Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So another Ork who admits to logging into Celtic forums. And its the plastics and Diddy's that are obsessed :lol:

I've never logged onto the goon brigade forums - I've read plenty of their 'celebration's of IRA scummery elsewhere.

I'm not the issue - the dangerously tainted heart of your clubs support is.

:)

I'll try again.

Without reconstruction, what tier, in numbers, will you be in next season?

The leagues system currently is ..

SFL3

SFL2

SFL1

SPL

We are currently in SFL3, so if we get promoted it's not that hard to work which league we'll be in.

Send me a PM if you need any further help, it'll save you looking like a complete tard.

The leagues system currently is ..

SFL3

SFL2

SFL1

SPL

We are currently in SFL3, so if we get promoted it's not that hard to work which league we'll be in.

Send me a PM if you need any further help, it'll save you looking like a complete tard.

It's a quiz - I know the answer and I'm asking if you do.

Why the reluctance to say what tier you will be in without reconstruction?

It's a quiz - I know the answer and I'm asking if you do.

Why the reluctance to say what tier you will be in without reconstruction?

Seeing as i've already pointed it out for you thats a pretty dumb post.

So under reconstruction, will Dundee stay up - yes or no?

Arent Airdrie a member of UEFA?

Yes Airdrie United are,what's your point? Obviously you're digging at their continuity. Unfortunately for you,as you were trying to be a bit clever, something that you never knew about, their continuity is officially Clydebanks' history. Do some research and you'll find that out. Now can you explain why Rangers should not have their continuity recognised by UEFA in the same way as other members clubs that have went through the same process have had their continuity recognised.

This is the best way.

Why the rush for reconstruction? are the SPL strapped for cash?

Decide now, and bring it into force for the start of 2014/2015, that way everyone knows what they are playing for next year and the fans can decide if they want to pay for it.

Clydesdale Bank are ending their sponsorship, and no sponsor is coming in while there is ongoing talks of league reconstruction.

Fine this does not stop or give a suitable reason to rush this in this season, nothing wrong making the descision just now,

Reconstructions talks have been going on for 3 years now. Rushed is the wrong term, its simply been speeded up.

:) thoroughly enjoyed catching up on the last day in the thread (laptop fecked so harder on phone)..... always fun when dorlomin appears as it shows the amigos for they are....

Anyhoo Tedi, if club/company totally seperate, what about the inelligibality to qualify for Europe until 3 years of accounts have been published?

If club didn't die, why wouldn't chucky have put the club to a company that had already 3 years of accounts thus making new club eligible? Because it is the club that qualifies, NOT the company. They're deid. :)

:) thoroughly enjoyed catching up on the last day in the thread (laptop fecked so harder on phone)..... always fun when dorlomin appears as it shows the amigos for they are.... Anyhoo Tedi, if club/company totally seperate, what about the inelligibality to qualify for Europe until 3 years of accounts have been published? If club didn't die, why wouldn't chucky have put the club to a company that had already 3 years of accounts thus making new club eligible? Because it is the club that qualifies, NOT the company. They're deid. :)

That one is easy, it's because the UEFA definition of a football club is "the legal entity fully responsible for the football team pa

rticipating in national and international competitions"
It's only us Scots who know they are the same club, that's because LNS has told us so in his summing up of the arbitration between the SPL and Rangers oldco.
In Scotland they are the same club. We will find out if they are worldwide when FIFA rule on Rangers claims to compensation for the players who walked away eg McGregor.