Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah well have a listen to mad Tommy the taxi driver and his rant about the LNS case, he took it very well.

- The Rangers team bus is registration is 555, the same as the Washington monument is 555ft tall. This is because 555 is the masonic number.

- LNS is a sick degenartae b*****d, he is also is a devil-worshipping luciferian 33 degree mason and is part of the real government. The government we see is just a front.

- There have been people in vans (masons) watching Tommy because he has been exposing them.

- He isn't suicidal so if he dies it is the masons.

- Paul McBride was killed (obviously by the masons)

:lol:

:lol::lol: He's different class is Tommy. All these references to Masonry from him makes me think that he may well post on here, Celtic Rebel comes to mind.

Ah well have a listen to mad Tommy the taxi driver and his rant about the LNS case, he took it very well.

- The Rangers team bus is registration is 555, the same as the Washington monument is 555ft tall. This is because 555 is the masonic number.

- LNS is a sick degenartae b*****d, he is also is a devil-worshipping luciferian 33 degree mason and is part of the real government. The government we see is just a front.

- There have been people in vans (masons) watching Tommy because he has been exposing them.

Ooft!

I thought you were paraphrasing or something with the text - :lol:

is 'Tommy' one of the WKR's personae?

Ah well have a listen to mad Tommy the taxi driver

Marvelous :lol:

Have the diddies and plastics thrown all the towels in?

Thrown the towels in? We have seen justice run it's course, apart from the UTTT, the footballing side is completed now.

That's all I ever wanted. I'd hardly call it throwing the towel in.

Did you see this situation as a fight between us? Interesting.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your enquiry to the Citizens Advice consumer service dated 16/08/2012. Your reference number for this case is CSxxxxxxxx and should be quoted in all further correspondence regarding this case.

Based on the information you have provided the key points in response to your enquiry are as follows:

You would like to register a complaint about Rangers Football Club. You are concerned that the New Company, recently set up due to the liquidation of the old Glasgow Rangers Club, are benefitting unfairly from the old clubs history. You feel that thousands of people are paying for expensive season tickets on the belief that they are paying for the same club as before, and that people are being conned.

I will make the Glasgow City Council Trading Standards Service and the Highland Council Trading Standards Service aware of your complaint for their consideration. Trading Standards Service would generally only contact you if they required further information, which is unlikely given that the liquidation of Rangers you are referring to is a high profile media case.

Thank you for your complaint. If you require any further advice or information about this case, please do not hesitate to contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 08454 04 05 06 quoting the case reference number.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Okay so I was bored, but does anyone know if they'd chase it up?

It only takes one to start the ball rolling.

Fucking beautiful - reading back through the (now crushed) hopes and fantasies of the diddies and plastics is marvellous.

Thrown the towels in? We have seen justice run it's course, apart from the UTTT, the footballing side is completed now.

That's all I ever wanted. I'd hardly call it throwing the towel in.

Did you see this situation as a fight between us? Interesting.

No - I realised very quickly this was a piss take for some - and a serious enough for others to either write to CAB or, indeed, demand the polis were called.

And, yes, I know it wasn't you who demanded the polis were called. The diddy responsible has been very quiet of late.

Have the diddies and plastics thrown all the towels in?

Im sensing that (finally) the dust is beginning to settle and people are moving on. There are still a few dissenting voices but in the main the law, both footballing and corporate, has spoken and has been accepted. Of course we await the UTTT but that ain't gonna affect what most people on here are concerned with.

Im glad too, it has become pretty boring with same debates going round and round on here.

Without making any rash predictions, it will be interesting to see how the crowds at ibrox hold up now that the defiance doesn't have anything to defy. I suppose we'll find out if they are the worlds most loyal support or a bunch of giruy merchants.

Fucking beautiful - reading back through the (now crushed) hopes and fantasies of the diddies and plastics is marvellous.

You're still a diddy third division club with falling crowds, a sh!t team, sh!t manager, vultures picking at your bones, excluded from Europe for the next two and a half seasons, proved cheats and best of all still going to be in the bottom tier next season.

The whole of Scottish football turned on the 'establishment' club. Now that is fucking beautiful. Don't you be walking away now, diddy.

1.You're still a diddy third division club 2.with falling crowds,3. a sh!t team, 4.sh!t manager, vultures picking at your bones, excluded from Europe for the next two and a half seasons, 5.proved cheats and best of all 6.still going to be in the bottom tier next season.

The whole of Scottish football turned on the 'establishment' club. Now that is fucking beautiful. Don't you be walking away now, diddy.

1. We're not and never will be, disagree all you want but it's quite simply untrue.

2. Expected, i'd hardly use that as a stick to beat us with when we've had tremendous turnouts this year.

3. Unfortunately true, some potential though.

4. Sadly very true.

5. Not really, it's not a fair word to use.

6. Maybe not.

You're still a diddy third division club with falling crowds, a sh!t team, sh!t manager, vultures picking at your bones, excluded from Europe for the next two and a half seasons, proved cheats and best of all still going to be in the bottom tier next season.

Lovely :)

We both know my clubs circumstances are temporary - an unfortunate blip - as well as we both know that your shitiest of diddy clubs circumstances are permanent.

I wonder how long you'll be 'excluded' from Europe. And speaking of crowds - here's hoping you can keep your average above (snigger) 4,000 again this season.

1.You're still a diddy third division club 2.with falling crowds,3. a sh!t team, 4.sh!t manager, vultures picking at your bones, excluded from Europe for the next two and a half seasons, 5.proved cheats and best of all 6.still going to be in the bottom tier next season.

1. We're not and never will be, disagree all you want but it's quite simply untrue.

Didn't you get beat on Saturday? Who beat you? What division do that team play in? True or false: do you play in that same division? True or false: does it not take a true diddy to lose at home to a team such as (all due respect to them) Annan Athletic?

Edited by messi's nightmare

Lovely :)

We both know my clubs circumstances are temporary - an unfortunate blip - as well as we both know that your shitiest of diddy clubs circumstances are permanent.

I wonder how long you'll be 'excluded' from Europe. And speaking of crowds - here's hoping you can keep your average above (snigger) 4,000 again this season.

Who cares what attendances u get ? If we cared about supporting a big team we would all decide to support man u and triumphantly claim we support the biggest and most supported team in Britain. We ain't that insecure . If attaching yourself to one of the old firm adds a couple of inches to your cock then by all means go for it. But don't be mistaken by thinkin we somehow give a shit. I'd rather have 10 caley fans than a thousand bigots

Didn't you get beat on Saturday? Who beat you? What division do that team play in? True or false: do you play in that same division? True or false: does it not take a true diddy to lose at home to a team such as (all due respect to them) Annan Athletic?

And, with no disrespect to Annan, that was only their second away league win of the season, as far as I can see.

I'm actually quite looking forward to the next couple of years, as ibrox or whatever they've whored the name to continues to crumble, crowds fail to set World Records every week, and any decent players get snapped up by L1 teams down here, who can afford the wages. Meanwhile, Charlie will be counting his money in DunSwizzlin, Halifax, congratulating himself on a job well done.

If (or more likely when) they crawl back into the SPL, there'll be an almighty shock waiting for them. Not that the pop-up Orcs will be around to see it mind.

Word has it that all SPL grounds are a bit cold, and the games are played at the same time as Six Nations rugby matches....

They didn't just get beat. They were played off the park. Their shitter than shit and I very much doubt they will ever get back to anywhere near what they once were. Bleeding money left right and centre and will have to strengthen again in the summer to compete in the 2nd all because their managers a donkey. Too funny. Can't wait to see the books by the time they reach the top tier

Edited by AUFC90

Aye, it does.

You lot were right, sorry.

Okay guys you got me biting but I must admit having posted that and with that timestamp I am disappointed that you have chosen to troll me on this issue.

Has anyone else come out with similar?