Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is this one of the great conspiracy theories? :lol::1eye

Aye that will be the SFA is out to damage Rangers as much as they can and rob you of your precious titles won't it :1eye even though the SFA did everything possible to save your club and it's tainted titles as far back as 2010 :1eye

Aye that will be the SFA is out to damage Rangers as much as they can and rob you of your precious titles won't it :1eye even though the SFA did everything possible to save your club and it's tainted titles as far back as 2010 :1eye

That's just nonsense though they were the ones along with the SPL who were pushing for us to get stripped of titles otherwise they would have completely dropped the whole farcical shite, Celtic were also wanting us stripped of titles as you could tell by their reaction when they realised they're still the second most successful team in Scotland.

Edited by As We Rise Again

That's just nonsense though they were the ones along with the SPL who were pushing for us to get stripped of titles otherwise they would have completely dropped the whole farcical shite, Celtic were also us stripped of titles as you could tell by their reaction when they realised they're still the second most successful team in Scotland.

They thought rangers were breaking rules and got a law lord who was independent to act on it. I would expect them to investigate any act of rule breaking. How on earth is that a conspiracy?

They thought rangers were breaking rules and got a law lord who was independent to act on it. I would expect them to investigate any act of rule breaking. How on earth is that a conspiracy?

Because it only implicates Rangers :lol:

WRK. .... has not been to one game this season

Hellbhoy... has not been to.one game this season

Stoned Sailor Not been to one game this season

MonkeyTennis By his own admission is now a part time supporter.

--------------------------

Funny but these are the most outspoken critics of Rangers but they sum up exactly what is wrong with our game...they won't their voices heard but don't back up their words with pounds shillings and pence.

Nah, you're not getting away with that.

The facts that I'm very critical of Rangers and that I'm no longer as fully devoted to Queen of the South, are totally connected.

To suggest that I'm not entitled to a voice on Rangers because I'm now prepared to miss Queens games is not only misleading, it's thoroughly dishonest. I'm very happy to discuss all these matters with you, but don't represent me in a deliberately dishonest way.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The facts that I'm very critical of Rangers and that I'm no longer as fully devoted to Queen of the South, are totally connected.

Interesting (if somewhat outlandish) claim. I can say with complete certainty that other clubs have zero impact on how I am with my own club.

Why would Rangers impact on your relationship with QotS?

without significant fan backing on display then those investors would not have bought into the club.

Without the support there are no sponsors, not shirt deals, no TV deals, no investors - every penny arriving at our club is as a direct result of the support.

WRK. .... has not been to one game this season

Hellbhoy... has not been to.one game this season

Stoned Sailor Not been to one game this season

MonkeyTennis By his own admission is now a part time supporter.

--------------------------

Funny but these are the most outspoken critics of Rangers but they sum up exactly what is wrong with our game...they won't their voices heard but don't back up their words with pounds shillings and pence.

I think Claymores used to be a ST holder for EFFC was he not? And ventured to iBroke for Sevco's first ever appearance. Does that give me provinence to say that buns are a cancer on our game? The BB attitude making people walk away from the game and use Sky sports instead as cannie be bothered with aggressive OLD firm asswipes

And this independent Law Lord and his collegues found that Rangers gained no sporting advantage on the field of play. In fact all that the club was found guilty of by this independent Law Lord and his collegues was a failure to disclose,that's the whole facts of the matter. And the continuity of the historical timeline is recognised.

Interesting (if somewhat outlandish) claim. I can say with complete certainty that other clubs have zero impact on how I am with my own club.

Why would Rangers impact on your relationship with QotS?

It's a pretty dull tale. I was disgusted, ashamed and embarrassed by the way my club's board voted on the question of admitting the Rangers Newco into SFL1 in the summer. While their entitled to take their own view, in doing so, they flew in the face of clearly stated and unified fan opinion, and offered an insulting and contradictory 'explanation' for it. It damaged many fans' relationship with the club. The Trust Chairman stood down, a few vowed never to return, while many others were angered, but got behind the team, something made easier by events this season on the pitch.

For my part, I just decided that in future, I'd go to the football only when it suited me entirely. Before, like lots of fans I went to games chiefly because I wanted to, but also often out of a certain sense of duty/loyalty/habit/desire to contribute - call it what you will. It meant that sometimes I was at Queens games when I didn't much feel like it or at the expense of something else I could/should be doing. I no longer have such conflicts. If a bit torn, undecided or skint, I no longer feel that I owe anything to an organisation that's very openly treated its customers with contempt.

Half hearted maybe, but it's the explanation for why I've missed quite a few games at Palmerston this season, when usually I would't.

Nah, you're not getting away with that.

To suggest that I'm not entitled to a voice on Rangers because I'm now prepared to miss Queens games is not only misleading, it's thoroughly dishonest. I'm very happy to discuss all these matters with you, but don't represent me in a deliberately dishonest way.

You've got to be taking the piss, no one could possibly (apart from Norman) that deranged.

No I really am that deranged. Like all truly deranged types though, I fail to see what's deranged about it.

Care to enlighten me?

Put that rod away :lol:

I don;t believe a word of what you posted is true.

Now that mate, is deranged.

I wouldn't expect you to go looking, but I've been very clear on this on here and even more tediously, on Queens threads since the summer. The weird bit is that Bendarroch finds the idea "outlandish", while you seem to see it as literally incredible.

I don't see it as all that remarkable myself, but there you go.

My post was nothing to do with that, I often find myself repeating the same old things when people simply come out with the same old shite over and over.

There does seem to be a coterie of wee fannies who've joined the thread recently who who seem intent on going over the same old pish.

May I suggest to them that they learn how to scroll back and read what has been discussed before rather than thinking that their prosaic and predicatable bollocks is in any way original?

Slap my ass and call me Sally if that poster bennett EVER EVER makes a post on-topic. An UBER DEFLECTOR who has made an ass out of BRALT n himself - at least Tedster n Bendi do post coheranttly sometimes.

There does seem to be a coterie of wee fannies who've joined the thread recently who who seem intent on going over the same old pish.

May I suggest to them that they learn how to scroll back and read what has been discussed before rather than thinking that their prosaic and predicatable bollocks is in any way original?

And you wish to give credence to Rise Again who is your new spokesman and not a spam tried and failed from SevcoMedja site?

Why don't you take the pish oot that spammer Kinki? You confuse me.