decided anything, they did however say in an email "change of legal status to the existing club"

And my point is that clubs change legal status all the time. Doesn't mean they are not allowed to play in Europe. Wonder why that could be ?

As i said i'm probably not going to speak to you much, you can't type well enough for me to bother with and you're clearly quite a sad individual or just a wee kid. Enjoy wasting your life away pretending to be a Rangers fan though. :thumsup2

I will, it's twatifillarious to quote Ken Dodd - WATP

That's not how you spell it ;)

Do they? have UEFA confirmed that another club have changed their legal status? have you seen this confirmed elsewhere?

Your old club company have changed legal status 3 times in its history. Once when yous became a company in 1899, secondly when Murray floated yous on the stock market and last but not least when your club died. I am not a moron who needs someone to confirm it for me. Edited by AUFC90

Does UEFA decide when a company has changed their legal status? Heard it all now

Let's face it - the former Rangers went bust - as their PR head once famously said - the history was over once liquidation happened.

We've now seen the biggest straw clutching exercise ever ever ever, with Chuckie Cheese saying he bought the titles. So are they Charles Green's titles? Can he take them elsewhere and gift them to someone else?

Let's look back to the former Rangers. When they went into Administration, did they deduct 10 points from the company? Nope, they deducted it from the former Rangers as club/owners are indivisible in this corporate world.

The former Rangers lost the points - (the company had none)................because it was one and the same

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Let's face it - the former Rangers went bust - as their PR head once famously said - the history was over once liquidation happened.

We've now seen the biggest straw clutching exercise ever ever ever, with Chuckie Cheese saying he bought the titles. So are they Charles Green's titles? Can he take them elsewhere and gift them to someone else?

Let's look back to the former Rangers. When they went into Administration, did they deduct 10 points from the company? Nope, they deducted it from the former Rangers as club/owners are indivisible in this corporate world.

The former Rangers lost the points - (the company had none)................because it was one and the same

Like chuckles said. There his titles, he bought them

If you cared to read back - you'll see that the predictions for our attendance's were something of a w**k-fest for diddies and plastics.

Another crushed dream for them.

Bless :lol:

Blue seats count - I quite liked @ Ddorf's new stadium where the seats were just in random colours side by side .............you honestly couldn't spot the empty ones from the other side of the top tier (well I couldn't anyway without having taking binocs.

It's funny watchin the buns coming up with their trump card of attendance because its the only thing they can latch onto. I feel sorry for them

You think we need to reference attendance to beat ayr fans in arguments? :lol:

Enjoying your day off work? :)

I believe sally is honestly on £20k a week under his TUPE from the former Rangers unless he said "no way" I'm worth 5p. It is obviously private, but if he has been gifted a % of NEWCO shares I think that was his payoff from Chuckie to lower the Ibroke weekly wage bill.

Either way, he is a serious shareholder in CEVCO so cannot be dismissed as either employee or part owner

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Nope - but his posts are funny! I've been a winder-up and advocate of bringing back TBB much longer Devlin! WATP

bigbubba is too obvious so is a genune bun (I think) with a dislike of the NEWCO regime.

You guessed that from the Fife connection - Gogsi because from Buckhaven, Fife.

Honest pal, I admired yer bravery in the face of the Orange scumbags on SevcoMedja. Tedster and Bendi have openly said they joined here to 'redress' the p-take out of the former Rangers and SEVCO, but sometimes their posts let thru they ain't all that stoopid.

Aye right, if you're not him i have one member i think you may be if not i have no clue. Pretty sure there's a WATP in the username..?

I think BB is a certain celtc fan.

I didn't guess from the Fife connection, Gogzy aint a tim, don't know what you mean by mentioning him?

Where were Tedi and Bendi from before? That's why i joined to be honest as the Rangers fans on here were handwringers and slagging of Rangers for greenies from celtc fans which makes me sick.

Did you ever speak to me directly on RM?