Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah, better off liquidating the club. Claiming it was the company that died, and hope to be shoe horned into division 1. After all they need a strong Dunfermline. When that fails, claim they were kicked while they were down and relagated to the bottom tier in the name of sporting integrity. Claim they'll reek vengence on every team when they come roaring back, and that half the teams will go bankrupt as they won't have hundreds of fans visiting them twice a season.

Atleast Turnbull (lol Turnbull) managed to make a quick buck from Dunfermlines situation, don't feel ashamed by the actions of ole Bullshit?

Nah, better off liquidating the club. Claiming it was the company that died, and hope to be shoe horned into division 1. After all they need a strong Dunfermline. When that fails, claim they were kicked while they were down and relagated to the bottom tier in the name of sporting integrity. Claim they'll reek vengence on every team when they come roaring back, and that half the teams will go bankrupt as they won't have hundreds of fans visiting them twice a season.

Aye very good. Perhaps you should try and get over your bitterness towards Rangers. As for Dunfermline Football Club Limited i would expect that if they are liquidated then the NEWCO that takes over the club starts in division 3,gets hit with a £160,000,has a transfer embargo (an illegal one remember) imposed on them and has to pay all footbal debts before transference of the SFA membership from Dunfermline Football Club Limited to the NEWCO. All in the name of sporting integrity,after all the precedent has been set.

Aye very good. Perhaps you should try and get over your bitterness towards Rangers. As for Dunfermline Football Club Limited i would expect that if they are liquidated then the NEWCO that takes over the club starts in division 3,gets hit with a £160,000,has a transfer embargo (an illegal one remember) imposed on them and has to pay all footbal debts before transference of the SFA membership from Dunfermline Football Club Limited to the NEWCO. All in the name of sporting integrity,after all the precedent has been set.

What precedent? Rangers were punished for deliberate refusal to pay 13 million in tax and thus bringing the game into disrepute. This is patently not the same thing. Rangers could pay but didn't want to, Dunfermline want to pay but can't.

And going by the sevco way of looking at debt, they hardly owe anything as the bank debt isn't to be repaid until Masterton is 101 years of age......

I wonder if there is ties to the dead club with him?

^^^ rhetorical question.

Hahaha Giovanni. D just been convicted for pretending to be a lawyer :) , wonder his his shareholding in rangers went?

Dunfermline have deliberately not paid tax for months, secondary only to match fixing mind.

For months ? your old club failed to pay tax for over a decade FFS Tedi :lol: and don't post the FTT result we all know it was not paying tax bub.

They may well do that and tbh if that was the case it would give Rangers and the support all the ammunition they required to highlight that there is no such thing as sporting integrity. I would doubt that anyone would buy DAFC outright and clear the debt. Their best option is a CVA, failing that the newco route and liquidation for Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited. Dunfermline aren't a club i'd like to see becoming defunct.i remember very well their great European nights at EEP in the 60s and the class players they've had.

Erm Youngsy ! was using an EBT scheme an act of sporting integrity ? it was an act of deliberately gaining an unfair advantage over your competition that the competition did not use themselves ie a non fair level playing field.

As for Dunfermline getting voted back into the 1st division if they go newco ! :lol: GIFUY :lol: I'm sorry but it would be just fantastic to point and laugh at the bears :)

You keep saying unfair, sooner or later you will have to accept that we won the tax case, any advantage we gained was legal, confirmed by Lord Nimmo who knows a bit more about these things than you.

Your delusion continues Tedi.

Erm Youngsy ! was using an EBT scheme an act of sporting integrity ? it was an act of deliberately gaining an unfair advantage over your competition that the competition did not use themselves ie a non fair level playing field.

As for Dunfermline getting voted back into the 1st division if they go newco ! :lol: GIFUY :lol: I'm sorry but it would be just fantastic to point and laugh at the bears :)

Erm,the EBT scheme was legal,so in that respect such a scheme was open to every company that wanted to implement it for their employees benefit,in sport or any other industry. Or perhaps you missed that part. To be quite honest with you if DAFC are voted back into division one it will just highlight the bitterness against one football club and make the sporting integrity argument that many were putting forward during the summer a sham. So we'll see what the outcome is.

I think the difference is Rangers or Craig Whyte deliberately withheld paying tax and paye, the pars can't pay it.

Whether it' deliberately withheld or not it's still a failure to pay and there has been a precedent set with certain sanctions applied. All we've heard from many people is consistency,so let's see if there is true consistency here.

If they enter administration it will be a points deduction, If they come out of it I think that's the only penalty. ( not 100% sure)

We got fined while in administration for not paying paye.

Typical of SFA's stupidity to fine a club in administration, i wonder if they'll show some common sense here or revert to type.

Whether it' deliberately withheld or not it's still a failure to pay and there has been a precedent set with certain sanctions applied. All we've heard from many people is consistency,so let's see if there is true consistency here.

But the SPL and the SFL are different bodies and don't need to be consistent.

If they enter administration it will be a points deduction, If they come out of it I think that's the only penalty. ( not 100% sure)

I know that's the penalty for entering administration. I was referring to what sanctions,if any,will be applied should they be liquidated and go down the newco route.

Delibarately not paying is hugely different from not having the means to pay.

I hope there is consistency. But I also hope that the differences in both cases are well publicised and considered.

It would also be good if Dunfermline accept blame and responsibility for their own plight. It is no-one else's fault. You leave yourself open to having your finances mismanaged by various scoundrels then you take the consequences....without stamping your feet and throwing tantrums.

With "dignity", if you like.

We got fined while in administration for not paying paye.

Typical of SFA's stupidity to fine a club in administration, i wonder if they'll show some common sense here or revert to type.

A more suitable punishment would've been?

Would you have accepted it?

I suppose the SFA might have thought a club in administration who's first act was to try and make a new signing obviously had the cash to pay.

This has bring going on for months, they could have called the administrators in ages ago, but no they opted for deliberately stopping paying taxes therefore just prolonging things.

Is this guy for real :lol: if u think deliberately witholding paye and being up to your eyeballs are comparable then u really are as delusional as I think u are. Ffs another currant who can't understand anything. Or more likely chooses not to understand anything

The P & Bers are really struggling with this one eh

SFA bash Rangers - P & Bers "Hit them harder, we want blood"

SFA do nothing to Dunfermline and Rangers fans demand consistancy - P & Bers "Aye but thats different"

I would have much more respect for them if they were just honest and said "fcuk sporting integrity, we just hate Rangers and only want to see them beaten with a stick and nobody else"

I think it best that the situation plays out before we can complain about inconsistencies.

Let's see how much Gerry-meandering, media pressure, TV debates and scare-mongering goes on first. Them there's un-precedanted votes and new membership statuses etc....