Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: Whats the sevco way???

Sevco "fans" have been a right laugh today. Blame being bandied about.

McCoist isn't good enough. The players aren't good enough and worse than that they are overpaid and lazy. Green being called a liar over many things including the publishing of the match day attendance. The only problem is they lack the self awareness to see who is really to blame. It's never occurred to them that they are being lied to and have got this manager and squad of players because they never accepted the truth. Green had one look at their support and knew what he had to do. He had to make them feel like the were still "Ra Peepell". So he lied about kit suppliers and sponsorship deals. He lied about link ups with world wide brands. He lied about their standing in the game not only in this country but in grander terms. He lied about their share issue. He lied about the history. He lied to them by assembling a management team and playing squad that on the face of things could appear to be an SPL team. Especially with the wage bill they've got. And to me that's the worst lie of all. On a lot of their forums you see the Sevco fans bemoaning the missed opportunity of a new start re the football dept. They've wasted all this money on a squad that plays boring negative football against part time teams. They wanted an ethos put in place. A break from the Walter Smith blueprint. And they could have had it. If only they admitted to themselves their club had bit the bullet. But no. So for Green to get his mitts on their cash he had to put together this big expensive lie of a club. It doesn't matter to him as its not his money he's using but if they had only accepted the truth they wouldn't have needed the continuity of Mr McCoist as manager. Or Walter back in the directors box. Or the overpaid SPL journeymen in their squad. So much money squandered pandering to a bunch of fit throwing toddlers. The bears are unhappy, and so they should be, but they are directing their anger at the wrong Peepell.

Are you still copy and pasting things from Celtic forums, plastic? The Rangers way of doing things is being the best it's done is brilliantly for many, many years making us the most successful team in the Country. It's what seperates us from the diddies who settle for mediocre bullshit and the odd cup every 60+ years.

On a lot of their forums you see the Sevco fans bemoaning the missed opportunity of a new start re the football dept. They've wasted all this money on a squad that plays boring negative football against part time teams. They wanted an ethos put in place. A break from the Walter Smith blueprint. And they could have had it.

That's the Rangers difficulty isn't it?

Not many fans are really prepared to accept a period of low achievement in the name of re-building.

We've seen this in the past with Dundee fans for instance, and in the current debate about a way forward for Scotland's national team.

This natural impatience is exaggerated to the nth degree with Rangers though. Green dipped his toe in for long enough to recognise that they had to sign some 'big name' players and aim to bludgeon the opposition, in order to bring in the money.

Recent events could really have afforded Rangers the breathing space to come back as something a bit different, both off the park and on it. That they didn't, is a shame, but it's perfectly understandable in the context of that club.

Are you still copy and pasting things from Celtic forums, plastic? The Rangers way of doing things is being the best it's done is brilliantly for many, many years making us the most successful team in the Country. It's what seperates us from the diddies who settle for mediocre bullshit and the odd cup every 60+ years.

The Rangers way... you said it...

Perfect summary.

This is not rebuilding, this is going backwards, these players that have struggled to win a game since new year were the same players who hammered Allloa 7-0 and comfortably beat Motherwell.

We have a £6M wage bill and whole the losses shown in the interm report were below what I was expecting we still need to sell 35K+ ST`s next season to break even and while I have no doubt at all this will happen it goes without saying that a club of our size should look like a mismatch in our current situation, on the field we don`t.

McCoist is not capable of rebuilding.

I agree Ted.

I was saying that there was scope for re-building here, but that's not what's taking place.

It maybe sounds daft to say it when you're miles clear at the top, but in a way, you're currently getting the worst of both worlds. You've got an expensively assembled quick-fix squad without any real long-term vision. And yet the short-term picture isn't pretty either.

The team are poor, they've had lots of embarrassing league slips and made no impact in the Cups.

I'm not going to make ST sale predictions because I was surprised last time, but it will be very interesting to see how that goes this year, because the dynamic has changed.

Aye As we fail again,like this cup.

8988NG.jpg

So you accept that we still have all our trophies and history intact then?

We accept that the sfa allowed your new club to inherit the old clubs history.

Do u accept yous died and the club company argument is drivel ?

Why should I?

Because some wee Ayr fan that used to be a Falkirk fans tells me that he knows better than a law lord?

I.understand what incorporation means. And I know what the insolvency laws are.

Does some wee daft sfa guy know better than team of law lords that wrote said laws ?

So you think you know better than Lord Nimmo Smith then?

He added in a soundbite about continuity, means f**k all. He did fine old rangers didn't he? We have provided evidence on numerous occasions that a club isn't seperate from its conpany but the only thing you can come up with to counter such evidence is a wee sounbite from a judge.

Old rangers became a company in1899, u can't reverse that progress.

Can't get into Europe because u don't have the accounts, if club was separate it would also have separate accounts.

Players were allowed to leave, again if they were separate this wouldn't be allowed, like when Cameron bought Ayr from barr. No one was allowed to leave. Couple this with the fact that 3 prominent members of sevco have already admitted they are a new club then I think I put forward a pretty conclusive case.

What evidence do u have to counter such claims? Apart from wee soundbites of course