Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You've a longer attention span than Benny the Ball....................if the first line doesn't start "Rangers are brill..........." his dyslexia seems to kick-in

Thousands listened to you and bet on Leigh.G to score at the weekend aye?

Evening Mr Troll. :)

No i'm from Leeds originally.

That argument tops f**k all considering it's untrue, so where does that leave your argument now?

In your head. Enjoy being correct in your wet dreams mate, meanwhile back in the real world Rangers are better than Ayr.

Not like i've ever noticed Ayr in my lifetime right enough.

Are they really,QotS proved otherwise.

Top notch post.

To add to my above (pointing oots the obvious n and taking the pee), if Charles Green really bought the titles, doesn't Charles Green's company really own them now (even if we accept this is possible) then the Rangers Club now own 0 titles, only Chuckie's holding company - CEVCO the most successful holding company in the world!!!!!!

In the past I've suggested that if East fife are short a few bob, maybe I'll give them some dosh for their 1938 Scottish Cup title - maybe not my partner's ideal gift on her birthday, but at least I could tell her she was the most successful German ever to own a Scottish Cup title :whistle

Sevco became The Rangers Football club Limited and the PLC then acquired the Ltd company on a one for one share exchange.

All irrelevant anyway despite what Charlie said the trophy's belong to the club they are part of it and that club is now owned and operated by the plc.

This argument is old, done to death and quite frankly boring.

So who bought the titles? Could I have bought some if offered D&P more? Are you calling sir Charles a liar?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

They were part of the club, I guess you could have if you had a spare £6M plus proof you could run the club as a going concern which of course involved another few mill till you got some income in.

Honestly this argument is now over, we could go round with the pettiness all day

Pint at New Bayview is looking off the cards anyway Tedster to debate it! EFFC will go down in playoffs and youz up! EFFC were allegedly against the reconstruction................maybe now reconsidering their position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly because of my insights to cancer, I cannot see Jardine in the job long, so was foreseeing fal Sal being kicked upstairs to "ambassador" - that was before I read of Laudrup coming-in...............what will be his role Chuckie Cheese?!?! Maybe our Sevco contributers can explain.

Certainly old boy.

SodaStream drinks makers work by dispensing CO2 from a gas cylinder in the back of the drinks maker, into fresh tap water to make your sparkling drinks.

When you buy your SodaStream drinks maker, a full CO2 gas cylinder is included under licence, entitling you to use the cylinder with your SodaStream. When the gas in the cylinder is used up, you exchange the empty cylinder for a full one, paying only the cost of the gas refill.

SodaStream's gas cylinders are designed out of lightweight aluminum alloy or steel, and are easily inserted into our drinks makers. Our cylinders make up to 60 litres of sparkling drinks – you control the fizz!

Gas exchange process

You can exchange your empty cylinder for a new one either in store or through our direct delivery system.

In Store – Simply take your empty cylinder along to your local stockist (see our store locator) and they will exchange your empty cylinder for a full one, charging you only the cost of the gas.

Direct Delivery – Order online or through our call centre and we will send you a full gas cylinder direct to your home address. Our new courier partner Parcel Force will deliver your new cylinder. You will receive a Post Office returns label with your new cylinder. Please complete your name and address on the label and this needs to be placed onto the box of your empty cylinder so it can easily be tracked back to us.

Please make sure to obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when returning your empty cylinders.

When using our direct delivery service, you will be charged the cost of both the gas refill plus an additional cylinder licence, which you will be refunded for, once your original empty cylinder has been returned to us.

The refundable licence you will receive will be £10.00 when returning a 60 litre cylinder. The credit will be applied to the same credit card you used for the purchase of the gas refill.

Spare gas cylinders

We recommend anyone with a SodaStream considers buying a spare gas cylinder, so you always have an abundance of sparkling water on tap while you are exchanging your empties.

Certainly old boy.

SodaStream drinks makers work by dispensing CO2 from a gas cylinder in the back of the drinks maker, into fresh tap water to make your sparkling drinks.

When you buy your SodaStream drinks maker, a full CO2 gas cylinder is included under licence, entitling you to use the cylinder with your SodaStream. When the gas in the cylinder is used up, you exchange the empty cylinder for a full one, paying only the cost of the gas refill.

SodaStream's gas cylinders are designed out of lightweight aluminum alloy or steel, and are easily inserted into our drinks makers. Our cylinders make up to 60 litres of sparkling drinks – you control the fizz!

Gas exchange process

You can exchange your empty cylinder for a new one either in store or through our direct delivery system.

In Store – Simply take your empty cylinder along to your local stockist (see our store locator) and they will exchange your empty cylinder for a full one, charging you only the cost of the gas.

Direct Delivery – Order online or through our call centre and we will send you a full gas cylinder direct to your home address. Our new courier partner Parcel Force will deliver your new cylinder. You will receive a Post Office returns label with your new cylinder. Please complete your name and address on the label and this needs to be placed onto the box of your empty cylinder so it can easily be tracked back to us.

Please make sure to obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when returning your empty cylinders.

When using our direct delivery service, you will be charged the cost of both the gas refill plus an additional cylinder licence, which you will be refunded for, once your original empty cylinder has been returned to us.

The refundable licence you will receive will be £10.00 when returning a 60 litre cylinder. The credit will be applied to the same credit card you used for the purchase of the gas refill.

Spare gas cylinders

We recommend anyone with a SodaStream considers buying a spare gas cylinder, so you always have an abundance of sparkling water on tap while you are exchanging your empties.

Ah the memories there Benny the Ball......................back in 19canteen I had a Sodastream when a student - you could get the concentrate for 10p and a case of 12 bottles of Banana Slowboat spirits for £12 from our local Oddbins if Q'd up early enuf (disgusting I know, but 30 Degrees Proof) and make stupid fizzies! Deceased for a whole week for £12.10.

But we are deflecting, hoos the Ranjurs?

Ah the memories there Benny the Ball......................back in 19canteen I had a Sodastream when a student - you could get the concentrate for 10p and a case of 12 bottles of Banana Slowboat spirits for £12 from our local Oddbins if Q'd up early enuf (disgusting I know, but 30 Degrees Proof) and make stupid fizzies! Deceased for a whole week for £12.10.

Could be better.

Could be better.

Yes - Mauritius was certainly better when I went for a month once a bit more affluent. Sod the Sodastream........when my best mate was away working, her maid would invite me to dinner. In Mauritius you can pretty much get rot gut 50 degrees rum (70cl but with beer bottle type top) for 50p, but it being an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the coke was VERY expensive to import. So as a guest to dinner, you'd not take booze but a big bottle of coke. The locals were used to drinking the cane rum straight so this was a big thing to have coke mixers.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest