Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who cares what attendances u get ? If we cared about supporting a big team we would all decide to support man u and triumphantly claim we support the biggest and most supported team in Britain. We ain't that insecure . If attaching yourself to one of the old firm adds a couple of inches to your cock then by all means go for it. But don't be mistaken by thinkin we somehow give a shit. I'd rather have 10 caley fans than a thousand bigots

I'd rather have one A*r fan than the whole bloody lot of them.*

*I'd want to pick, mind - There's some at Somerset who I don't reckon count Dad, Brother and Grandad as three people.... ;)

I'd rather have one A*r fan than the whole bloody lot of them.*

*I'd want to pick, mind - There's some at Somerset who I don't reckon count Dad, Brother and Grandad as three people.... ;)

As much as I dislike your club, I have a lot of respect your fans. Way more than I do their lot.

On the subject of inbreds though.

Have u been to killy bus garage lately ? Or even watched the scheme ? ;)

1.You're still a diddy third division club 2.with falling crowds,3. a sh!t team, 4.sh!t manager, vultures picking at your bones, excluded from Europe for the next two and a half seasons, 5.proved cheats and best of all 6.still going to be in the bottom tier next season.

The whole of Scottish football turned on the 'establishment' club. Now that is fucking beautiful. Don't you be walking away now, diddy.

1. We're not and never will be, disagree all you want but it's quite simply untrue.

Didn't you get beat on Saturday? Who beat you? What division do that team play in? 1.True or false: do you play in that same division? 2.True or false: does it not take a true diddy to lose at home to a team such as (all due respect to them) Annan Athletic?

Yes we did get beat by Annan in the 3rd division.

1.True.

2. False.

ame="messi's nightmare" post="7145232" timestamp="1363090151"]

They didn't just get beat. They were played off the park. Their shitter than shit and I very much doubt they will ever get back to anywhere near what they once were. Bleeding money left right and centre and will have to strengthen again in the summer to compete in the 2nd all because their managers a donkey. Too funny. Can't wait to see the books by the time they reach the top tier

Yes we are playing shite football at the moment. Fail to see where this is going.

You can't wait to see Rangers books in a few years time? Get out more.

Do you not have lots of work to be going of to do? :)

Who cares what attendances u get ? If we cared about supporting a big team we would all decide to support man u and triumphantly claim we support the biggest and most supported team in Britain. We ain't that insecure . If attaching yourself to one of the old firm adds a couple of inches to your cock then by all means go for it. But don't be mistaken by thinkin we somehow give a shit. I'd rather have 10 caley fans than a thousand bigots

It shows our fans are loyal unlike a lot of the Scottish clubs this season.

And, with no disrespect to Annan, that was only their second away league win of the season, as far as I can see.

I'm actually quite looking forward to the next couple of years, as ibrox or whatever they've whored the name to continues to crumble, crowds fail to set World Records every week, and any decent players get snapped up by L1 teams down here, who can afford the wages. Meanwhile, Charlie will be counting his money in DunSwizzlin, Halifax, congratulating himself on a job well done.

If (or more likely when) they crawl back into the SPL, there'll be an almighty shock waiting for them. Not that the pop-up Orcs will be around to see it mind.

Word has it that all SPL grounds are a bit cold, and the games are played at the same time as Six Nations rugby matches....

Firstly, have fun obsessing over us for the next couple of years. The rest of your post was drivel, clearly you're w**k material.

The last line though, are you trying to have a go at our attendance? Think you should be going round other sections of the board f that's your game.

Yes we are playing shite football at the moment. Fail to see where this is going.

You can't wait to see Rangers books in a few years time? Get out more.

Do you not have lots of work to be going of to do? :)

Don't actually mean am sitting on the edge of my seat itching to see your accounts. Will be funny seeing how much money your club has blown over paying diddies to punt it up the park every week.

And no am off today actually. Why u so interested? What u upto? Apart from sitting in front of your laptop of course

Ahh fair play. Hopefully you'll still be able to see some sense in some of my stoned nonsensical ramblings then :P

I must admit I have re-evaluated my opinion of you having read your posts today. No8 and Bendy whom I defended against that eejit with the "Dark side of the moon avatar" seem to have turned on me, no biggy but I did have higher opinions of them, and yourself whom I slated in the same post have risen considerably in my estimations.

ETA- Just read your bead rattler rant in the other thread, it does not matter how stoned you are, no excuses for that.

Edited by stonedsailor

It shows our fans are loyal unlike a lot of the Scottish clubs this season.

None of the other clubs home attendances have really went down. Your clubs attendance has went up like 500 compared to season 10/11 on cut price tickets. Loyalty eh? Guarantee by the end of the season your average attendance will in fact have reduced compared to your last proper season before death Edited by AUFC90

I'm obsessed Devlin - aboots the biggest tale of cheating, corruption, intrigue, in-fighting ever come across - it's all aboots the former Rangers!

Makes EFFC's Julian Danskin look like another tarrier conspiracy!!!!!!

Yeah i don't think i'm going to speak to you much...

Don't actually mean am sitting on the edge of my seat itching to see your accounts. Will be funny seeing how much money your club has blown over paying diddies to punt it up the park every week.

And no am off today actually. Why u so interested? What u upto? Apart from sitting in front of your laptop of course

Bet you are. Why would it be funny to see how much money a football club has spunked away?

Can just imagine you analysing all the EPL's player wages and pishing yourself. Am i correct? :rolleyes:

I'm not interested it was just funny when you said you had work to do and then sat posting on here for about 5 hours in a row :lol:

I'm eating my lunch at a desktop actually. I'd enjoy your day off btw. Should have a wee giggle at Malouda's payslip.

Has something or someone upset our fellow P&B posters from Govan? Our fellow members (or are they associate members still? ) of the seaside/Diddy leagues?

Such badly disguised venom must surely be for a reason? Pray tell? :D

How's life withoot SevcoMedja Devlin? I have outlasted you there and will keep banging the big Orange drum for a laff - We Admire The Pope (WATP for short of course)

Claymores? Are you back for long you big ole bigot you.

I must admit I have re-evaluated my opinion of you having read your posts today. No8 and Bendy whom I defended against that eejit with the "Dark side of the moon avatar" seem to have turned on me, no biggy but I did have higher opinions of them, and yourself whom I slated in the same post have risen considerably in my estimations.

ETA- Just read your bead rattler rant in the other thread, it does not matter how stoned you are, no excuses for that.

:lol: was just reading that wondering if you had read that thread.

I'll admit it's petty as f**k and clearly just to annoy celtc fans but up until about half a year ago i always thought "beadrattler" was calling someone a homo, which i did find funny. Since then i do sometimes (petty as f**k i will concede) use it to get a rise out of those looking to be offended. Wouldn't call an actual Catholic a beadrattler though. Bigotry and sectarianism bores the life out of me.