Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The footballing authorities bent over backwards to ensure there was a team for Rangers supporters to watch.

They are ungrateful as f**k and even have the audacity to claim that they were mistreated. :lol:

Who should we be grateful to? :lol:

Those that handed us an illegal transfer embargo aye?

Absolute nonsense. I am not one of the "haters" that some The Rangers fans like to demonise. The way Rangers were treated was mainly of their own doing and, like some The Rangers fans your anger is misplaced. If it was not for the football authorities breaking then rewriting their own rules, not only would Rangers be dead, The Rangers would never have been born. Ungrateful wretch

No it's not, it's spot on. You're not a fan, all you care about is attacking another team and that is hate.

Do you ever post about your own team? Do you f**k, it's Rangers, Rangers and Rangers with you.

Have a nice day.

I've been a season ticket holder at Aberdeen for 17 years so yes I am a fan.

I don't hate The Rangers. I just have a different opinion from yours. To hate something you have to care.

Feel free to check all my posts and count how many are about the death of Rangers or The Rangers.

You and Tedi's problem is that there is nothing in your life apart from Rangers and The Rangers. Sad really.

Those that allowed your team to kick a fucking ball this season.

I hope you are having a good season and you should enjoy every moment of it.

You are lucky it's even happening.

Mikey, they'll never get it and if they ever do they would never admit it.

Once great giant reduced to begging. It irks them as they KNOW they could not save their team and had to rely on others to save the scraps

I've been a season ticket holder at Aberdeen for 17 years so yes I am a fan. I don't hate The Rangers. I just have a different opinion from yours. To hate something you have to care. Feel free to check all my posts and count how many are about the death of Rangers or The Rangers. You and Tedi's problem is that there is nothing in your life apart from Rangers and The Rangers. Sad really.

Yeah mate you don't care about Rangers right enough ;)

Away and flush your napper down the lavvy.

I've been a season ticket holder at Aberdeen for 17 years so yes I am a fan. I don't hate The Rangers. I just have a different opinion from yours. To hate something you have to care. Feel free to check all my posts and count how many are about the death of Rangers or The Rangers. You and Tedi's problem is that there is nothing in your life apart from Rangers and The Rangers. Sad really.

Yeah mate you don't care about Rangers right enough ;)

Away and flush your napper down the lavvy.

Don't care about The Rangers now or Rangers before. Just like having a chuckle at your expense.

Try not to take it too seriously pal. Remember there is more to life.

Mikey, they'll never get it and if they ever do they would never admit it. Once great giant reduced to begging. It irks them as they KNOW they could not save their team and had to rely on others to save the scraps

That's true mate. Not any point even trying to point it out to them.

It is funny as f**k though. :lol:

Mikey, they'll never get it and if they ever do they would never admit it. Once great giant reduced to begging. It irks them as they KNOW they could not save their team and had to rely on others to save the scraps

That's true mate. Not any point even trying to point it out to them.

It is funny as f**k though. :lol:

Have to disagree there Mikey. It is the duty of all fans of sporting integrity to CONTINUOUSLY point it out to them. :)

Hit a nerve?

I was enjoying the season until a couple of weeks ago, hope you are.

It's fucking ridiculous to want Rangers to be loving the SFA, they gave us an ILLEGAL transfer embargo and blackmailed us over membership. They wanted our money but they didn't want us competing, in a way it's lucky the diddy team fans had a fit and lapped up "sporting integrity".

Sellout Saturday was the best :lol:

Hit a nerve?

It's fucking ridiculous to want Rangers to be loving the SFA, they gave us an ILLEGAL transfer embargo and blackmailed us over membership. They wanted our money but they didn't want us competing, in a way it's lucky the diddy team fans had a fit and lapped up "sporting integrity".

Rangers dying was the best for me ;)

Hit a nerve?

Nope. :lol:

That's a shame. Best season in years thanks for asking.

I'm going to ignore your delusional ramblings here.

Ibrox sell out this season ?

Of course the fact that the whole post is full of inaccuracies and outright lies matters not a jot to the haters.

The way Rangers were treated was disgraceful but the precedence has been set.

The outside world cannot believe that the footballing authorities have been allowed to treat a member club in this way...invent punishments which are proven in court to be illegal but still go against the law of the land and force the club into accepting them.

In all seriousness No8, I can honestly say that I have not met a single person in the outside world who believes what happened was anything more than a bend-over-backwards carve up to let Rangers back in with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and a few moments in the naughty corner

Nope. :lol:

That's a shame. Best season in years thanks for asking.

I'm going to ignore your delusional ramblings here.

Ibrox sell out this season ?

Best season in years? I doubt that a lot.

No but we've came very close, admirable attendances which everyone would agree to.

You sad c***s said you'd not go to the games if Rangers were let back in and then when your chairmen actually listened to you didn't go to the games anyway :lol:

So so so bitter.