Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure if I prefer the 'out of your tree' approach to posts like his and Ronald DeBear which at least make you laugh, or the straight down the line 'Swallow Swallow - deflect and run' of the genuine Amigos ....

Either way - now the schools are aff I'd expect more nonsense for the next two weeks....

Joy

:rolleyes:

A mere blip as the big blue juggernaut moves closer to the SPL and the inevitable ?. :lol:

Inevitable second liquidation? mediochrity? humpings from proper teams? what, man? Spit it out, don't leave us hanging.

Just wait until Ally's war chest is unleashed next year 21m will have international class players flocking to play in front of 50,000 every game.

banksylaughnow.png

Judging by your first post above....you were in charge of "Oldco's" finances ! :1eye

£21m war chest ?!......where's that coming from ?! Newco are currently hemorrhaging £1m a month according to their last financial statement !

:rolleyes:

Yet again you are flying your double standards high.

My Team: Other comes on and bitches about Rangers - WKR - Well said, have a greenie.

My Team: Other comes on and says something good about Rangers - WKR - Must wan of them.

It may come as a surprise to you and the rest of the Horde, Tedi, but there are times when "other" may be appropriate. Posting the bollox these eedjits do, and in rangers colours, tends to point to their allegiance. At least the celtic MPD boys don't try and hide their allegiance.

Double standards?

Rangers poster throws out unfounded allegation - Good guy, have a greenie.

Other poster makes light-hearted post - Durty anti-peepul scum.

Rangers poster regurgitates MSM/Sevco/Chuckie nonsense - absolute gospel.

other Poster makes reasonable statement based on available knowledge - Whaur's the PROOF?

Other poster asked a question - answers to best of knowledge.

Rangers poster asked a question - defelect, deny and my absolute favourite, "Wit aboot THAME?"

Get a life, or at least a sense of perspective, Tedi.

How pathetic.

I should know better than to think that you can hold an adult conversation. My fault entirely.

If you want Dunfermline to be fined for non payment of Paye by the SFA then that's your viewpoint, mine differs from yours so deal with it.

Edited by bennett

Bollox, you kissed the jakeys SS18 itwasnaeme erse for months, even when he was making a cnut out of you, everyone knew what his club was , so plenty of your Celtic minded posters hide behind the other tag and you never have anything to say about it.

Two faced WKR.

Jesus, you really do post some shite. I have never kissed anyone's arse on here - mainly because we don't exist, remember? It's the Internet, Tedi. I gave that eedjit plenty when he deserved it, which was often.

And really, Tedi. "celtic minded"? You're a grown man, and, you keep telling us, not a bigot. Why can you not accept that the vast majority of football fans, of any and every club, see your ex-club and its tribute Act as shameful, cheating, lying, tax-dodging scum?

Because we do.

Admitted tax cheats, and found guilty of prolonged rule-breaking.

No amount of spin and cherry-picking will ever convince any rational human being that your new club is playing in the bottom division, unable to sign players, excluded from full membership of the league, without a points penalty for administration, and unable to produce even a year's worth of accounts, because they're squeaky clean and innocent.

Scum then, Scum now, Scum forever.

Just wait until Ally's war chest is unleashed next year 21m will have international class players flocking to play in front of 50,000 every game.

Where are you getting this £21 million from? McCoist will get around about the £3 million mark for players,don't be kidded about that. As far as i'm concerned a better option would be investing in a new managerial team and coaching staff because McCoist is not the man to take this club forward.

Jesus, you really do post some shite. I have never kissed anyone's arse on here - mainly because we don't exist, remember? It's the Internet, Tedi. I gave that eedjit plenty when he deserved it, which was often.

And really, Tedi. "celtic minded"? You're a grown man, and, you keep telling us, not a bigot. Why can you not accept that the vast majority of football fans, of any and every club, see your ex-club and its tribute Act as shameful, cheating, lying, tax-dodging scum?

Because we do.

Admitted tax cheats, and found guilty of prolonged rule-breaking.

No amount of spin and cherry-picking will ever convince any rational human being that your new club is playing in the bottom division, unable to sign players, excluded from full membership of the league, without a points penalty for administration, and unable to produce even a year's worth of accounts, because they're squeaky clean and innocent.

Scum then, Scum now, Scum forever.

Tedi makes a valid point.

You kissed the Jakeys arse over KDS, then claimed that he was one of best posters on here - despite him being outed as an anti semitic fud.

Defending young Dhensboys to the hilt over his many racist and bigoted posts .

You crave respect and acceptance but you'll always be Norman.

Norman now, Norman then, Norman forever.

Where's 'rocket boy' these days, I must have missed his tear stained resignation?.

"Joined: March 2013". Looks like you missed his entire presence on here. Unless of course, you were somebody else, got banned, and like a lot of the Sisters' followers, couldn't wait to get back to a party you've been told you're not welcome at.

Well done,that's the figure the share issue raised and if you think that this sum is going to be made available to McCoist over the next season or two then you're deluded. Seriously he will get around the £3 million mark and tbh if he can't manage a team in the bottom tiers of the SFL with that investment then he's in the wrong job. Which imo he is anyway.

"Joined: March 2013". Looks like you missed his entire presence on here. Unless of course, you were somebody else, got banned, and like a lot of the Sisters' followers, couldn't wait to get back to a party you've been told you're not welcome at.

What is it with you and this obsession with peoples join dates?

It makes you look like a weirdo ...more of a weirdo than usual.

Tedi makes a valid point.

You kissed the Jakeys arse over KDS, then claimed that he was one of best posters on here - despite him being outed as an anti semitic fud.

Defending young Dhensboys to the hilt over his many racist and bigoted posts .

You crave respect and acceptance but you'll always be Norman.

Norman now, Norman then, Norman forever.

I made an incorrect statement over KDS, and apologised. That may be arse-kissing in your world - the rest of us call it being grown-up. Immediately I became aware of the said poster's other posts, I was first in line to condemn his output - as you know. Any particular reason you don't bring up our original conversation about your sexuality - where you made me aware of it, and I made you aware that it was of no consequence to me, and irrelevant on a football forum.No mention of any of my posts pulling up posters of every stripe for discrimination in any form? Agenda, much?

I don't defend anybody - we al have the responsibility to defend our own posts. As for defending racism and homophobia, that's a patented Bennett Porkie - if you're going to lie, make it a big one, eh?

When it comes down to it, Bennett, I have no respect for you, and only a little for Tedi. He, at least, appears to realise that there's a football team involved in all of this.I do feel it is telling, however, that while I dole out rep dots to all and sundry for good or bad output, the same does not apply to you two. Quite apart from your habit of using your greenies on each other's posts, regardless of apparent merit, would you like to guess how long it is since anyone OTHER than you or Tedi gave me a red dot?

I know I'm setting myself up for a blizzard of neg rep here, but it would appear that in your minds, Tedi's definition of "Vast majority" means you and him. Other rangers posters, like Youngsy, bearwithme, and No. 8 - I can converse with them as they have something constructive to say, and will answer debate. You two just can't shed the blinkers or acknowledge opposing viewpoints.

If you want Dunfermline to be fined for non payment of Paye by the SFA then that's your viewpoint, mine differs from yours so deal with it.

Your viewpoint amounts to, "it's not fair", while claiming that basic analogies are irrelevant and offering no alternative, moving on to turning it into a childish twisting of my words.

Par for the course, I suppose.

Your viewpoint amounts to, "it's not fair", while claiming that basic analogies are irrelevant and offering no alternative, moving on to turning it into a childish twisting of my words.

Par for the course, I suppose.

Nothing to do with not being fair, it's downright stupid.

I made an incorrect statement over KDS, and apologised. That may be arse-kissing in your world - the rest of us call it being grown-up. Immediately I became aware of the said poster's other posts, I was first in line to condemn his output - as you know. Any particular reason you don't bring up our original conversation about your sexuality - where you made me aware of it, and I made you aware that it was of no consequence to me, and irrelevant on a football forum.No mention of any of my posts pulling up posters of every stripe for discrimination in any form? Agenda, much?

I don't defend anybody - we al have the responsibility to defend our own posts. As for defending racism and homophobia, that's a patented Bennett Porkie - if you're going to lie, make it a big one, eh?

When it comes down to it, Bennett, I have no respect for you, and only a little for Tedi. He, at least, appears to realise that there's a football team involved in all of this.I do feel it is telling, however, that while I dole out rep dots to all and sundry for good or bad output, the same does not apply to you two. Quite apart from your habit of using your greenies on each other's posts, regardless of apparent merit, would you like to guess how long it is since anyone OTHER than you or Tedi gave me a red dot?

I know I'm setting myself up for a blizzard of neg rep here, but it would appear that in your minds, Tedi's definition of "Vast majority" means you and him. Other rangers posters, like Youngsy, bearwithme, and No. 8 - I can converse with them as they have something constructive to say, and will answer debate. You two just can't shed the blinkers or acknowledge opposing viewpoints.

So you are saying that the Jakey was right and there is not one bit of hatred on KDS?