Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dont worry youngsy still plenty of T1ms in Ireland ;)

Oh i don't worry about anything. In fact i'll be over there at the end of May,at the Masonic hall in Dublin(we're everywhere you know) later having a nice meal in La Stampa and then through to Dunboyne for a very good time with good friends,mainly rugby fans and GAA fans.

That was number two for me as well - I'll be in for an angiography at the Jubilee in two weeks and take it from there.

And thanks to all for the wishes - fair cheered me up.

:)

You'll be starting your cardio-rehab shortly. Exercise part is great but everything else is boring as you'll know.

Bendarroch, aye me, had a heart attack at Ibrox on Saturday and I'm now recovering in the hospital.

I think it's fair to say that I'll no be back at the fitba for a while if ever again.

And I'd just like to add that's the first time in my entire fucking life I've left a match early. 1st fucking minute I managed.

c**t of a day.

Get well soon ya durty ora...nice fella.:)

Get well soon ya durty ora...nice fella. :)

Cheers - the bhoy opposite me in the ward was only 38 (Tyrone man) and we had a wee blether about fitba.

We concluded the Rangers vs Plastics match is sorely missed. I can't see me ever going to one again now. But, from the 60's to 2013 is no a bad run.

Best win - 1973 final at Hampden 3-2

Worst defeat - 1979 league decider at darkhead 2-4

Best draw - 1986 league at Ibrox 4-4.

Amazing rivalry - I'll really miss them, but I'll never forget these greatest of games.

I confirm all the sports shops in Dublin are bigoted against Rangers, I looked and looked and could see a single garment in the wonderful red white and blue and nope not a single Orange top in sight, disgraceful display of unity.

I did see the sellick shop tho and taking prime place in the window was this beauty. :thumsup2

ifaiqg.jpg

It's a like a bloody prisoners uniform :lol:

Edited by bennett

Cheers - the bhoy opposite me in the ward was only 38 (Tyrone man) and we had a wee blether about fitba.

We concluded the Rangers vs Plastics match is sorely missed. I can't see me ever going to one again now. But, from the 60's to 2013 is no a bad run.

Amazing rivalry - I'll really miss them, but I'll never forget these greatest of games.

Was talking to an old Gers fan at half time Ben,at the disaster game,and we both joked about how the crowd got all exited whenever Jimmy or Willie got on the ball,old guy the shoved a mini whisky into my hands and we wished each other a happy new year,little did we know what was to happen that evening,I cried for hours on end like many others.

Like I said to Big Paddy on here a few weeks ago,the internet has made us more bitter I feel,including myself I may add.

At the end of the day we are all Jock Tam son's bairns.

I'm fed up sleeping tbh. I've done little else since Saturday and I'm out now and staying with my daughter under do nothing orders I'm also bored shitless.

Cheers, btw.

Glad to hear you are up and about you grumpy auld B@stard :) P&B went downhill for a few days there without you :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21936883

Surely that would be the company that owns the club that's applying for administration, a club cannot be put into administration, etc etc,

JIm Leishman looks like he's in pieces right now in that pic, impossible not to feel sorry for him and their fans.

Saw him on the telly a few nights ago and he had almost had me in tears.

Surely that would be the company that owns the club that's applying for administration, a club cannot be put into administration, etc etc,

It's gonna be nail biting stuff to see what happens if they should apply for winding up ! do they get the preferential treatment Rangers PLC got or will they throw Dunfermline to the dogs ? .

I hope Dunfermline get through this unscathed but if they do go under the whole of Scottish football will be looking at the SFA & SFL and what they will do to save the club from death and give them a wee helping hand.

JIm Leishman looks like he's in pieces right now in that pic, impossible not to feel sorry for him and their fans.

Saw him on the telly a few nights ago and he had almost had me in tears.

Funnily enough Benny ! rangers going tits up last year had me in tears :rolleyes: tears of laughter at the comedy fest :lol:

Can Dunfermline pay a £160k for bringing the game into disrepute? (not paying taxes)

Will they accept a 12 Month player registration embargo?

Will they pay all of their football debts?

If so and the SFL clubs vote it through and they go down the newco route then I cannot see any reason why membership transfer should be blocked, good luck to them.

Oh aye Tedi ! Dunfermline's problems equal that of Rangers last year don't they ?

I hope Dunfermline at minimum get a paltry CVA through just to piss of some Gers fans who will take delight in watching Dunfermline go under completely. :angry:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/218973-live-coverage-dunfermline-athletic-await-decision-on-financial-future Seems that you're correct about that.